Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Americans are now talking to our council over the expansion. 22:48 - Aug 19 with 8853 viewsRancid

Hopefully this is indeed the promise of taking us to the next level in progress and hopefully they'll do what Huw and co didn't do which was f**k all.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/37134785
The Americans are now talking to our council over the expansion. on 16:28 - Aug 22 with 2090 viewsjack247

The Americans are now talking to our council over the expansion. on 11:04 - Aug 20 by Lord_Bony

Hey be cool with this man.These guys have just bought our soccer club and want us to have a really great soccer experience that is all.

Go team Swansea...f*ck yeah...

Do you get American streams for away games? Mine tend to be Fox Sport. Coverage is fine, but I get this hideous Budweiser (I think) advert about an immigrant coming to the country and not fitting in, but then gaining respect, admiration and love, with the strap line 'My name is Soccer and I'm an American now'.

I'm pleased it's got so big over there, but for fcks sake, calm down on the cheese. Budweiser should stick to frogs.
The Americans are now talking to our council over the expansion. on 22:07 - Aug 22 with 1977 viewsBYMJacks

to be honest i think it is good news that we are going to be expanding the stadium but it is at least 3 or 4 years too late not unless we are going to stay in the premier league for a while longer which we hopefully will
The Americans are now talking to our council over the expansion. on 12:44 - Aug 23 with 1883 viewsnierika

Thats a Heineken ad and yes it is annoying.

SOCcer is short for asSOCiation football, futbol, fussball who cares.
The Americans are now talking to our council over the expansion. on 13:49 - Aug 23 with 1827 viewsTummer_from_Texas

The Americans are now talking to our council over the expansion. on 12:44 - Aug 23 by nierika

Thats a Heineken ad and yes it is annoying.

SOCcer is short for asSOCiation football, futbol, fussball who cares.

Landon Donovan is a big part of that campaign now.

I cringe a little, every time it's aired.
[Post edited 23 Aug 2016 13:50]

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

The Americans are now talking to our council over the expansion. on 14:44 - Aug 23 with 1775 viewsswans11

must be nbc sports fox sports don't have premier league rights anymore
The Americans are now talking to our council over the expansion. on 14:48 - Aug 23 with 1767 viewsscottishjack

The Americans are now talking to our council over the expansion. on 14:52 - Aug 23 with 1760 viewsairedale

The Americans are now talking to our council over the expansion. on 13:49 - Aug 23 by Tummer_from_Texas

Landon Donovan is a big part of that campaign now.

I cringe a little, every time it's aired.
[Post edited 23 Aug 2016 13:50]

Who's the female Tummer? Is she like Captain of the American team or something?
The Americans are now talking to our council over the expansion. on 14:59 - Aug 23 with 1753 viewsjack247

The Americans are now talking to our council over the expansion. on 14:48 - Aug 23 by scottishjack

That's the one. It can fck right off. The previous version was a lot worse though. At least it's been toned down a bit
Login to get fewer ads

The Americans are now talking to our council over the expansion. on 15:13 - Aug 23 with 1734 viewsmonmouth

The Americans are now talking to our council over the expansion. on 14:59 - Aug 23 by jack247

That's the one. It can fck right off. The previous version was a lot worse though. At least it's been toned down a bit

I saw the full monty of that on an american cruise ship. It made me gag.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Americans are now talking to our council over the expansion. on 15:16 - Aug 23 with 1727 viewsjack247

The Americans are now talking to our council over the expansion. on 15:13 - Aug 23 by monmouth

I saw the full monty of that on an american cruise ship. It made me gag.

I have to watch it every time I stream a game. Last season I had Ian Wrights greatest moments every half time. Not sure which I prefer
The Americans are now talking to our council over the expansion. on 15:24 - Aug 23 with 1712 viewsTummer_from_Texas

The Americans are now talking to our council over the expansion. on 14:52 - Aug 23 by airedale

Who's the female Tummer? Is she like Captain of the American team or something?

Yeah, Carli Lloyd. MF who scored a hat trick in the 2015 WWC final.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

The Americans are now talking to our council over the expansion. on 15:31 - Aug 23 with 1696 viewsairedale

The American commercial I don't like is the Heinz one, where you've got dachshund sausage dogs running around in bread rolls. Should be reported to the Dog Union.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024