Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
pubs for sat. 19:37 - Nov 29 with 5956 viewspatchboy

any decent pubs around liverpool st for a pre match drink.
pubs for sat. on 20:48 - Nov 29 with 4930 viewspencoedjack

You on the train fella ? We are heading for kings cross been told there's a direct tube to WHL from there.

Maybe 1 of London jacks can confirm ? Paddington > kings cross ( few beers) > WHL

Thanks in advance
pubs for sat. on 21:27 - Nov 29 with 4883 viewsnavyjack

Standard Wetherspoons fair adjacent to LS station. Plenty of boozers around there too,but theyre busy. Short train journey from LS overground to WHL.. Bit closer to ground is the Haringey social club. Its opposite WHL station.Walking distance to ground.Big old gaff that welcomes away fans and does grub. Last year I bimbled down Edmonton high street to seven sisters tube after the game. Saved me queing at WHL overground and got to paddington quicker. Then had a few beers in Norfolk square before the train departed..
pubs for sat. on 22:57 - Nov 29 with 4796 viewsepaul

pubs for sat. on 21:27 - Nov 29 by navyjack

Standard Wetherspoons fair adjacent to LS station. Plenty of boozers around there too,but theyre busy. Short train journey from LS overground to WHL.. Bit closer to ground is the Haringey social club. Its opposite WHL station.Walking distance to ground.Big old gaff that welcomes away fans and does grub. Last year I bimbled down Edmonton high street to seven sisters tube after the game. Saved me queing at WHL overground and got to paddington quicker. Then had a few beers in Norfolk square before the train departed..

Im sure you mean the Irish centre, which is alright and as said close to ground, other than that there is Liverpool st as said again, not sure where London Jacks meeting up will post when find out

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

pubs for sat. on 23:02 - Nov 29 with 4792 viewspencoedjack

pubs for sat. on 22:57 - Nov 29 by epaul

Im sure you mean the Irish centre, which is alright and as said close to ground, other than that there is Liverpool st as said again, not sure where London Jacks meeting up will post when find out

How many London jacks are there ?
pubs for sat. on 23:12 - Nov 29 with 4777 viewsepaul

pubs for sat. on 23:02 - Nov 29 by pencoedjack

How many London jacks are there ?

Theres a fair few I imagine be about a dozen of us on Sat

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

pubs for sat. on 19:21 - Dec 1 with 4525 viewsepaul

pubs for sat. on 20:48 - Nov 29 by pencoedjack

You on the train fella ? We are heading for kings cross been told there's a direct tube to WHL from there.

Maybe 1 of London jacks can confirm ? Paddington > kings cross ( few beers) > WHL

Thanks in advance

Sorry missed this the other day, White Hart lane is on the Liverpool St Line

pubs for sat. on 19:22 - Dec 1 with 4520 viewspencoedjack

pubs for sat. on 19:21 - Dec 1 by epaul

Sorry missed this the other day, White Hart lane is on the Liverpool St Line

Cheers
pubs for sat. on 19:24 - Dec 1 with 4516 viewsDarran

I don't know if this'll help but here's a map of all the pubs in Britain.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Login to get fewer ads

pubs for sat. on 19:26 - Dec 1 with 4509 viewsepaul

We'll be drinking in here, its 20 mins on train to WHL

http://www.iamthemerchant.com/#/the-location/

pubs for sat. on 19:44 - Dec 1 with 4483 viewspencoedjack

pubs for sat. on 19:26 - Dec 1 by epaul

We'll be drinking in here, its 20 mins on train to WHL

http://www.iamthemerchant.com/#/the-location/

May see you there fella👍
pubs for sat. on 21:07 - Dec 1 with 4425 viewsGlyn1

pubs for sat. on 19:44 - Dec 1 by pencoedjack

May see you there fella👍

The Wetherspoons pub is actually inside the station, on the 1st floor, and is called the Hamilton Hall. It's a good one, but will be packed on Saturday with Spurs fans and other clubs' fans. There are other pubs in the area but most are closed on a Saturday and the good ones are a bit of a walk from the station, so I'd personally just get on the train.

