Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Supporters action group 17:37 - Dec 6 with 16432 viewsMurph75

A few of us have mentioned meeting up to discuss getting some action going in terms of us showing how unhappy we are with the current situation of the club both on the field and off it.

From conversations I've had with various other fans who don't visit this forum they're clueless to what's going and need waking up.

The initial meeting is open to suggestion, I'm thinking we meet and discuss next steps to starting a marketing campaign etc.

Meeting date is set for 7pm on 19th of December at the Landore social club.

If you'd like to attend can you please PM me confirming your attendance.
[Post edited 8 Dec 2016 19:57]
Supporters action group on 20:44 - Dec 6 with 2320 viewsMurph75

Supporters action group on 20:30 - Dec 6 by Landore_Jack

How about a name for the supporters group? We need to create a Facebook page and a Twitter page to update fans.
[Post edited 6 Dec 2016 20:36]

I like it.
Supporters action group on 20:45 - Dec 6 with 2308 viewsMurph75

Supporters action group on 20:35 - Dec 6 by pencoedjack

I'd be interested Murph

Great news. Lets see if we can keep this thread going and then agree closer to the date if we're going to meet up. When we've got an idea on who's going to be able to make it I'll ring the club and see if they'd be happy for us to meet there.
Supporters action group on 21:07 - Dec 6 with 2239 viewsSwanjaxs

Not to do anything isn't an option! At the moment it seems we're sleepwalking into the very real possibility of an asset stripping exercise and worse administration

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Supporters action group on 21:17 - Dec 6 with 2194 viewstreboethjack

I'd be quite interested, is there a way this can be done separately to the trust however somehow still working along side them in some format? Either way I think this has potential so keep us updated on any progress!

Tim gorau Cymru ers 1912

Supporters action group on 21:19 - Dec 6 with 2182 viewsSoberBaker

How about a name for the supporters group? We need to create a Facebook page and a Twitter page to update fans.

Un-muted Swans?

AMOW

Supporters action group on 21:20 - Dec 6 with 2178 viewscostalotta

This is a good move, coming together with a common goal. Reading the thread there are some interesting ideas and there'll be plenty to discuss. What about the agenda and the need for someone to chair and take minutes for the evening? Go for it Murph.

I'd like to attend.

Crowdfunding is a great idea and I will definitely pledge a donation. Once it's up we'll need to use our networks to get the word out to make it work. The facebook idea make sense as does a name but we should probably meet first. We're going to need to discuss what we are and to articulate our goals/objectives before we have names and FB.

What sort of numbers do you think we'd be looking for the evening?
Supporters action group on 21:24 - Dec 6 with 2153 viewsjackportis

Supporters action group on 18:06 - Dec 6 by Wingstandwood

I can give you a cast iron promise here! If crowdfunding is used and donations are required? I will happily donate a very decent sum of money to contribute towards leafleting costs etc.

How much like?

Jackportis the brand. “A gifted poster”, “planet swans have a real talent on their hands in the name of Jackportis” sky sports 2018. . JP fully supports posters of LBG, mx orientation and ethnic minority groups. Update - now fully supporting the pansexual community.

Supporters action group on 21:24 - Dec 6 with 2151 viewsMurph75

Supporters action group on 21:20 - Dec 6 by costalotta

This is a good move, coming together with a common goal. Reading the thread there are some interesting ideas and there'll be plenty to discuss. What about the agenda and the need for someone to chair and take minutes for the evening? Go for it Murph.

I'd like to attend.

Crowdfunding is a great idea and I will definitely pledge a donation. Once it's up we'll need to use our networks to get the word out to make it work. The facebook idea make sense as does a name but we should probably meet first. We're going to need to discuss what we are and to articulate our goals/objectives before we have names and FB.

What sort of numbers do you think we'd be looking for the evening?

Cool.

I'm sure we're sitting on about 5 or 6 of us attending at the moment.

I'm more than happy to facilitate the evening and post the discussion from the evening and any actions going forward on here.
Login to get fewer ads

Supporters action group on 21:30 - Dec 6 with 2114 viewsDan_Swan

If I can attend I will, I've PM'd you Murph

Still following Dr's orders!

Supporters action group on 21:32 - Dec 6 with 2101 viewsmorningstar

May i just ask. Does anyone on here actually know Murph personally?

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

Supporters action group on 21:33 - Dec 6 with 2095 viewsbarry_island

The Swans Preservation Society.

The name also throws in a song for free.

