Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Have you ever seen Swansea City relegated before? 22:08 - Dec 31 with 6913 viewsFearOfAJackPlanet

Have you ever seen Swansea City relegated before?

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

Enjoying the next level
Poll: Have you ever seen Swansea City relegated before?

Have you ever seen Swansea City relegated before? on 00:22 - Jan 1 with 1148 viewsGixerJack

End of 83/4 season, division 2 on the way back down
Have you ever seen Swansea City relegated before? on 00:25 - Jan 1 with 1140 viewsandrew

My first game was the last game of the season we went down last, think it was 01/02, we hammered Brentford.

Could say I'm one of the longest Swansea fans who have yet t experienced relegation, as it's happening so early I think I'm going to take it better than doing it on the last day.

Poll: Can’t see the new guy coming in to sit on the bench so, who’s off?

Have you ever seen Swansea City relegated before? on 00:28 - Jan 1 with 1130 viewsBYMJacks

i am one of them who hasnt seen us relegated think i have been folliowng them since 2002 2003 season so must of just missed a relegation im only 24 though and will support them whatever league they are in now
Have you ever seen Swansea City relegated before? on 00:59 - Jan 1 with 1084 viewscostalotta

Yes but not as many times as I've seen us promoted so to speak.
Have you ever seen Swansea City relegated before? on 01:10 - Jan 1 with 1076 viewssherpajacob

Have you ever seen Swansea City relegated before? on 00:28 - Jan 1 by BYMJacks

i am one of them who hasnt seen us relegated think i have been folliowng them since 2002 2003 season so must of just missed a relegation im only 24 though and will support them whatever league they are in now

It's in your blood now.

Thinking about it, it's the same as my cohort, first got into swans as Harry Griffiths morphed into toshack. It was nothing but undiluted glory.

Then it all went horribly wrong, yet somehow those trips to lincoln, Mansfield and Doncaster were the happiest of days.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Have you ever seen Swansea City relegated before? on 01:12 - Jan 1 with 1075 viewsmarchamjack

Lots since 1975/6ish.

But if you've never seen us relegated before doesn't mean you're less of a fan than me, just means you've got to start somewhere.

History tells us as Swans fans we will be relegated. And we will be promoted. How things are.

Anyone tells you they'd prefer watching us though in a lower league (and I've been around 40 years) that is bllx sorry. Never wanted it before and certainly don't want it now (even though it appears pretty much inevitable).

Oh,..Dave, what's occuring?

Have you ever seen Swansea City relegated before? on 01:50 - Jan 1 with 1043 viewsraynor94

52 years, supporting my team, percentage why's, mostly lower league, make no mistake these are halcyon days, Clement is the man to stop the decline

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Have you ever seen Swansea City relegated before? on 02:02 - Jan 1 with 1034 viewsPeteC

First game in 1963.
Think it's 7 or 8 times since then.
Login to get fewer ads

Have you ever seen Swansea City relegated before? on 02:29 - Jan 1 with 1026 viewsMuteswan

Have you ever seen Swansea City relegated before? on 02:02 - Jan 1 by PeteC

First game in 1963.
Think it's 7 or 8 times since then.

I was 10 in '63 so more or less the same, you get used to it. The last few years have been wonderful, I hope it will continue but I fear it won't. I will still be a fan if we get relegated just the same. Keep the faith, it happened for me . Younger fans will not have experienced the ups and downs of being a Jack but it comes to us all eventually. The thought of relegation never really goes away you just keep your fingers crossed. Here's hoping for another season mixing with the heavyweights but I fear this year is a little too far from our reach. I wish you all a very Happy New Year and I hope I will be proved wrong and we will be able to survive but it's not the end , we will still be Jacks long after this current squad have left. We are Swansea City , not the owners or the players , we are here for ever. Swansea till I die.👍
Have you ever seen Swansea City relegated before? on 03:20 - Jan 1 with 1012 viewsLord_Bony

Been on the roller coaster since '81.
Feels like we ve got to the top and are now in for one hell of a ride down.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024