Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bradley out then.. 15:43 - Dec 17 with 1167 viewsdeanscfc

Unless we somehow turn this game around I just can't defend his selection today. He inherited a tough job because the Yanks and Huw couldn't be bothered to spend any money in the transfer window but to keep the same defence today as the one which got hammered on Wednesday is unforgiveable.

New manager in... £40-50 million to spend in the window and tell him that two new fullnacks are a priority.
Bradley out then.. on 15:44 - Dec 17 with 1145 viewsLeonWasGod

He hasn't really got a choice. Naughton, FF and VdH have all been gash under him. We're just as bad with any combination under Bob.
Bradley out then.. on 15:45 - Dec 17 with 1128 viewsLoyal

It won't happen, it should but it won't. The two home games coming up are the ones we need to win, not sure today makes any difference to the club.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Bradley out then.. on 15:45 - Dec 17 with 1123 viewsOldjack

New manager in... £40-50 million to spend in the window

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Bradley out then.. on 15:50 - Dec 17 with 1053 viewsDr_Winston

I don't blame Bob. It's not his fault that he was offered a job that he's catastrophically unsuitable for.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Bradley out then.. on 15:50 - Dec 17 with 1052 viewsdeanscfc

Bradley out then.. on 15:44 - Dec 17 by LeonWasGod

He hasn't really got a choice. Naughton, FF and VdH have all been gash under him. We're just as bad with any combination under Bob.

He didn't have much choice no but you can't play Taylor after Wednesday. That was a no brainer. Plus what on earth is he telling Amat...someone who was actually a very solid player under Laudrup.

Personally I think the lack of fulllbacks ruins the confidence and balance og the whole team. It's either a new manager and we spend big in Jan or we're down ...it's a straight choice.
Bradley out then.. on 15:51 - Dec 17 with 1025 viewsShonky

Bradley out then.. on 15:50 - Dec 17 by Dr_Winston

I don't blame Bob. It's not his fault that he was offered a job that he's catastrophically unsuitable for.

Yes but he needs to show a modicum of dignity and do the decent thing.

Its just a ride...

Bradley out then.. on 15:55 - Dec 17 with 954 viewsSwanzay

I very much doubt he has any respect in the dressing room.
Bradley out then.. on 15:55 - Dec 17 with 950 viewsjack247

I wasn't too disappointed with the selection. I was pleased he seems to have more or less settled on a starting eleven.

We started off really well but them same old story, go behind (against the run of play in this case) and heads just drop. We went from passing it round them to no one really wanting the ball. This is where Bob gets the chance to prove himself, Boro aren't up to much, this is one of those games we can get back into, he just needs to get a bit of fight and belief into them for the second half.
Login to get fewer ads

Bradley out then.. on 15:55 - Dec 17 with 943 viewsDr_Winston

Bradley out then.. on 15:51 - Dec 17 by Shonky

Yes but he needs to show a modicum of dignity and do the decent thing.

I'd be clinging on for the payout if I were him. It's not as if he's ever going to get the chance for another one after this.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Bradley out then.. on 15:58 - Dec 17 with 907 viewsjack247

To be fair, I'd have taken it too.
Bradley out then.. on 15:59 - Dec 17 with 875 viewsHighjack

"£40-£50 million to spend in the window"

Have you taken a bang on the head mate?

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Bradley out then.. on 16:00 - Dec 17 with 861 viewsDr_Winston

Bradley out then.. on 15:58 - Dec 17 by jack247

To be fair, I'd have taken it too.

Most people would have.

It's absolutely nothing personal. He seems like a tidy fella and people I know who have interacted with him say he's a thoroughly decent chap. He's just as out of his depth as Leon Britton in a diving pool.

Bradley out then.. on 16:03 - Dec 17 with 832 viewsbuilthjack

You don't accept a job if you are out of your depth. Which he clearly is

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Bradley out then.. on 16:03 - Dec 17 with 830 viewsdeanscfc

Bradley out then.. on 15:59 - Dec 17 by Highjack

"£40-£50 million to spend in the window"

Have you taken a bang on the head mate?

The Americans promised to strengthen the side - instead they decided to make a £10m profit in the last window. Up to them isn't it...do they want the club they just bought for around £100m to still be worth £100m next season or do they want it to be worth £25m in the championship? If it's the former they need to invest and doing things on the cheap is clearly not going to be enough.
Bradley out then.. on 16:04 - Dec 17 with 815 viewsperchrockjack

Winston has a point. He ll have a handsome pay off and get another job in the second division somewhere warm

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Bradley out then.. on 16:13 - Dec 17 with 775 viewsCambJack

Bradley out then.. on 16:03 - Dec 17 by deanscfc

The Americans promised to strengthen the side - instead they decided to make a £10m profit in the last window. Up to them isn't it...do they want the club they just bought for around £100m to still be worth £100m next season or do they want it to be worth £25m in the championship? If it's the former they need to invest and doing things on the cheap is clearly not going to be enough.