I suppose that this is the one time that you could also stop off at any Arsenal pub on the way to the match.
[Post edited 1 Dec 2016 21:12]

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

pubs for sat. on 21:16 - Dec 1 with 4410 viewsGlyn1

pubs for sat. on 20:48 - Nov 29 by pencoedjack

Thanks in advance

Actually, that's a much better route than going via Liverpool Street.

Arrive Paddington - have a drink upstairs at the Mad Bishop (Fullers pub).

Get on the underground to Kings Cross - transfer to the Victoria line and get off at either Seven Sisters or Tottenham Hale, just follow all the Spurs fans.

pubs for sat. on 21:17 - Dec 1 with 4405 viewspencoedjack

pubs for sat. on 21:16 - Dec 1 by Glyn1

Get on the underground to Kings Cross - transfer to the Victoria line and get off at either Seven Sisters or Tottenham Hale, just follow all the Spurs fans.

Cheers 👍
pubs for sat. on 21:47 - Dec 1 with 4385 viewsepaul

pubs for sat. on 21:16 - Dec 1 by Glyn1

White hart Lane is a 20 min walk from Tottenham Hale

pubs for sat. on 22:16 - Dec 1 with 4351 viewslonglostjack

There is a pub just opposite Liverpool St station to the left that they say was named after Perchrock

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

pubs for sat. on 22:36 - Dec 1 with 4335 viewsmonmouth

pubs for sat. on 21:47 - Dec 1 by epaul

Aye, I did that one once. Some bloody choice places around there too if you go off piste. Also one year long ago listened to some plum who said go to Wood Green and it's a short walk...bloody miles it was.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

pubs for sat. on 22:43 - Dec 1 with 4326 viewsMurph75

pubs for sat. on 19:24 - Dec 1 by Darran

I don't know if this'll help but here's a map of all the pubs in Britain.

I thought Scotland would have more boozers for some strange reason?
pubs for sat. on 22:45 - Dec 1 with 4325 viewsGlyn1

pubs for sat. on 21:47 - Dec 1 by epaul

Good point.

pubs for sat. on 07:32 - Dec 2 with 4258 viewsepaul

pubs for sat. on 22:16 - Dec 1 by longlostjack

There is a pub just opposite Liverpool St station to the left that they say was named after Perchrock

Ah yes good old dirty dicks, we had a right session in there after one Spurs game!
[Post edited 2 Dec 2016 10:26]

pubs for sat. on 07:33 - Dec 2 with 4256 viewsepaul

pubs for sat. on 22:36 - Dec 1 by monmouth

Aye, I did that one once. Some bloody choice places around there too if you go off piste. Also one year long ago listened to some plum who said go to Wood Green and it's a short walk...bloody miles it was.

It us a long walk Mon from Wood Green done it myself and there are no buses that go from there

pubs for sat. on 10:02 - Dec 2 with 4201 viewsPJackArmy

So most staying in liverpool street station first for a few yes? Before maybe heading to irish pub opposite whl station
pubs for sat. on 10:26 - Dec 2 with 4184 viewspencoedjack

pubs for sat. on 10:02 - Dec 2 by PJackArmy

So most staying in liverpool street station first for a few yes? Before maybe heading to irish pub opposite whl station

Sounds a good plan fella

What time train you on ?
pubs for sat. on 10:29 - Dec 2 with 4183 viewsepaul

pubs for sat. on 10:02 - Dec 2 by PJackArmy

Irish centre us a def after the game, WHL us a mare to get away from, unless you leave early

pubs for sat. on 17:11 - Dec 2 with 4088 viewsPJackArmy

pubs for sat. on 10:26 - Dec 2 by pencoedjack

Sounds a good plan fella

What time train you on ?

arrive just before 11 in paddington, just before 12 in liverpool street
pubs for sat. on 17:53 - Dec 2 with 4063 viewspatchboy

on the 6.30 train.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024