Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Disturbing sound of silence from US club grabbers. 16:00 - Jul 11 with 4299 viewsaberhugh

I do hope the silence and lack of action is not similar to the treatment dished out to other US owned clubs in the Premier League. Perhaps they are drawing breath after buying the shares before looking for a return on their investment?
Disturbing sound of silence from US club grabbers. on 17:03 - Jul 13 with 1126 viewsUxbridge

Disturbing sound of silence from US club grabbers. on 15:57 - Jul 13 by monmouth

I think everyone must realise by now that the dial has been set to 'me first, f**k the club' for quite a few years now. It makes the continuing PR dribble, the lapdog reporters, and the vanity fantasy film very galling.

Indeed. Things just aren't the same any more. Shame.

On the reporters front, I did note with amusement that someone else has travelled that well worn path from the SWEP to the Liberty. No wonder there has been precious little investigative journalism in the local press ...

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Disturbing sound of silence from US club grabbers. on 17:16 - Jul 13 with 1108 viewsaberhugh

I do hope the statement on 19th and press conference on 20th gives details on the investment of 30 million ( stadium, players etc). If it does it will be a real change from the drivel usually dished out to fans from clubs. We would then be girding our loins for proper transfer action......??
Disturbing sound of silence from US club grabbers. on 17:31 - Jul 13 with 1072 viewsDr_Winston

Disturbing sound of silence from US club grabbers. on 17:03 - Jul 13 by Uxbridge

On the reporters front, I did note with amusement that someone else has travelled that well worn path from the SWEP to the Liberty. No wonder there has been precious little investigative journalism in the local press ...

Yes. It's almost as if it's a reward for not asking too many (or indeed any) questions.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Disturbing sound of silence from US club grabbers. on 17:33 - Jul 13 with 1059 viewsDarran

Disturbing sound of silence from US club grabbers. on 17:03 - Jul 13 by Uxbridge

http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/forum/174634/gareth-vincent-le

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Disturbing sound of silence from US club grabbers. on 17:42 - Jul 13 with 1025 viewsUxbridge

Disturbing sound of silence from US club grabbers. on 17:33 - Jul 13 by Darran

http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/forum/174634/gareth-vincent-le

You can't expect anyone to read your topics mun

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Disturbing sound of silence from US club grabbers. on 17:43 - Jul 13 with 1019 viewsDarran

Disturbing sound of silence from US club grabbers. on 17:42 - Jul 13 by Uxbridge

You can't expect anyone to read your topics mun

It's not my topic.

Disturbing sound of silence from US club grabbers. on 10:28 - Jul 20 with 770 viewsaberhugh

So...No statement yesterday, can't see a press conference booked in my diary for today.
Oh dear looks like we're up to our necks in sh*t!
Aarrgh! Here comes Penny water skiing!
Disturbing sound of silence from US club grabbers. on 10:30 - Jul 20 with 763 viewsDarran

Disturbing sound of silence from US club grabbers. on 10:28 - Jul 20 by aberhugh

So...No statement yesterday, can't see a press conference booked in my diary for today.
Oh dear looks like we're up to our necks in sh*t!
Aarrgh! Here comes Penny water skiing!

There'll be no press conference untill all the paper work is completed and as of now it isn't.

Login to get fewer ads

Disturbing sound of silence from US club grabbers. on 11:09 - Jul 20 with 693 viewsaberhugh

Don't hold your breath.
Disturbing sound of silence from US club grabbers. on 13:53 - Jul 21 with 529 viewsDarran

Disturbing sound of silence from US club grabbers. on 10:30 - Jul 20 by Darran

There'll be no press conference untill all the paper work is completed and as of now it isn't.

Like I said.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024