Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Paul Merson "fears" Swansea will buy MLS players 21:45 - Nov 14 with 3369 viewsKGriz16

http://m.southwales-eveningpost.co.uk/paul-merson-fears-swansea-city-will-bring-

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/

Must be bad if he's worrying for us, haha.
Paul Merson "fears" Swansea will buy MLS players on 22:27 - Nov 14 with 3261 viewsjack2jack

Read this earlier,like I mentioned this in an previous post,could see this happening,all in the name of raising brand awareness in the USA,the way things are going there won't be a brand worth anything,will the Americans care when we are in the championship,probably not,anyway at least there won't be a problem getting tickets,every cloud eh.
Paul Merson "fears" Swansea will buy MLS players on 09:11 - Nov 15 with 3026 viewsperchrockjack

We seem to becoming a rotten corpse of a club, not learning from mistakes.

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Paul Merson "fears" Swansea will buy MLS players on 09:14 - Nov 15 with 3017 viewswaynekerr55

Paul Merson "fears" Swansea will buy MLS players on 09:11 - Nov 15 by perchrockjack

We seem to becoming a rotten corpse of a club, not learning from mistakes.

There'll be no corpse left Perchie - Dineen will eat it.

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Paul Merson "fears" Swansea will buy MLS players on 09:22 - Nov 15 with 2996 viewsKGriz16

Paul Merson "fears" Swansea will buy MLS players on 09:14 - Nov 15 by waynekerr55

There'll be no corpse left Perchie - Dineen will eat it.

& Huw will sell it
Paul Merson "fears" Swansea will buy MLS players on 09:25 - Nov 15 with 2984 viewsperchrockjack

Never been one for necrophilia myself.

It's one thing to go down but quite another to go down flacid.

This season is far from over and much football to be played but atm it looks unsaleable.

As I've said, owners need to make big decisions and they haven't as yet.

I hope ,if we are to go down,that we go down screaming and shouting.

It's an insult to fans no longer with us

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Paul Merson "fears" Swansea will buy MLS players on 09:31 - Nov 15 with 2977 viewsKGriz16

Paul Merson "fears" Swansea will buy MLS players on 22:27 - Nov 14 by jack2jack

Read this earlier,like I mentioned this in an previous post,could see this happening,all in the name of raising brand awareness in the USA,the way things are going there won't be a brand worth anything,will the Americans care when we are in the championship,probably not,anyway at least there won't be a problem getting tickets,every cloud eh.

I couldn't agree more. It seems to be all about making money for the Americans at the moment (from the outside looking in). I don't think signing players like Berbatov are going to help our cause either; it may, however, sell a couple hundred shirts. We desperately need a RB, an experienced CB and a RM (imo) before we need another striker. It's the service to the strikers that seem to be the problem, we're not creating enough chances, which under FG a stat I read was that we were creating the most chances out of ANY team in the league.
I was discussing the January transfer window with a colleague yesterday, and there was no one I could think of, in the premiership, that is available at a price the Americans would be willing to pay, hints why Berbatov is a target - free. Just hope when I read comments from Britton that they're trying to figure it all out and put it back together are actually true. I don't think the run of games has helped though with regards to starting to get points and build confidence.
Paul Merson on 11:03 - Nov 15 with 2840 viewsLoyal

Merson is right, but to be honest he is only an hour away from his wagon stopping so fck him,he hates us.
[Post edited 15 Nov 2016 11:04]

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Paul Merson on 00:03 - Nov 16 with 2535 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Paul Merson on 11:03 - Nov 15 by Loyal

Merson is right, but to be honest he is only an hour away from his wagon stopping so fck him,he hates us.
[Post edited 15 Nov 2016 11:04]

Fears my arse, he'll be laughing at every defeat from here to relegation. The c*nt.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024