Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Gary Rowett 15:49 - Dec 17 with 1278 viewsSirjohnalot

Whilst it appears as if our impending slip and slide towards Championship football is fast becoming a reality, what do people think about Gary Rowett as a possible replacement ? The general consensus is that he was doing a great job at Birmingham before his sacking and seems to know what he's doing with a team that needs rebuilding. Chances are probably slim that he'll be appointed think that he could be a decent appointment
Gary Rowett on 15:50 - Dec 17 with 1266 viewsJack_Kass

http://bundesligafanatic.com/julian-nagelsmann-the-29-year-old-manager-taking-th

I'd prefer this guy

Poll: FA Cup or Premier League

Gary Rowett on 15:51 - Dec 17 with 1249 viewsLoyal

Rowett was sacked for not having the foresight to plan his teams and implelement a strategy. Or if you like a template for the club. No thanks.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Gary Rowett on 15:52 - Dec 17 with 1244 viewsLeonWasGod

Know for getting a team to over-perform, but also known for playing anti-football to achieve results. Very similar to Monk I reckon. Bit of a gamble going for another untried manager at this stage if we're serious about staying up, and I'm not sure we'd want to rebuild under his ethos. But what do I know? He may well achieve better results than Bob.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024