I'm not sure they ever did promise that, all i remember is that they've said feck all. All 40-50 million spending spree will do now is get us into trouble next year when we're relegated because it's already too late. See Bolton/Leeds/Portsmouth/qpr/Blackpool/Cardiff for examples of this.
Bradley out then.. on 16:22 - Dec 17 with 737 viewsdeanscfc

Bradley out then.. on 16:13 - Dec 17 by CambJack

I'm not sure they ever did promise that, all i remember is that they've said feck all. All 40-50 million spending spree will do now is get us into trouble next year when we're relegated because it's already too late. See Bolton/Leeds/Portsmouth/qpr/Blackpool/Cardiff for examples of this.

Like I say...up to them ..but we clearly have 3-4 positions on the field minimum where we need strengthening and in January players don't come cheap. We either spend or we're down.

I thought I heard them say that they would invest to improve the squad. I could be wrong on that
Bradley out then.. on 16:24 - Dec 17 with 716 viewsHighjack

Bradley out then.. on 16:22 - Dec 17 by deanscfc

Like I say...up to them ..but we clearly have 3-4 positions on the field minimum where we need strengthening and in January players don't come cheap. We either spend or we're down.

I thought I heard them say that they would invest to improve the squad. I could be wrong on that

Nope they never said anything of the sort. In fact they haven't really said anything. They've only given one press conference and they didn't even turn up for that, then they just handed the floor to Huw.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Bradley out then.. on 16:49 - Dec 17 with 649 viewsMyFinalHeaven

Bradley out then.. on 16:13 - Dec 17 by CambJack

The problem isn't that they've said fvck all. They've said PLENTY. The problem is that they have done absolutely nothing to act upon their words and done fvck all.

Just look at some of the things Kaplan and Levien said after they took us over:

"Steve and I have both said our first, second and third priority is what's going to help us on the pitch short and long-term"

"Our message to fans is we are very focused on winning and continued success."

""The biggest thing of all is that when we go out on that pitch we're competitive."

"We want to build a football club that is competitive, exciting to watch and sustainable over the long term. Perhaps Swansea has been seen as a stepping-stone club for some players in the past, a chance to show what they can do in the Premier League before moving quickly on. Those days are over."

"I'm a lover of sports and I'm highly competitive. I have a true passion for sport and winning," says Kaplan.

"It's something that I love, something that drives me to be involved in sports - you're in the game to win the game and that's why we're here."

"We will be relentless in our determination to continually improve this club - and we have the financial resources to do so. We will be competitive and we will outwork our opponents on the pitch and in the boardroom."

Incredible stuff. These scumbags are as bad as it gets.
[Post edited 17 Dec 2016 16:55]

Come on you Swans.

Bradley out then.. on 16:50 - Dec 17 with 647 viewsdeanscfc

Bradley out then.. on 16:24 - Dec 17 by Highjack

Nope they never said anything of the sort. In fact they haven't really said anything. They've only given one press conference and they didn't even turn up for that, then they just handed the floor to Huw.

Fair enough. I saw articles to the contrary but maybe there weren't direct quotes from the yanks.

One of the most frustrating things for me is that if you look at the 'where do swansea need to strengthen' articles from the summer, hardly any, if any mention our left back position. I've been saying it, and surely it has been obvious since near the start of last year.
Bradley out then.. on 17:13 - Dec 17 with 534 viewsdeanscfc

Bradley out then.. on 16:49 - Dec 17 by MyFinalHeaven

The problem isn't that they've said fvck all. They've said PLENTY. The problem is that they have done absolutely nothing to act upon their words and done fvck all.

Just look at some of the things Kaplan and Levien said after they took us over:

"Steve and I have both said our first, second and third priority is what's going to help us on the pitch short and long-term"

"Our message to fans is we are very focused on winning and continued success."

""The biggest thing of all is that when we go out on that pitch we're competitive."

"We want to build a football club that is competitive, exciting to watch and sustainable over the long term. Perhaps Swansea has been seen as a stepping-stone club for some players in the past, a chance to show what they can do in the Premier League before moving quickly on. Those days are over."

"I'm a lover of sports and I'm highly competitive. I have a true passion for sport and winning," says Kaplan.

"It's something that I love, something that drives me to be involved in sports - you're in the game to win the game and that's why we're here."

"We will be relentless in our determination to continually improve this club - and we have the financial resources to do so. We will be competitive and we will outwork our opponents on the pitch and in the boardroom."

Incredible stuff. These scumbags are as bad as it gets.
[Post edited 17 Dec 2016 16:55]

Unbelievable isn't it...
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024