Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Pirates show in Majorca 09:34 - Jul 26 with 1209 viewsrockgodwillie

Anyone on here been to see Pirates in Magaluf? Can I get some advice please.. Is it best to book in advance or can u get a better deal when on the island? Taxi or bus from Santa Ponsa best? I'm assuming it's suitable for a couple of 10yr olds? Any other tips would be appreciated. Looking to book on August 18th or there abouts. Many thanks.
Pirates show in Majorca on 10:36 - Jul 26 with 1175 viewsBarryTownSwam

Saw this show a few years ago whilst on holiday in Calador.
Can't comment on where/how/when to buy cheapest and best seats as I bought a coach/show ticket direct from the Thompson rep at the hotel.
I thoroughly recommend the show though - an excellent spectacle and the whole family will love it. Just get there early as the venue gets busy very quickly. I was in a queue for ages waiting to be seated do it's easier to get there early and be seated inside (cool, with a bar) than queue outside in the baking sun (very hot, with no bar).
Pirates show in Majorca on 10:38 - Jul 26 with 1165 viewsLoyal

Book it locally and get on the bus supplied 👍 Keep it simple.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Pirates show in Majorca on 12:56 - Jul 26 with 1097 viewsSwanjack10

Its a great evening of pirates flying round on ropes filling your jugs with anything alcoholic and hurling sausages into your mouth, you get so pissed you cant remember and think"fuk what a fab show"

ambition is critical....................
Poll: do you think swanjack10 should be a moderator?

Pirates show in Majorca on 14:16 - Jul 26 with 1032 viewsbuilthjack

I did this years ago, in the early 90s. It was a great show to take young kids to. But you do get pi££ed as they put jugs of wine on the table, and a lot of people don't drink or just have a glass.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Pirates show in Majorca on 14:23 - Jul 26 with 1027 viewsLohengrin

Pirates show in Majorca on 12:56 - Jul 26 by Swanjack10

Its a great evening of pirates flying round on ropes filling your jugs with anything alcoholic and hurling sausages into your mouth, you get so pissed you cant remember and think"fuk what a fab show"

It sounds like Elton John's stag do!

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Pirates show in Majorca on 17:40 - Jul 26 with 937 viewssherpajacob

Saw it a few years back, a mate called Freddie played Henry Morgan. Not sure if he's still in it.

Great show for all.The family, except for very young kids ( under 5) as its pretty loud.

If you're on a package holiday, the rep will sort out tickets. Otherwise it's advertised everywhere on the island.

They pack you in so may be worth asking about the best seating options if anybody in your group is xxl in the underwear dept

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Pirates show in Majorca on 18:59 - Jul 26 with 898 viewscontroversial_jack

Pirates show in Majorca on 17:40 - Jul 26 by sherpajacob

Saw it a few years back, a mate called Freddie played Henry Morgan. Not sure if he's still in it.

Great show for all.The family, except for very young kids ( under 5) as its pretty loud.

If you're on a package holiday, the rep will sort out tickets. Otherwise it's advertised everywhere on the island.

They pack you in so may be worth asking about the best seating options if anybody in your group is xxl in the underwear dept

I did this in 83.Ssurprised it's still going, if it's the same one.
Pirates show in Majorca on 09:53 - Jul 28 with 766 viewsSwanjack10

Pirates show in Majorca on 14:23 - Jul 26 by Lohengrin

It sounds like Elton John's stag do!

Micheal barrymore is a face there too.

ambition is critical....................
Poll: do you think swanjack10 should be a moderator?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024