Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Trust remains disappointed at the lack of engagement over ownership of club 20:21 - Jul 18 with 8762 viewsSwansTrust

The Supporters' Trust remains disappointed at the lack of engagement over ownership of Swansea City Football Club...

http://www.swanstrust.co.uk/2016/07/18/trust-remains-disappointed-at-the-lack-of
[Post edited 18 Jul 2016 20:22]

www.swanstrust.co.uk

Trust remains disappointed at the lack of engagement over ownership of club on 22:56 - Jul 18 with 3071 viewsPegojack

Everything about this takeover, the dragging out of it, the involvement of Donovan (WTF???), the lack of public pronouncements, the failure to engage with the Trust - it all has the unmistakeable smell of sh1t about it.

This is not going to end well.
Trust remains disappointed at the lack of engagement over ownership of club on 23:05 - Jul 18 with 3022 viewsStarsky

The remaining shareholders are behaving disgracefully in my opinion.
I'd rather a clean break with the board. Their heads have been turned.

It's just the internet, init.

Trust remains disappointed at the lack of engagement over ownership of club on 23:07 - Jul 18 with 3015 viewsClinton

Frustrating.
The season starts soon. this needs to be done and dusted.
Come on new owners; show yourselves, up your game.
I just have this weird inkling that they might sell-on their shareholdings to the Chinese, or someone and take a profit. Obvs no information, but I feel it in my bones. Something doesnt feel right.

If you can fill the unforgiving minute. With sixty seconds' worth of distance run, Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it, And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

Trust remains disappointed at the lack of engagement over ownership of club on 23:16 - Jul 18 with 2968 viewslonglostjack

Trust remains disappointed at the lack of engagement over ownership of club on 23:07 - Jul 18 by Clinton

Frustrating.
I just have this weird inkling that they might sell-on their shareholdings to the Chinese, or someone and take a profit. Obvs no information, but I feel it in my bones. Something doesnt feel right.

Yes it makes you wonder who's pulling the strings in the background. Lack of transparency and engagement doesn't bode well.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Trust remains disappointed at the lack of engagement over ownership of club on 23:38 - Jul 18 with 2889 viewsCaliforniaJack

Trust remains disappointed at the lack of engagement over ownership of club on 23:16 - Jul 18 by longlostjack

Yes it makes you wonder who's pulling the strings in the background. Lack of transparency and engagement doesn't bode well.

What if the delay on the completion of the buyout is due to existing/selling shareholders?
Trust remains disappointed at the lack of engagement over ownership of club on 00:00 - Jul 19 with 2845 viewsKilkennyjack

Trust remains disappointed at the lack of engagement over ownership of club on 23:07 - Jul 18 by Clinton

Frustrating.

Thats fairly common in business if the purchaser thinks that the new acquisition is under valued. Were we undervalued at the point of sale ?

Beware of the Risen People

Trust remains disappointed at the lack of engagement over ownership of club on 00:36 - Jul 19 with 2779 viewsLoyal

Thompson, Mclure, Hamer, Day, Lewis, Petty - repeat.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Trust remains disappointed at the lack of engagement over ownership of club on 06:04 - Jul 19 with 2676 viewsJackfath

Trust remains disappointed at the lack of engagement over ownership of club on 00:36 - Jul 19 by Loyal

Thompson, Mclure, Hamer, Day, Lewis, Petty - repeat.

Put that to a decent bass line, add a few bits and bobs here and there and you've got a sure fire number one in the hit parade.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Login to get fewer ads

Trust remains disappointed at the lack of engagement over ownership of club on 08:45 - Jul 19 with 2498 viewsDafyddHuw

Trust remains disappointed at the lack of engagement over ownership of club on 00:00 - Jul 19 by Kilkennyjack

Thats fairly common in business if the purchaser thinks that the new acquisition is under valued. Were we undervalued at the point of sale ?

Well, that man who owns WBA is selling to the Chinese for £150M.

Are they really worth half as much again as SCFC?
Trust remains disappointed at the lack of engagement over ownership of club on 08:51 - Jul 19 with 2484 viewsDafyddHuw

How much eveidence and how much time does the Trust need before it decides that the new owners are basically just going to blank them for the length of their tenure? (or at most pay lip service to the Trust).

Shirley time to hold up the purchase becuase of the secrecy of keeping the 2nd biggest shareholder out of the negotiations?

I know it'll mess up any "investment" in new players this close season, but we're no worse off than last season. And anyway, this si far more important than one close season?
Trust remains disappointed at the lack of engagement over ownership of club on 09:18 - Jul 19 with 2424 viewspencoedjack

Trust remains disappointed at the lack of engagement over ownership of club on 08:45 - Jul 19 by DafyddHuw

Although I know nowt about it owning the Lib I guess would make us worth about 150 million.
Trust remains disappointed at the lack of engagement over ownership of club on 14:16 - Jul 19 with 2272 viewsStarsky

Trust remains disappointed at the lack of engagement over ownership of club on 08:45 - Jul 19 by DafyddHuw

If they own their stadium then probably

Trust remains disappointed at the lack of engagement over ownership of club on 16:46 - Jul 19 with 2183 viewsJack_Kass

I can't see how the relationship between the two is tenable, the rust are better off cashing their money in, going dormant for a while, and then coming back in IF the s**t hits the fan

Poll: FA Cup or Premier League

Trust remains disappointed at the lack of engagement over ownership of club on 16:51 - Jul 19 with 2170 viewsMoscowJack

Trust remains disappointed at the lack of engagement over ownership of club on 16:46 - Jul 19 by Jack_Kass

I can't see how the relationship between the two is tenable, the rust are better off cashing their money in, going dormant for a while, and then coming back in IF the s**t hits the fan

Great, but who would buy them? Nobody would want to buy them now.