Swansea City, THE Austerity Club.

Supporters action group on 21:33 - Dec 6 with 2089 viewsMurph75

Supporters action group on 21:30 - Dec 6 by Dan_Swan

If I can attend I will, I've PM'd you Murph

Just replied.
Supporters action group on 21:33 - Dec 6 with 2088 viewsMurph75

Supporters action group on 21:33 - Dec 6 by barry_island

The Swans Preservation Society.

The name also throws in a song for free.

Love it
Supporters action group on 21:35 - Dec 6 with 2077 viewsMurph75

Supporters action group on 21:32 - Dec 6 by morningstar

I'm not aware of anybody I know who posts on here.

Have you got something you'd like to ask me?
Supporters action group on 21:37 - Dec 6 with 2061 viewsSoberBaker

All I know is that he's gone from being a suckass knob to a decent poster in the last week or so.

No offence Murph

AMOW

Supporters action group on 21:42 - Dec 6 with 1949 viewsMurph75

Supporters action group on 21:37 - Dec 6 by SoberBaker

All I know is that he's gone from being a suckass knob to a decent poster in the last week or so.

No offence Murph

None taken. I knew I had it in me deep down.
Supporters action group on 21:43 - Dec 6 with 1936 views1983

Does it matter?

Supporters action group on 21:45 - Dec 6 with 1925 viewsbonymine

United
Swans
Against

Unscrupulous
Strippers of
Assets ........

Or abbreviated to ; USA USA !! 😂👍

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

Supporters action group on 21:45 - Dec 6 with 1921 viewsmorningstar

Supporters action group on 21:35 - Dec 6 by Murph75

I'm not aware of anybody I know who posts on here.

Have you got something you'd like to ask me?

Yes i would actually. Why are you organising such an event amongst people you do not even know? Haven't you got friends who are Swans fans who you could approach first? You seem very sketchy about dates and times and yet want to fit in what everyone suggests. So, yeah i'll say it, you are not Jackfath or any other poster on here you have been accused of being are you? You are a Cardiff fan on a wind up.

Supporters action group on 21:46 - Dec 6 with 1905 viewsmorningstar

Supporters action group on 21:43 - Dec 6 by 1983

Does it matter?

Yes it does.

Supporters action group on 21:49 - Dec 6 with 1880 viewsSoberBaker

Supporters action group on 21:45 - Dec 6 by morningstar

Yes i would actually. Why are you organising such an event amongst people you do not even know? Haven't you got friends who are Swans fans who you could approach first? You seem very sketchy about dates and times and yet want to fit in what everyone suggests. So, yeah i'll say it, you are not Jackfath or any other poster on here you have been accused of being are you? You are a Cardiff fan on a wind up.

AMOW

Supporters action group on 21:50 - Dec 6 with 1867 viewsmorningstar

Supporters action group on 21:49 - Dec 6 by SoberBaker

Exactly!

Supporters action group on 21:52 - Dec 6 with 1853 viewsMurph75

Supporters action group on 21:45 - Dec 6 by morningstar

I'm organising it because it seems know body else seemed to want to do it. I'll happily stand aside if someone wants to take over.

Does it matter that we don't know each other? We're on here often enough conversing with each other.

Vague on dates. I wanted to throw a few options out there for people and then decide on the most logical date that people could attend which seems to be the 19th of December.

I really don't care if people think I'm someone else. I believe I can say what I like and deal with the repercussions without having to post under numerous other usernames.

If you want to come along on the 19th it would be great to meet you.
Supporters action group on 21:54 - Dec 6 with 1839 viewsmorningstar

Supporters action group on 21:52 - Dec 6 by Murph75

I'm organising it because it seems know body else seemed to want to do it. I'll happily stand aside if someone wants to take over.

Does it matter that we don't know each other? We're on here often enough conversing with each other.

Vague on dates. I wanted to throw a few options out there for people and then decide on the most logical date that people could attend which seems to be the 19th of December.

I really don't care if people think I'm someone else. I believe I can say what I like and deal with the repercussions without having to post under numerous other usernames.

If you want to come along on the 19th it would be great to meet you.

Busted! Fair play tho, you did well.

Supporters action group on 21:55 - Dec 6 with 1827 viewsMurph75

Supporters action group on 21:54 - Dec 6 by morningstar

Busted! Fair play tho, you did well.

Would you care to explain how I'm busted?

If you'd like to contribute to the discussion then great. If not just f**k off.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024