Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Millie/Huw Cooze 14:07 - Dec 26 with 15814 viewsVetchitBack

You've got some front coming on here now which leads me think that side of you would've been ideal for the SD role...

So how did things go so wrong?

How would you describe your relationship with the ex-directors of SCFC then and now?

Did you see remuneration from the club as a problem or conflict and was this brought up to you by anyone else and who?

I'm sure many will have much better questions but these are a few from a Trust member and lifelong Jack admittedly not ITK as some.

The orthodox are always orthodox, regardless of the orthodoxy.

Millie/Huw Cooze on 18:00 - Dec 26 with 1764 viewsmorningstar

Millie/Huw Cooze on 17:47 - Dec 26 by Darran

It won't happen again.

I think we all know it won't happen again Darran, but the fact is it has happened. And the person who has taken the blame for it all is Huw Cooze, despite the fact the Trust must have known of remuneration from the start. They knew about his printing contract, that he would be reimbursed expenses, and that he had a paid position as an SLO. And now they are allowing Huw Cooze to take the flak for it all because he went in Morgans for a few pints! Who from the trust has come forward to defend him? No one, they've pushed him aside like the left overs from the Christmas turkey! And that's not fair really is it?

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

Millie/Huw Cooze on 18:00 - Dec 26 with 1763 viewsSmellyplumz

Anyone who paid the trust via direct debit can claim all their money back via the direct debit guarantee scheme if it was paid by mistake!
[Post edited 26 Dec 2016 18:03]

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Millie/Huw Cooze on 18:00 - Dec 26 with 1763 viewsStarsky

Millie/Huw Cooze on 17:49 - Dec 26 by barry_island

It would be more beneficial to hear from our new SD.

As a start how about each Trust Board member stating on here whether they have any confidence in the current manager. As soon as there is a majority a statement could be issued stating they have no confidence in Bob.

Gives the media their headline and then the Trust can move on to the other prime targets and will have opened up a new communication channel. Saying we want to work with the Yanks sells no papers and gets no message across.

Just smile.

Feck off with your smiles ffs

It's just the internet, init.

Millie/Huw Cooze on 18:03 - Dec 26 with 1739 viewsDarran

Millie/Huw Cooze on 18:00 - Dec 26 by morningstar

I think we all know it won't happen again Darran, but the fact is it has happened. And the person who has taken the blame for it all is Huw Cooze, despite the fact the Trust must have known of remuneration from the start. They knew about his printing contract, that he would be reimbursed expenses, and that he had a paid position as an SLO. And now they are allowing Huw Cooze to take the flak for it all because he went in Morgans for a few pints! Who from the trust has come forward to defend him? No one, they've pushed him aside like the left overs from the Christmas turkey! And that's not fair really is it?

I take your point Gary and don't disagree so let's hope Huw and the Trust say something soon so everything will be ok.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Millie/Huw Cooze on 18:12 - Dec 26 with 1663 viewsowainglyndwr

We all want to know whats going on.
Who is involved in what.
At this moment in time there is not much trust in the Trust,
Millie/Huw Cooze on 18:13 - Dec 26 with 1654 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Reading about how senior figures in the organisation lied to its members and the fan base as a whole disgusted me. If I could ask for my £10 back I would.

I think they are finished as an organisation as nobody with any sense will ever trust them again. The best we can hope for now is that they get as much money as possible for their stake and keep it tucked away for when it is needed.

The idea of having somebody represent them on the board is pointless as they clearly have no input or serve any purpose.

And to those who continue to question why people still bring this topic up, it is because numerous persons involved in the lies and deceitful practices are still holding positions in the organisation.

The Trust failed to protect the club the one time they were needed. All these new guidelines etc are pathetic as it's all far too late.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Millie/Huw Cooze on 18:14 - Dec 26 with 1644 viewsbarry_island

It would be good if Huw C himself said what he has to say, if only to clear the air.

Swansea City, THE Austerity Club.

Millie/Huw Cooze on 18:16 - Dec 26 with 1622 views34dfgdf54

Millie/Huw Cooze on 18:13 - Dec 26 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Reading about how senior figures in the organisation lied to its members and the fan base as a whole disgusted me. If I could ask for my £10 back I would.

I think they are finished as an organisation as nobody with any sense will ever trust them again. The best we can hope for now is that they get as much money as possible for their stake and keep it tucked away for when it is needed.

The idea of having somebody represent them on the board is pointless as they clearly have no input or serve any purpose.

And to those who continue to question why people still bring this topic up, it is because numerous persons involved in the lies and deceitful practices are still holding positions in the organisation.

The Trust failed to protect the club the one time they were needed. All these new guidelines etc are pathetic as it's all far too late.

It's becoming increasingly difficult not to agree with this.
[Post edited 26 Dec 2016 18:17]
Login to get fewer ads

Millie/Huw Cooze on 18:27 - Dec 26 with 1581 viewsmorningstar

Millie/Huw Cooze on 18:14 - Dec 26 by barry_island

It would be good if Huw C himself said what he has to say, if only to clear the air.

I agree, he certainly should. But if there is one thing i do know, is that there was no conflict of interest. HC did not have a printing contract at the club, it was more for graphic design, and as he was doing it for mates rates it was more trouble than it was worth to him. And that, is a fact!