Poll: Simple...would you want Leon in the squad right now, if he was available?

Trust remains disappointed at the lack of engagement over ownership of club on 18:18 - Jul 19 with 2067 viewsJack_Kass

Trust remains disappointed at the lack of engagement over ownership of club on 16:51 - Jul 19 by MoscowJack

Great, but who would buy them? Nobody would want to buy them now.

So these owners wouldn't want to buy out the remaining shares to increase their total?

I don't profess to knowing much about the legality of these things, but isn't total control in their interest?

If there's going to be a tussle between the two, there is only going to be one winner, and my money wouldn't be on the Trust

Poll: FA Cup or Premier League

Trust remains disappointed at the lack of engagement over ownership of club on 18:25 - Jul 19 with 2060 viewsStarsky

Trust remains disappointed at the lack of engagement over ownership of club on 18:18 - Jul 19 by Jack_Kass

So these owners wouldn't want to buy out the remaining shares to increase their total?

I don't profess to knowing much about the legality of these things, but isn't total control in their interest?

If there's going to be a tussle between the two, there is only going to be one winner, and my money wouldn't be on the Trust

They don't need to buy them do they.

Trust remains disappointed at the lack of engagement over ownership of club on 18:34 - Jul 19 with 2049 viewsdobjack2

Trust remains disappointed at the lack of engagement over ownership of club on 18:18 - Jul 19 by Jack_Kass

Until the details of the share sale are known nobody knows what they actually control in the way of shares, voting rights or options to buy the remainder of the non- trust shares. I am sure that the trust advisors and those that understand far more than me will be looking at this carefully.

However once it goes through they will own an unassailable majority of the shares at the very least.
Trust remains disappointed at the lack of engagement over ownership of club on 18:37 - Jul 19 with 2042 viewsmonmouth

Trust remains disappointed at the lack of engagement over ownership of club on 18:25 - Jul 19 by Starsky

They don't need to buy them do they.

Really not wanting to start a Shakedown on here, but it is possible that the trust might be able to force an equal price sale under minority interest protection law. No doubt they have legal chapter and verse. Even if possible that's a tough call, and easy to shout the odds or throw stones from the sidelines.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Trust remains disappointed at the lack of engagement over ownership of club on 18:41 - Jul 19 with 2033 viewsdobjack2

Trust remains disappointed at the lack of engagement over ownership of club on 18:37 - Jul 19 by monmouth

Really not wanting to start a Shakedown on here, but it is possible that the trust might be able to force an equal price sale under minority interest protection law. No doubt they have legal chapter and verse. Even if possible that's a tough call, and easy to shout the odds or throw stones from the sidelines.

You are Shakey and I claim my £10 reward.
Trust remains disappointed at the lack of engagement over ownership of club on 18:41 - Jul 19 with 2032 viewskyswans

HOW did Levien and Kaplan buy a majority without some kind of pitch? I can't imagine them coming in without a plan on how they'll invest, but that's exactly what we're witnessing.
Trust remains disappointed at the lack of engagement over ownership of club on 18:47 - Jul 19 with 2014 viewsWarwickHunt

Trust remains disappointed at the lack of engagement over ownership of club on 18:41 - Jul 19 by kyswans

HOW did Levien and Kaplan buy a majority without some kind of pitch? I can't imagine them coming in without a plan on how they'll invest, but that's exactly what we're witnessing.

Their pitch seems to have been "don't tell the pesky Trust and we'll make you all filthy rich. We're good guys though, honest."
Trust remains disappointed at the lack of engagement over ownership of club on 18:55 - Jul 19 with 1997 viewsStarsky

Trust remains disappointed at the lack of engagement over ownership of club on 18:47 - Jul 19 by WarwickHunt

Their pitch seems to have been "don't tell the pesky Trust and we'll make you all filthy rich. We're good guys though, honest."

I don't think they even listened to the last 5 words you just posted

Trust remains disappointed at the lack of engagement over ownership of club on 18:59 - Jul 19 with 1981 viewswaynekerr55

Trust remains disappointed at the lack of engagement over ownership of club on 18:47 - Jul 19 by WarwickHunt

"Xmastree was once again unavailable for comment"

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Trust remains disappointed at the lack of engagement over ownership of club on 19:01 - Jul 19 with 1975 viewsplasjack

Trust remains disappointed at the lack of engagement over ownership of club on 18:41 - Jul 19 by kyswans

Who needs a pitch when our greedy former owners saw the mighty $ sign.
Trust remains disappointed at the lack of engagement over ownership of club on 19:08 - Jul 19 with 1945 viewsWarwickHunt

Trust remains disappointed at the lack of engagement over ownership of club on 18:59 - Jul 19 by waynekerr55

"Xmastree was once again unavailable for comment"

"Dougie" seems to have f*cked off as well...
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024