Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Llorente 22:18 - Jan 3 with 1205 viewsGeoffThom

My man of the match faded a little at the end but I thought he was superb otherwise
Llorente on 22:19 - Jan 3 with 1181 viewsshandyjack

not ahead of Mawson for me, he was outstanding, on the ball and defensibly

Poll: Expectation for the season

Llorente on 22:20 - Jan 3 with 1152 viewsRancid

Mawson for me.He looked like captain material out there.Nice goal too.
Llorente on 22:22 - Jan 3 with 1108 viewsjack2jack

Agree thought he had a very good game,good hold up play and some nice touches too.
I think he'll do well if we continue to play as we did tonight,perhaps I'm over excited,get in.COYS
Llorente on 22:22 - Jan 3 with 1089 viewsTheResurrection

1st half MOM

2nd half only Taylor worse

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Llorente on 22:23 - Jan 3 with 1052 viewsswanseajack4eva

Both excellent. Llorente does a lot off the ball (as you would expect from a striker of his class and experience). Job well done tonight.
Llorente on 22:24 - Jan 3 with 1041 viewsPrivate_Partz

Only time he is said to have a bad game is when we can't even get the ball to him unless it is pumped up and no one around him reading his flicks.
A natural goal scorer. Despite age and size he always tries to close down. Very good with the ball at his feet. Rarely wastes it. Plus of course he is hitting the onion bag regularly.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Llorente on 22:25 - Jan 3 with 1016 viewsgwyn_gaseg

Llorente on 22:24 - Jan 3 by Private_Partz

Only time he is said to have a bad game is when we can't even get the ball to him unless it is pumped up and no one around him reading his flicks.
A natural goal scorer. Despite age and size he always tries to close down. Very good with the ball at his feet. Rarely wastes it. Plus of course he is hitting the onion bag regularly.

Transvision Vamp - Baby I Don't Care
Llorente on 22:37 - Jan 3 with 865 viewsswan65split

Llorente , normally players from abroad dont give too much in a relegation fight, but fair dooos did his bit and showed emotionally he wants to win.
Login to get fewer ads

Llorente on 22:40 - Jan 3 with 824 viewsGriffting

Should have buried that opportunity instead of giving it to Cork, but when your down there I suppose he was looking for what he thought was the safer option. Played well though.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024