Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Kingsley, Barrow, McBurnie, Fulton , Mawson 00:42 - Sep 1 with 2789 viewsawayjack

Time to step up ... with an average level of injuries / suspensions these lads are going to have chances to show if they can perform in the Premier League. High risk plan but encouraging signs from a couple already and if 3/4 do step up it'll give a big boost to the rest of the squad and fans. Honestly I'd have preferred we signed/loaned more quality in but excited to see if this group can bring some energy to the squad.
Kingsley, Barrow, McBurnie, Fulton , Mawson on 20:04 - Sep 1 with 512 viewsMillie

Kingsley, Barrow, McBurnie, Fulton , Mawson on 17:16 - Sep 1 by Smellyplumz

If you don't strengthen your squad and you play sh1t football then you get what you deserve which is usually relegation, not difficult is it.

our squad isn't as bad as you make out, as every year, 40 points is the target
Kingsley, Barrow, McBurnie, Fulton , Mawson on 20:25 - Sep 1 with 481 viewsJango

Kingsley, Barrow, McBurnie, Fulton , Mawson on 13:46 - Sep 1 by Landore_Jack

Totally unfair to put so much pressure on the youngsters. They need time to develop.

Mcburnie is 20 for god sake. Rooney, Owen, Milner, fabregas etc had 3 or 4 years of premier league football by that age. All this too much pressure rubbish does my head in, if he can play to the standard required then get him on the pitch
Kingsley, Barrow, McBurnie, Fulton , Mawson on 20:33 - Sep 1 with 475 viewsSwansNZ

Kingsley, Barrow, McBurnie, Fulton , Mawson on 13:42 - Sep 1 by gazza_1234

They are coming through. Just need another 2 -3 years . Btw are you really calling Shaun Mac Prem level?
[Post edited 1 Sep 2016 13:43]

Jazz Richards too.

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Kingsley, Barrow, McBurnie, Fulton , Mawson on 20:38 - Sep 1 with 466 viewsAngelRangelQS

Kingsley, Barrow, McBurnie, Fulton , Mawson on 20:25 - Sep 1 by Jango

Mcburnie is 20 for god sake. Rooney, Owen, Milner, fabregas etc had 3 or 4 years of premier league football by that age. All this too much pressure rubbish does my head in, if he can play to the standard required then get him on the pitch

I don't think you're suggesting that just because he's 20 he should be up to playing regularly for us.... So I'm going to agree with you.

I hope we throw McBurnie in this season behind Baston and Llorente in the league and give him some game time in the cups. I think he'll do well, personally. I really think he seems like a good prospect. A bit of experience and confidence and I think we've got a decent player
Kingsley, Barrow, McBurnie, Fulton , Mawson on 20:59 - Sep 1 with 448 viewsJango

Kingsley, Barrow, McBurnie, Fulton , Mawson on 20:38 - Sep 1 by AngelRangelQS

I don't think you're suggesting that just because he's 20 he should be up to playing regularly for us.... So I'm going to agree with you.

I hope we throw McBurnie in this season behind Baston and Llorente in the league and give him some game time in the cups. I think he'll do well, personally. I really think he seems like a good prospect. A bit of experience and confidence and I think we've got a decent player

No not at all, some players take longer than others to the reach the level required. but if he's got the ability and he's needed I don't think there should be any hesitation in throwing him in. He's a grown man now
Kingsley, Barrow, McBurnie, Fulton , Mawson on 21:01 - Sep 1 with 446 viewsjasper_T

Owen peaked at 20.
Kingsley, Barrow, McBurnie, Fulton , Mawson on 21:15 - Sep 1 with 431 viewsKilkennyjack

Kingsley, Barrow, McBurnie, Fulton , Mawson on 20:33 - Sep 1 by SwansNZ

Jazz Richards too.

Well its a fact they have both played at Premier league level. Its a fact, not an opinion.

Have you got over the Wales success at Euro16 yet ? Still worried about England ?

Beware of the Risen People

Kingsley, Barrow, McBurnie, Fulton , Mawson on 21:40 - Sep 1 with 410 viewsjack247

Kingsley, Barrow, McBurnie, Fulton , Mawson on 20:25 - Sep 1 by Jango

If he was 20 with 3 or 4 years PL. experience behind him it would be a problem. Especially if he was as good as Owen or Rooney. As it stands, he has played 3 league games for Newport and 5 for Bristol Rovers since signing for us

That's not enough to throw him into the PL unless we see him as a genuine world class talent like those two.
Login to get fewer ads

Kingsley, Barrow, McBurnie, Fulton , Mawson on 21:42 - Sep 1 with 408 viewsjack247

Kingsley, Barrow, McBurnie, Fulton , Mawson on 21:40 - Sep 1 by jack247

If he was 20 with 3 or 4 years PL. experience behind him it would be a problem. Especially if he was as good as Owen or Rooney. As it stands, he has played 3 league games for Newport and 5 for Bristol Rovers since signing for us

That's not enough to throw him into the PL unless we see him as a genuine world class talent like those two.

Meant to say 'wouldn't be a problem'
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024