Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
THATS US DOWN 19:11 - Dec 31 with 2729 viewsgetcarter

YANKS TO BLAME, JOKE OF A DECISION
THATS US DOWN on 20:28 - Dec 31 with 2590 viewsraynor94

And you honestly believe honest Arry would have been better? we are down and need to rebuild, welcome Mr Clement, will turn out to be an inspired appointment

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

THATS US DOWN on 20:33 - Dec 31 with 2549 viewsdobjack2

NO ITS A REALISTIC ONE.

They were clearly to blame for the last manager - that was a joke of a decision.
THATS US DOWN on 20:35 - Dec 31 with 2532 viewsMorfa_Same

Yesterday I thought that Harry would have a much better change of keeping us up this season. After today I've decided that even Alex Ferguson couldn't save us now so we might as well start planning for next season.
THATS US DOWN on 21:12 - Dec 31 with 2413 viewsDewi1jack

THATS US DOWN on 20:33 - Dec 31 by dobjack2

NO ITS A REALISTIC ONE.

They were clearly to blame for the last manager - that was a joke of a decision.

Just got home. Not a happy camper.
Capt Beaky, Morgan sh1t hotelier, Dimwit, Van Clog and every other b'stard that made money out of the sale are the ones who bought that shower of sh1te over the last few transfer windows.
And authorised other no hopers to have 3 and 4 year contract extensions.

Our club and ability to actually play football has been totally eroded in about 3 years flat.
Jack to a Jerkoff.

Ah well.
Fukit.
Happy New Year to one and all.
Even our PL customers who will not be seen next season.

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

THATS US DOWN on 21:15 - Dec 31 with 2387 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Hi my friend

You obviously don't understand

It's got fck all to do with the Yanks

Now keep up with the important things

For f@cks sake

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

THATS US DOWN on 21:27 - Dec 31 with 2327 viewsicecoldjack

THATS US DOWN on 21:12 - Dec 31 by Dewi1jack

Just got home. Not a happy camper.
Capt Beaky, Morgan sh1t hotelier, Dimwit, Van Clog and every other b'stard that made money out of the sale are the ones who bought that shower of sh1te over the last few transfer windows.
And authorised other no hopers to have 3 and 4 year contract extensions.

Our club and ability to actually play football has been totally eroded in about 3 years flat.
Jack to a Jerkoff.

Ah well.
Fukit.
Happy New Year to one and all.
Even our PL customers who will not be seen next season.

No no no .. Jenkins said in his program notes 2 yrs ago that he felt our football principles were being eroded by Laudrup .

No way has he,monk or sponge bob had a hand in our current total fookin mess !!

Apparently Michu was visiting today , hope Paul clement pulls him to one side, a 20 % michu would have been better than most of what I saw today.
THATS US DOWN on 21:37 - Dec 31 with 2262 viewsBanosswan

THATS US DOWN on 20:28 - Dec 31 by raynor94

And you honestly believe honest Arry would have been better? we are down and need to rebuild, welcome Mr Clement, will turn out to be an inspired appointment

I would like to give a wholehearted to a positive Raynor post!

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

THATS US DOWN on 22:16 - Dec 31 with 2150 viewsMyFinalHeaven

THATS US DOWN on 21:15 - Dec 31 by oh_tommy_tommy

Hi my friend

You obviously don't understand

It's got fck all to do with the Yanks

Now keep up with the important things

For f@cks sake

Jenkins and the yanks are both to blame. We all know about Jenkins' comical and repeated failures in the transfer window, his neglect of his duties to concentrate on finding a seller and fattening his pockets, his sacking of Laudrup and appointments of Monk and Guidolin, et al, but it was the Yanks who thought it would be a good idea to 1) not invest a single penny into the playing squad 2) defer to Jenkins and allow him to do fvck all despite all the evidence in the world in these past 2 seasons that he needed to be removed ASAP and of course, 3) appointing that fvcking idiot Bob Bradley.

Both the yanks and Jenkins need to go as far as I'm concerned. As long as both or even one of the two are around, this club is going nowhere but down.
[Post edited 31 Dec 2016 22:16]

Come on you Swans.

Login to get fewer ads

THATS US DOWN on 22:19 - Dec 31 with 2124 viewsEilian

THATS US DOWN on 22:16 - Dec 31 by MyFinalHeaven

Jenkins and the yanks are both to blame. We all know about Jenkins' comical and repeated failures in the transfer window, his neglect of his duties to concentrate on finding a seller and fattening his pockets, his sacking of Laudrup and appointments of Monk and Guidolin, et al, but it was the Yanks who thought it would be a good idea to 1) not invest a single penny into the playing squad 2) defer to Jenkins and allow him to do fvck all despite all the evidence in the world in these past 2 seasons that he needed to be removed ASAP and of course, 3) appointing that fvcking idiot Bob Bradley.

Both the yanks and Jenkins need to go as far as I'm concerned. As long as both or even one of the two are around, this club is going nowhere but down.
[Post edited 31 Dec 2016 22:16]

yeah but you can't rule out the possibility that the yanks were acting on the advice of the chairman that they left in place to do just that.

We will have a far better idea on who the biggest cults are by 1st of Feb
THATS US DOWN on 22:19 - Dec 31 with 2123 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

A cowardly decision that accepts we are already relegated.

If we had sacked him a week earlier we could have had Allerdyce in and given the second half of the season a real go.

Instead we delayed (in my opinion, deliberately) and settle for planning for a season in the second tier when we are just four points adrift of 17th in the top tier with half the season still to play.

Embarrassing.

