Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
How,can we beat Palace but loose at Hull? 20:45 - Jan 7 with 4410 viewsvetchonian

Just a question how come we beat a team a2 places above us but fail to beat the the team at the foot of the league?
Team selection?,tactics?

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

How,can we beat Palace but loose at Hull? on 07:53 - Jan 8 with 880 viewsSwaneeRiver

How,can we beat Palace but loose at Hull? on 07:46 - Jan 8 by builthjack

CLEMENT

That's what I put ?
How,can we beat Palace but loose at Hull? on 08:00 - Jan 8 with 871 viewsPURe_Evil

Not sure if this is a serious question?

Football isn't a science, its unpredictable.
How,can we beat Palace but loose at Hull? on 08:12 - Jan 8 with 864 viewsTNT

How,can we beat Palace but loose at Hull? on 08:00 - Jan 8 by PURe_Evil

Not sure if this is a serious question?

Football isn't a science, its unpredictable.

Yeah, and the OP is able to spell 'pedantic', but not 'lose'. A non-league team can beat a league team in the FAC, yet Hull are only one place below us. taylorsmade chooses not to use a capital, is that disrespectful?

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

How,can we beat Palace but loose at Hull? on 08:19 - Jan 8 with 857 viewsTNT

How,can we beat Palace but loose at Hull? on 07:46 - Jan 8 by builthjack

CLEMENT

Builth

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

How,can we beat Palace but loose at Hull? on 10:19 - Jan 8 with 782 viewsBorojack

How,can we beat Palace but loose at Hull? on 00:45 - Jan 8 by morningstar

Thank you. To many happy clappers on here. I sincerely hope that Paul Clements can deliver for us, but in just a few days in charge he's allowed himself to be portrayed in the national media as the kingpin to a win at Palace when he certainly wasn't, and then when he gets his first game in charge. we get knocked out of the Fa Cup by Hull's teenage dirtbags! He's a fake, like many number 2's who have achieved more in the game before him. Mark my words, this will end in disaster.

Happy clapper for not slagging the manager off after 1 game.
How is your hangover by the way

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins be sacked

How,can we beat Palace but loose at Hull? on 10:49 - Jan 8 with 753 viewsMrSwerve

Bloody hell morningstar has Clement shagged your misses or something?

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

How,can we beat Palace but loose at Hull? on 11:03 - Jan 8 with 731 viewsJoe_bradshaw

How,can we beat Palace but loose at Hull? on 10:49 - Jan 8 by MrSwerve

No, but Clements clearly has.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

How,can we beat Palace but loose at Hull? on 11:31 - Jan 8 with 698 viewsAnotherJohn

I was disappointed with the result, given that Hull had at least four regulars missing because of injuries (2) and the African Cup of Nations (2). We also missed the opportunity to see if the Mawson/FF partnership from Palace really worked. Having tried all the other combinations already, it really made no sense so start VdH/FF. The momentum of a win would have been good with the hard games now to come. As things stand the main positive is that Clement should know that he needs to strengthen. He didn't recruit well at Derby, so let us hope that the extra financial clout and European know-how will change that.
Login to get fewer ads

How,can we beat Palace but loose at Hull? on 13:32 - Jan 8 with 651 viewsmorningstar

How,can we beat Palace but loose at Hull? on 10:49 - Jan 8 by MrSwerve

Certainly not Swerve, ok maybe i was a bit harsh, but i'll be proved right. Mark my words. But i'll happily eat them if i'm wrong.

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

How,can we beat Palace but loose at Hull? on 13:52 - Jan 8 with 637 viewsStarsky

How,can we beat Palace but loose at Hull? on 13:32 - Jan 8 by morningstar

Certainly not Swerve, ok maybe i was a bit harsh, but i'll be proved right. Mark my words. But i'll happily eat them if i'm wrong.

I've just read this thread and honestly think that Gary is tied up somewhere and some crazy guy has taken over his computer.

If it was you posting and you still think this way this morning then your opinion on this is staggering.

It's just the internet, init.

How,can we beat Palace but loose at Hull? on 16:48 - Jan 8 with 591 viewsmorningstar

How,can we beat Palace but loose at Hull? on 13:52 - Jan 8 by Starsky

I've just read this thread and honestly think that Gary is tied up somewhere and some crazy guy has taken over his computer.

If it was you posting and you still think this way this morning then your opinion on this is staggering.

You have stood with me for many years Sir Starsky, but your comments regarding me today in front of this house show you to be nothing more than a traitor! This internet site shall not be ruled by you, but by it's posters under the eyes of god!
I propose you be taken form here to a place of execution whereby your head be cut from your body.

How,can we beat Palace but loose at Hull? on 17:59 - Jan 8 with 550 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

How,can we beat Palace but loose at Hull? on 16:48 - Jan 8 by morningstar

You have stood with me for many years Sir Starsky, but your comments regarding me today in front of this house show you to be nothing more than a traitor! This internet site shall not be ruled by you, but by it's posters under the eyes of god!
I propose you be taken form here to a place of execution whereby your head be cut from your body.

Just woke up ?

Head ok ?

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

How,can we beat Palace but loose at Hull? on 18:03 - Jan 8 with 539 viewsmorningstar

How,can we beat Palace but loose at Hull? on 17:59 - Jan 8 by oh_tommy_tommy

Just woke up ?

Head ok ?

I admit i'd had one or two Tommy, but i will stand by my comments and hope i am wrong.

How,can we beat Palace but loose at Hull? on 18:10 - Jan 8 with 535 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

How,can we beat Palace but loose at Hull? on 18:03 - Jan 8 by morningstar

I admit i'd had one or two Tommy, but i will stand by my comments and hope i am wrong.

Ha ha thought so , nothing like a drunken rampage .

We all hope

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

How,can we beat Palace but loose at Hull? on 14:32 - Jan 21 with 381 viewsmorningstar

How,can we beat Palace but loose at Hull? on 18:10 - Jan 8 by oh_tommy_tommy

Ha ha thought so , nothing like a drunken rampage .

We all hope

I told you Clement was sh!t! Now then, let's see those apologies rolling in please!
[Post edited 21 Jan 2017 14:47]

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024