Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
NY Times 21:05 - Nov 6 with 1795 views3swan

Not seen it posted so here it is

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/11/07/sports/soccer/manchester-united-swansea-bob-br
NY Times on 21:13 - Nov 6 with 1736 viewslonglostjack

The PR for our investors is nothing short of disastrous. If they are interested in a long term and sustainable business they'd better get around the table with the Trust and damn quick.
[Post edited 6 Nov 2016 21:15]

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

NY Times on 21:14 - Nov 6 with 1728 viewsbarry_island

The script is already there. As I've posted before I suspect this time it's a Grisham.

Swansea City, THE Austerity Club.

NY Times on 21:14 - Nov 6 with 1717 views3swan

NY Times on 21:13 - Nov 6 by longlostjack

The PR for our investors is nothing short of disastrous. If they are interested in a long term and sustainable business they'd better get around the table with the Trust and damn quick.
[Post edited 6 Nov 2016 21:15]

On home soil
NY Times on 21:16 - Nov 6 with 1675 viewsbarry_island

We won't be popular down the Badabing with reports like that. Expect a waste management consultant to be brought in to quell the discontent.

Swansea City, THE Austerity Club.

NY Times on 21:17 - Nov 6 with 1649 viewsHighjack

Levein's wife is one of the executives of the New York Times.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

NY Times on 21:28 - Nov 6 with 1532 viewscostalotta

A good article I thought.
NY Times on 21:31 - Nov 6 with 1465 viewsJackInLondon

A shame that we can read a more honest assessment of our current predicament in a US newspaper than we can in any from the UK.
NY Times on 21:33 - Nov 6 with 1429 viewsWarwickHunt

NY Times on 21:31 - Nov 6 by JackInLondon

A shame that we can read a more honest assessment of our current predicament in a US newspaper than we can in any from the UK.

I have a feeling our mate David Conn might be sharpening his pencil...
Login to get fewer ads

NY Times on 21:34 - Nov 6 with 1421 viewssherpajacob

"Swansea was different, now it looks like any other premier league club" Nail hit firmly on head.

It was being different, and playing a different way that got us our success. Today we looked no different to Hull, and they are going down.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

NY Times on 21:44 - Nov 6 with 1320 viewsJackInLondon

NY Times on 21:33 - Nov 6 by WarwickHunt

I have a feeling our mate David Conn might be sharpening his pencil...

I hope so. As much as people on here think the wider support should be angry about Jenkins et al, and they should be, the reality is that most are not aware of the situation. This site is a bubble and news of the situation needs to travel further than this.

Reading comments on The Guardian's report, it's very clear that everyone else thinks the chants today were all aimed at the Americans. For some maybe they were, but most of us here understand that Jenkins and his cronies were the target. Time for the full deception to be revealed in the national press though it's a question of whether they deem our backroom goings on of sufficient interest to their readerships.
NY Times on 07:02 - Nov 7 with 1007 viewsDr_Winston

NY Times on 21:28 - Nov 6 by costalotta

A good article I thought.

Yup. Certainly gets it righter than most by identifying the start of our problems as the end of the Laudrup era.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

NY Times on 08:19 - Nov 7 with 874 viewscostalotta

NY Times on 07:02 - Nov 7 by Dr_Winston

Yup. Certainly gets it righter than most by identifying the start of our problems as the end of the Laudrup era.

Indeed.

The Americans will not have liked it though. Their product damaged, and not what it was, sold a duff and all that and that's the way they'll spin it. HJ performance for 4 years not only incompetent but the last but also could be seen as all planned to get to this point. Someone on another thread made the dodgy car salesman analogy. Seem about right.

I would not be surprised to se the Americans turn on him along with the fans. Bu the problem with that is it will only serve more of what we have now IMO.

We all know it he has to go. The Americans need to get real and get proper advice befor moving forward. Obvious.y bb has to go. Here we go again but it needs saying, The Trust have to up their game both behind closed doors (for you Ux) and in the eyes and minds of the fans! I'm not talking just about statements, I mean real organisation and people on the ground, local, ready to fight.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024