Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
How,can we beat Palace but loose at Hull? 20:45 - Jan 7 with 4409 viewsvetchonian

Just a question how come we beat a team a2 places above us but fail to beat the the team at the foot of the league?
Team selection?,tactics?

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

How,can we beat Palace but loose at Hull? on 23:16 - Jan 7 with 1194 viewslifelong

How,can we beat Palace but loose at Hull? on 22:54 - Jan 7 by morningstar

Well i made the accusation and backed it up, Do you think he would have been down on the touchline second half if we were taking a hiding? He'd have stayed in that stand with a "nothing to do with me attitude", and don't try to say anything different.
But what makes me wonder is how you can dismiss our defeat today as some sort of Fa Cup 'blip' when we've lost 15 in 23! Now that's fvckin strange mate!
[Post edited 7 Jan 2017 22:57]

No, I simply don't know what he would have done had we been taking a hiding against Palace, and, dare I suggest, neither do you.

My post regarding the FA Cup was an attempt to highlight that it is a competion where anything can happen no matter what your current position is.

Surely you must give our new manager some time before accusing him of being a fake?
How,can we beat Palace but loose at Hull? on 23:22 - Jan 7 with 1173 viewsFireboy

Well i made the accusation and backed it up, Do you think he would have been down on the touchline second half if we were taking a hiding? He'd have stayed in that stand with a "nothing to do with me attitude", and don't try to say anything different.
But what makes me wonder is how you can dismiss our defeat today as some sort of Fa Cup 'blip' when we've lost 15 in 23! Now that's fvckin strange mate!

Sorry to say but I think your wrong on this MS

I think he might not have come down if we was getting a hammering but he definitely isn't a 'stand from under' bloke'

This guy is here for the long haul

Btw give the f♧cker a chance please
How,can we beat Palace but loose at Hull? on 23:25 - Jan 7 with 1159 viewsRevJames

How,can we beat Palace but loose at Hull? on 23:22 - Jan 7 by Fireboy

I think he might not have come down if we was getting a hammering but he definitely isn't a 'stand from under' bloke'

And it's not his fault that we have woefully inept players in defence who just let the opposition waltz through at will.

Players have to take responsibility for their actions or in our case lack of
How,can we beat Palace but loose at Hull? on 23:29 - Jan 7 with 1141 viewsBorojack

How,can we beat Palace but loose at Hull? on 23:16 - Jan 7 by lifelong

No, I simply don't know what he would have done had we been taking a hiding against Palace, and, dare I suggest, neither do you.

My post regarding the FA Cup was an attempt to highlight that it is a competion where anything can happen no matter what your current position is.

Surely you must give our new manager some time before accusing him of being a fake?

He mentioned in his press conference that Alan Curtis and the players should take the credit for the Palace win
Someone mentioned the other day about introducing a breathalyser for certain posts.
Definitely appies to a new l manager being called a fake after one game despite giving the credit to the caretaker manager for the win.

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins be sacked

How,can we beat Palace but loose at Hull? on 23:35 - Jan 7 with 1120 viewsmorningstar

How,can we beat Palace but loose at Hull? on 23:16 - Jan 7 by lifelong

Oh, i'll give him time alright, of course i will. But for me that's all he's done is milk a victory away to a shit team that was nothing to do with him, then blew his first game against a side who are on paper considerably worse than us. It doesn't really matter what can happen in the Fa Cup to you though, but that the reality is that it's happening in every competition isn't it. You would at least think he'd try and make some sort of statement today, but nope, we get done by a 17yr old kid from the worst team in the league!

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

How,can we beat Palace but loose at Hull? on 23:37 - Jan 7 with 1104 viewsTNT

It was posters on here that were drooling over Clements' contribution to our win at Palace on Tuesday.

Tuesday was Curtis' win.

Today was Clements' defeat.

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

How,can we beat Palace but loose at Hull? on 23:42 - Jan 7 with 1079 viewsmorningstar

How,can we beat Palace but loose at Hull? on 23:22 - Jan 7 by Fireboy

I'll give him a chance, but this is our last chance, he's bigged himself up and i was expecting something more today against the worst team in the league, and we got....fvck all.

How,can we beat Palace but loose at Hull? on 23:43 - Jan 7 with 1074 viewsRancid

Whoever the manager is right now will still have the same sub standard players at his disposal as the whole seasons proved.Clement needs time to put his stamp on matters and if that means in the Champioship then so be it.

I bet he'd love to sign certain players he has in mind but if he doesn't get the backing from the board then he and we will continue to struggle and ultimately go down.

He needs time and he needs backing, it's a shite squad he's inherited so we can't curse the guy yet.
Login to get fewer ads

How,can we beat Palace but loose at Hull? on 23:44 - Jan 7 with 1072 viewsmorningstar

How,can we beat Palace but loose at Hull? on 23:37 - Jan 7 by TNT

It was posters on here that were drooling over Clements' contribution to our win at Palace on Tuesday.

Tuesday was Curtis' win.

Today was Clements' defeat.

Great post mate. Clements tried to take that victory as his own yet he had fvck all to do with it!

How,can we beat Palace but loose at Hull? on 23:46 - Jan 7 with 1060 viewsBorojack

How,can we beat Palace but loose at Hull? on 23:44 - Jan 7 by morningstar

Great post mate. Clements tried to take that victory as his own yet he had fvck all to do with it!

No he didn't you just made that up.

How,can we beat Palace but loose at Hull? on 23:47 - Jan 7 with 1053 viewsRancid

He's already said the Palace win was Curtis' doing.

