Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Well done travelling Jacks! 22:17 - Nov 19 with 4059 viewsTNT

Great away support today. YJBs!

Well done everybody, and a strong message to the stay at home doom mongers on here!

Maybe you'll help us to three points next Saturday, eh?

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

Well done travelling Jacks! on 22:32 - Nov 19 with 3263 viewsbuilthjack

It was loud, really got behind the team. We need the same next week.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Well done travelling Jacks! on 22:46 - Nov 19 with 3227 viewsTNT

Well done travelling Jacks! on 22:32 - Nov 19 by builthjack

It was loud, really got behind the team. We need the same next week.

Absolutely mate.

We all knew it was going to be a battle when we got promoted.

This may be the first real test of everyone's resolve.

Some posters on here make Fer look like he's up for it.

Well done travelling Jacks! on 22:50 - Nov 19 with 3217 viewsLoyal

Well done travelling Jacks! on 22:46 - Nov 19 by TNT

Absolutely mate.

We all knew it was going to be a battle when we got promoted.

This may be the first real test of everyone's resolve.

Some posters on here make Fer look like he's up for it.

Spot on TNT 👍

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Well done travelling Jacks! on 04:53 - Nov 20 with 3067 viewsChief

Huge respect to those that went up. Superb and loud all game

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Well done travelling Jacks! on 05:10 - Nov 20 with 3053 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

I don't think our fans had any impact on the result. It takes something special like the Nottingham Forest playoff game to impact the players in my opinion.

However I suspect the considerable booing from the Everton fans did have a negative impact on their performance. What a bunch of spoilt 'supporters' they really are.

They deserve to see their team relegated, not us.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Well done travelling Jacks! on 05:52 - Nov 20 with 3039 viewsChief

Well done travelling Jacks! on 05:10 - Nov 20 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

I don't think our fans had any impact on the result. It takes something special like the Nottingham Forest playoff game to impact the players in my opinion.

However I suspect the considerable booing from the Everton fans did have a negative impact on their performance. What a bunch of spoilt 'supporters' they really are.

Im starting to warm to you.

About time you went full pelt and changed your username&picture you childish twot

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Well done travelling Jacks! on 08:28 - Nov 20 with 2951 viewsnavyjack

First time i havent been behind a pillar at GP so really enjoyed the view!. Their fans were awful today.usually get a bit if banter to our left but nothing. They did a really good mannequin challenge.

On another note,something caught my eye at the final whistle;Fabianski was tearing into Neil Taylor,they were having a right set-to. I thought to myself if Chris Wathan sees that there'll be hell to pay. Fabianski needs to sort his kicking out!...
Well done travelling Jacks! on 09:49 - Nov 20 with 2847 views34dfgdf54

How many went?

Great effort to all that travelled.
Login to get fewer ads

Well done travelling Jacks! on 10:02 - Nov 20 with 2823 viewsMattG

Took my 8 year old to his first away game.

Took us a total of 7 hours to get there (via Birmingham) thanks to a mahoosive jam on the M6 and another 5 to get back.

He loved it.
Well done travelling Jacks! on 11:04 - Nov 20 with 2751 viewsBigPhilG

You can't even bring yourself to congratulate our magnificent travelling support yesterday. Many of whom had to endure a seven hour journey because of an accident on the motorway.

Shame on you
Well done travelling Jacks! on 11:07 - Nov 20 with 2745 viewsperchrockjack

Travelling on the motorways .holy cow.

How many times I told you to go A483.

On a bus however, no choice ,I accept that

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Well done travelling Jacks! on 11:13 - Nov 20 with 2733 viewsMattG

Well done travelling Jacks! on 11:07 - Nov 20 by perchrockjack

Travelling on the motorways .holy cow.

How many times I told you to go A483.

On a bus however, no choice ,I accept that

Was that aimed at me?

If so, please explain how the A483 would be quicker seeing as we had to travel via Birmingham to pick up 2 more Jacks en route and drop them off on the way back?

So quick to criticise.
Well done travelling Jacks! on 11:23 - Nov 20 with 2697 viewsperchrockjack

Good heavens Matt.

Id do a better job if it were.

I was referring to those independent travellers.

It's 70 miles further by motorway.

Ok now

Well done travelling Jacks! on 11:24 - Nov 20 with 2693 viewsWingstandwood

Yeah respect to our away support you have my every empathy and respect. I used to do a lot of it myself but changing circumstances/commitments no longer make me able to do so. IMO away travel is an act of selflessness i.e. having to pay for the privilege to spend hours upon hours on a motorway to watch a team play for a much shorter time duration.

Argus!