Millie/Huw Cooze on 18:33 - Dec 26 with 1553 viewsDarran

Millie/Huw Cooze on 18:27 - Dec 26 by morningstar

I agree, he certainly should. But if there is one thing i do know, is that there was no conflict of interest. HC did not have a printing contract at the club, it was more for graphic design, and as he was doing it for mates rates it was more trouble than it was worth to him. And that, is a fact!

Well it would have been difficult to have a printing contract when he doesn't have a printing company.

Millie/Huw Coozee on 18:42 - Dec 26 with 1524 viewsmax936

Millie/Huw Cooze on 18:13 - Dec 26 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Everything needs to come out in the open, cards on the table time, then perhaps the screen can be wiped clean and move forward, all this forgetting the past and move on is to simplistic cause people will always look back and say, we don9know what really happened and the trust is gone, to ensure the continuation of the Trust the truth must be told however unpalatable it maybe, IMHO.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Millie/Huw Coozee on 18:47 - Dec 26 with 1505 viewsSoberBaker

Millie/Huw Coozee on 18:42 - Dec 26 by max936

Everything needs to come out in the open, cards on the table time, then perhaps the screen can be wiped clean and move forward, all this forgetting the past and move on is to simplistic cause people will always look back and say, we don9know what really happened and the trust is gone, to ensure the continuation of the Trust the truth must be told however unpalatable it maybe, IMHO.

It's far more convenient to bury the past, Max.

Darran says so.

AMOW

Millie/Huw Cooze on 18:49 - Dec 26 with 1484 viewsmorningstar

Millie/Huw Cooze on 18:33 - Dec 26 by Darran

Well it would have been difficult to have a printing contract when he doesn't have a printing company.

So it hasn't been touted on here like forever that he has a printing contract at the club then Dar? Ffs mun, there are a lot of people on here who honestly believe that he has a contract to print the match day programme!

Millie/Huw Coozee on 18:52 - Dec 26 with 1452 viewsDarran

Millie/Huw Coozee on 18:47 - Dec 26 by SoberBaker

It's far more convenient to bury the past, Max.

Darran says so.

No I don't I say there's currently more important things to concern ourselves with.

Millie/Huw Cooze on 18:52 - Dec 26 with 1444 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Millie/Huw Cooze on 18:49 - Dec 26 by morningstar

So it hasn't been touted on here like forever that he has a printing contract at the club then Dar? Ffs mun, there are a lot of people on here who honestly believe that he has a contract to print the match day programme!

If only The Trust had addressed this issue years ago.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Millie/Huw Coozee on 18:54 - Dec 26 with 1253 viewsSoberBaker

Millie/Huw Coozee on 18:52 - Dec 26 by Darran

No I don't I say there's currently more important things to concern ourselves with.

If only we had an organisation to come up with a strategy on behalf of us fans, eh?

AMOW

Millie/Huw Cooze on 18:58 - Dec 26 with 1223 viewsSwanseajill

Millie/Huw Cooze on 18:49 - Dec 26 by morningstar

Well it's a case of "I'm not listening to the truth, I only want to vent my anger on anything, or anybody"
What happened to HC makes no difference to whether we stay in the Prem....or not!

We have a new SD on the board now, clearly there to speak for the fans.
Millie/Huw Coozee on 18:59 - Dec 26 with 1208 viewsDarran

Millie/Huw Coozee on 18:54 - Dec 26 by SoberBaker

If only we had an organisation to come up with a strategy on behalf of us fans, eh?

They're working on legal matters. Everyone should be directing all their anger at the sellouts not at Huw Cooze who's fallen on his sword.

Millie/Huw Cooze on 18:59 - Dec 26 with 1195 viewsSoberBaker

Millie/Huw Cooze on 18:58 - Dec 26 by Swanseajill

Well it's a case of "I'm not listening to the truth, I only want to vent my anger on anything, or anybody"
What happened to HC makes no difference to whether we stay in the Prem....or not!

"Clearly"

AMOW

Millie/Huw Coozee on 19:00 - Dec 26 with 1188 viewsNeathJack

Millie/Huw Coozee on 18:59 - Dec 26 by Darran

They're working on legal matters. Everyone should be directing all their anger at the sellouts not at Huw Cooze who's fallen on his sword.

Innit.

It's bizarre to say the least.
Millie/Huw Coozee on 19:01 - Dec 26 with 1178 viewsMurph75

If in doubt use the old "legal matters" sentence.

Darran your allegiance to certain people is admirable if not a little misguided.
Millie/Huw Cooze on 19:01 - Dec 26 with 1166 viewsDarran

Millie/Huw Cooze on 18:58 - Dec 26 by Swanseajill

She's right you know.

Millie/Huw Cooze on 19:01 - Dec 26 with 1156 viewsSwanseajill

Millie/Huw Cooze on 18:59 - Dec 26 by SoberBaker

"Clearly"

And?
Millie/Huw Coozee on 19:02 - Dec 26 with 1150 viewsDarran

Millie/Huw Coozee on 19:01 - Dec 26 by Murph75

If in doubt use the old "legal matters" sentence.

Darran your allegiance to certain people is admirable if not a little misguided.

What's misguided about it?

Millie/Huw Coozee on 19:02 - Dec 26 with 1146 viewsSoberBaker

For "legal matters" read " sitting on our hands afraid to say anything that may offend"

AMOW

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024