If he blames Curtis for todays defeat then we should start worrying but as he deflected blame so far?
How,can we beat Palace but loose at Hull? on 23:48 - Jan 7 with 1040 viewsexiledclaseboy

How,can we beat Palace but loose at Hull? on 23:44 - Jan 7 by morningstar

He didn't though.

Poll: Tory leader

How,can we beat Palace but loose at Hull? on 23:49 - Jan 7 with 1029 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Facking hell.

Clement quoted it was curts credit for the win

There's to much alcohol about late on a Saturday night

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

How,can we beat Palace but loose at Hull? on 23:50 - Jan 7 with 1028 viewsmorningstar

How,can we beat Palace but loose at Hull? on 23:29 - Jan 7 by Borojack

He mentioned in his press conference that Alan Curtis and the players should take the credit for the Palace win
Someone mentioned the other day about introducing a breathalyser for certain posts.
Definitely appies to a new l manager being called a fake after one game despite giving the credit to the caretaker manager for the win.

He is a fake. Like many number 2's before him who have failed. Don't need a breathalyzer to work that one out.

How,can we beat Palace but loose at Hull? on 23:51 - Jan 7 with 1020 viewsmorningstar

How,can we beat Palace but loose at Hull? on 23:46 - Jan 7 by Borojack

No he didn't you just made that up.

His actions showed that he did and the media lapped it up. How could i make that up?

How,can we beat Palace but loose at Hull? (n/t) on 23:52 - Jan 7 with 941 viewsRancid

[Post edited 7 Jan 2017 23:52]
How,can we beat Palace but loose at Hull? on 23:57 - Jan 7 with 914 viewsBorojack

How,can we beat Palace but loose at Hull? on 23:51 - Jan 7 by morningstar

His actions showed that he did and the media lapped it up. How could i make that up?

Yes he came down just before half time and gave all the credit to Curtis in the press conference.
We could have easily still gone onto lose the Palace game one defeat and your on his back all a bit sad really.

How,can we beat Palace but loose at Hull? on 23:59 - Jan 7 with 900 viewsmorningstar

How,can we beat Palace but loose at Hull? on 23:48 - Jan 7 by exiledclaseboy

He didn't though.

So we didn't see visions of Clements dancing up and down on the touchline (exaggeration), and the media jumping on it as it being his first win in charge then? Doesn't matter what he may say in the local media or Swansea city dot fvckin net. The guy has grabbed the headlines for the Palace win no doubt about it!
[Post edited 8 Jan 2017 0:01]

How,can we beat Palace but loose at Hull? on 00:32 - Jan 8 with 843 viewsTNT

Well, I haven't had an alcoholic drink since before the Bournemouth game. But if morningstar thinks Clements stole Curtis' thunder on Tuesday, I can't disagree with that, and if morningstar thinks Clements would have stayed in the stand had we been losing 3-0, then I won't disagree with that either.

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

How,can we beat Palace but loose at Hull? on 00:45 - Jan 8 with 819 viewsrock1n

It's eleven against eleven. That's why.
[Post edited 8 Jan 2017 0:48]

The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter

How,can we beat Palace but loose at Hull? on 00:45 - Jan 8 with 819 viewsmorningstar

How,can we beat Palace but loose at Hull? on 00:32 - Jan 8 by TNT

Well, I haven't had an alcoholic drink since before the Bournemouth game. But if morningstar thinks Clements stole Curtis' thunder on Tuesday, I can't disagree with that, and if morningstar thinks Clements would have stayed in the stand had we been losing 3-0, then I won't disagree with that either.

Thank you. To many happy clappers on here. I sincerely hope that Paul Clements can deliver for us, but in just a few days in charge he's allowed himself to be portrayed in the national media as the kingpin to a win at Palace when he certainly wasn't, and then when he gets his first game in charge. we get knocked out of the Fa Cup by Hull's teenage dirtbags! He's a fake, like many number 2's who have achieved more in the game before him. Mark my words, this will end in disaster.

How,can we beat Palace but loose at Hull? on 00:52 - Jan 8 with 802 viewsLandore_Jack

How,can we beat Palace but loose at Hull? on 23:59 - Jan 7 by morningstar

So we didn't see visions of Clements dancing up and down on the touchline (exaggeration), and the media jumping on it as it being his first win in charge then? Doesn't matter what he may say in the local media or Swansea city dot fvckin net. The guy has grabbed the headlines for the Palace win no doubt about it!

Agree with this. He also went into the dressing room at half time.

#backtojack

How,can we beat Palace but loose at Hull? on 06:56 - Jan 8 with 659 viewstaylorsmade

How,can we beat Palace but loose at Hull? on 23:59 - Jan 7 by morningstar

Boys, the new manager's name is Clement Not Clements. Have a bit of respect and get that right please!!!!
How,can we beat Palace but loose at Hull? on 06:56 - Jan 8 with 659 viewsSwaneeRiver

If the guy was a fake and wanted to hide from getting a roasting he'd have stayed at Bayern.
The guy's committed to us yet after one and a half games you are slagging him off ?
I'm all for blaming the manager when things go wrong, but myself I tend to give it half a season or a full season at least (except in Bob's case)
If all Swans fans had your attitude Clement would be on a hiding to nothing.
Expect you to be leading the "You don't know what you're doing" next Saturday if we are 3 or 4 down
FFS
How,can we beat Palace but loose at Hull? on 07:46 - Jan 8 with 647 viewsbuilthjack

CLEMENT

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024