Well done travelling Jacks! on 11:33 - Nov 20 with 2673 viewsbuilthjack

Well done travelling Jacks! on 10:02 - Nov 20 by MattG

Took my 8 year old to his first away game.

Took us a total of 7 hours to get there (via Birmingham) thanks to a mahoosive jam on the M6 and another 5 to get back.

He loved it.

Should have followed me. 2 and a half hours from Builth with a quick stop in Chirk.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Well done travelling Jacks! on 11:44 - Nov 20 with 2643 viewsLoyal

Well done travelling Jacks! on 11:04 - Nov 20 by BigPhilG

You can't even bring yourself to congratulate our magnificent travelling support yesterday. Many of whom had to endure a seven hour journey because of an accident on the motorway.

Shame on you

Purposeful post that has got the reaction he wants 👍

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.

(No subject) (n/t) on 11:46 - Nov 20 with 2636 viewsLoyal

Well done travelling Jacks! on 11:04 - Nov 20 by BigPhilG

Shame on you

Well done travelling Jacks! on 11:48 - Nov 20 with 2626 viewsMattG

Well done travelling Jacks! on 11:33 - Nov 20 by builthjack

Should have followed me. 2 and a half hours from Builth with a quick stop in Chirk.

Did you go via Birmingham then?
Well done travelling Jacks! on 11:54 - Nov 20 with 2607 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Some people actively support the team, put their differences with the manager and those running the club aside for 90 minutes every week, and sing and shout to urge the team to succeed. They then discuss the club on forums between matches.

Others follow the club from behind TV and computer screens and criticise throughout whilst offering nothing in terms of real support. They are not supporters of Swansea City. They are merely followers of the club's progress. *

*Some supporters are limited in the number of games they attend due to geography and finance and I exclude them.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Well done travelling Jacks! on 11:54 - Nov 20 with 2607 viewsperchrockjack

Would have driven in a semi circle if he had

Well done travelling Jacks! on 13:56 - Nov 20 with 2473 viewsLoyal

Well done travelling Jacks! on 11:54 - Nov 20 by Joe_bradshaw

Some people actively support the team, put their differences with the manager and those running the club aside for 90 minutes every week, and sing and shout to urge the team to succeed. They then discuss the club on forums between matches.

Others follow the club from behind TV and computer screens and criticise throughout whilst offering nothing in terms of real support. They are not supporters of Swansea City. They are merely followers of the club's progress. *

*Some supporters are limited in the number of games they attend due to geography and finance and I exclude them.

I have never supported the team, players or the manager TBH.
I support the club that is Swansea.
I can be impressed by people or players as much as I can be dismayed, I don't tout for autographs to feed the ego of any one person and I follow as much as I can. Your post refers to those supporters who idolise and revere. A very sad type of fan for me, the type that stereotypically takes offence when the clubs structure is questioned or a player is questioned. People with things missing in the lives they have made for themselves, the life that means they rely upon being led, told and they are happy to follow. Not an attack on your opinion just my observation. People say football is fickle, for me if I retain my stance I don't have to justify or explain my reasoning as a Swansea supporter. I say supporter because I am not a fan or fanatic. I support in my own way, maybe my conversion to Buddhism has helped, and my often extremist views reflecting the now and the moment not the overall position. Either way the broader view is mine, the stereotype I leave to others. Yes I have offered an opinion, but it's mine and nobody else's, least of all an overpaid buffoon with no life skills.

Deep maybe, but then I do like swimming.

Well done travelling Jacks! on 17:06 - Nov 20 with 2338 viewsbuilthjack

Well done travelling Jacks! on 11:48 - Nov 20 by MattG

Did you go via Birmingham then?

I saw the Brum bit after. You should have got them to train it to Newtown.

Well done travelling Jacks! on 19:45 - Nov 20 with 2247 viewslonglostjack

A call to arms for Saturday TNT - see you in the usual place then.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Well done travelling Jacks! on 20:51 - Nov 20 with 2150 viewsTNT

Well done travelling Jacks! on 19:45 - Nov 20 by longlostjack

A call to arms for Saturday TNT - see you in the usual place then.

Yes mate. YJB!

I disagree with Dwight (above). The Everton fans sat in silence for most of the game and all that was to be heard was loud, positive support from The Jacks - and yes, I do think it had a positive impact.

Well done travelling Jacks! on 22:09 - Nov 20 with 2073 viewsbuilthjack

Well done travelling Jacks! on 20:51 - Nov 20 by TNT

Yes mate. YJB!

I disagree with Dwight (above). The Everton fans sat in silence for most of the game and all that was to be heard was loud, positive support from The Jacks - and yes, I do think it had a positive impact.

Me too

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024