For the record I think he'll do an okay job for us in The Championship next year.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

THATS US DOWN on 22:23 - Dec 31 with 2089 viewsEilian

THATS US DOWN on 22:19 - Dec 31 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

A cowardly decision that accepts we are already relegated.

If we had sacked him a week earlier we could have had Allerdyce in and given the second half of the season a real go.

Instead we delayed (in my opinion, deliberately) and settle for planning for a season in the second tier when we are just four points adrift of 17th in the top tier with half the season still to play.

Embarrassing.

For the record I think he'll do an okay job for us in The Championship next year.

Do you not thin that appointing big sam would be a complete surrender of who we are as a football club?

The football equivalent of selling our soles?

Do you not think that that would be even more of a cowardly decision?
THATS US DOWN on 22:27 - Dec 31 with 2055 viewsSmellyplumz

THATS US DOWN on 22:23 - Dec 31 by Eilian

Do you not thin that appointing big sam would be a complete surrender of who we are as a football club?

Don't you think our soul was sold the day Junkins handed the club over for money?

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

THATS US DOWN on 22:30 - Dec 31 with 2047 viewsMyFinalHeaven

THATS US DOWN on 22:19 - Dec 31 by Eilian

yeah but you can't rule out the possibility that the yanks were acting on the advice of the chairman that they left in place to do just that.

We will have a far better idea on who the biggest cults are by 1st of Feb

Of course they took Jenkins' advice. Jason Levien said in his first press conference how he didn't know anything about football, how he thought Jenkins was a "tremendous football mind," and how his ownership group was merely going to defer to Jenkins and let him do what he wants. For that, they deserve all the fault and blame in the world. Even before the takeover was completed, anyone with half a brain could see that Jenkins was driving the club into the ground and that he needed to go. We nearly went down last year and the year before that thanks to him. Instead, the Yanks, in as retarded a fashion as possible, thought it would be a good idea to let him continue with the reins. As owners and the self-regarded "guardians" of the club, this is absolutely unacceptable.
[Post edited 31 Dec 2016 22:35]

Come on you Swans.

THATS US DOWN on 22:31 - Dec 31 with 2043 viewsAngelRangelQS

Who are we as a football club?

We haven't played good football for about 3 years, we make terrible managerial appointments, we sack managers at the first sign of trouble, run by greedy owners and have a bunch of overpaid, overrated players.

Allardyce would probably have kept us up
THATS US DOWN on 22:38 - Dec 31 with 2011 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

The complete surrender of who we are as a football club occurred when the board condoned Monk's obvious and immediate change of the playing style because it was (eventually, wasn't it 2 wins in his first 13?) achieving results.

They then further stamped their approval of the abandonment of 'who we are as a football club' by purchasing players obviously not cut out for our old style.

THATS US DOWN on 22:42 - Dec 31 with 1992 viewsEilian

so we should abandon it forever?

That's it give up?

do you think that we have the playing staff now to play Sams hoof ball?

Given the choice would you really choose big sam?
THATS US DOWN on 22:49 - Dec 31 with 1966 viewsEilian

THATS US DOWN on 22:30 - Dec 31 by MyFinalHeaven

Of course they took Jenkins' advice. Jason Levien said in his first press conference how he didn't know anything about football, how he thought Jenkins was a "tremendous football mind," and how his ownership group was merely going to defer to Jenkins and let him do what he wants. For that, they deserve all the fault and blame in the world. Even before the takeover was completed, anyone with half a brain could see that Jenkins was driving the club into the ground and that he needed to go. We nearly went down last year and the year before that thanks to him. Instead, the Yanks, in as retarded a fashion as possible, thought it would be a good idea to let him continue with the reins. As owners and the self-regarded "guardians" of the club, this is absolutely unacceptable.
[Post edited 31 Dec 2016 22:35]

I get your point for sure. But for me the transfer window leading up to this season has been the most criminal of them all.

By 1st of Feb we will know if it is the result of HJ and his crew continuing to screw things up or a complete asset strip by the yanks.

This will determine which direction any anger towards the board is pointed. Its key imo
THATS US DOWN on 22:51 - Dec 31 with 1942 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

THATS US DOWN on 22:42 - Dec 31 by Eilian

so we should abandon it forever?

That's it give up?

do you think that we have the playing staff now to play Sams hoof ball?

Given the choice would you really choose big sam?

Does Sam play hoof ball then? Is that why he made Jermaine Defoe the focal point of the Sunderland attack last season?

THATS US DOWN on 22:55 - Dec 31 with 1911 viewsEilian

THATS US DOWN on 22:31 - Dec 31 by AngelRangelQS

Who are we as a football club?

We haven't played good football for about 3 years, we make terrible managerial appointments, we sack managers at the first sign of trouble, run by greedy owners and have a bunch of overpaid, overrated players.

Allardyce would probably have kept us up

I realise there has been a good gap since we played good football. Does that mean that we should abandon it forever?

The majority of fans want to see us playing open attacking football again.

We still have partial fan ownership even though it is completely pointless atm

We are not down yet and we are not dead yet!
THATS US DOWN on 22:57 - Dec 31 with 1896 viewsEilian

THATS US DOWN on 22:51 - Dec 31 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Does Sam play hoof ball then? Is that why he made Jermaine Defoe the focal point of the Sunderland attack last season?

Yes! Yes he does!
THATS US DOWN on 23:00 - Dec 31 with 1883 viewsporschejack

Not Yanks but the man you give peace to every game as he sits in his throne and admires the money you put in his coffers , ladies and gentlemen , I give you ,
HUW JENKINS .
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024