Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Gregory van der Wiel 16:15 - Jan 13 with 4532 viewsAussieSwan

Apologies for throwing another player's name out there, BUT... if we are looking for another RB, as apparently we were interested in signing Jenkinson, I would do away with that and much rather make an offer on this guy. Reportedly unhappy in Turkey and open to a move to the UK.

Wages may be an issue, but if his head is turned by Hull, surely worth asking the question? Already has mates from the Dutch national team in Narsingh and Fer

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football/2595501/hull-line-up-gregory-van-der-wie
[Post edited 13 Jan 2017 16:38]

Poll: If we're going to sign another defender...

Gregory van der Wiel on 16:41 - Jan 13 with 4395 viewsmax936

I doubt Jenkins has heard of him, so he won't be in his tunnel of vision.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Gregory van der Wiel on 16:55 - Jan 13 with 4321 viewstrampie

Yes would be a great shout.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Gregory van der Wiel on 17:27 - Jan 13 with 4184 viewsAussieSwan

Gregory van der Wiel on 16:41 - Jan 13 by max936

I doubt Jenkins has heard of him, so he won't be in his tunnel of vision.

You're right, but Clement might have which gives me hope

Gregory van der Wiel on 17:35 - Jan 13 with 4137 viewsmax936

Gregory van der Wiel on 17:27 - Jan 13 by AussieSwan

You're right, but Clement might have which gives me hope

True enough, but I think he'll see our problems more in field ie: Centre Half, and Defensive Mid/Centre mid at this moment in time, if Carrol comes in I think we'll still need a DM, Carrol won't be ready for a head long battle against relegation and I don't think he's what we need on his own, imo.

Gregory van der Wiel on 17:41 - Jan 13 with 4104 viewsAussieSwan

Gregory van der Wiel on 17:35 - Jan 13 by max936

True enough, but I think he'll see our problems more in field ie: Centre Half, and Defensive Mid/Centre mid at this moment in time, if Carrol comes in I think we'll still need a DM, Carrol won't be ready for a head long battle against relegation and I don't think he's what we need on his own, imo.

I agree, but if Hull really are in for him then given they're a relegation rival, I don't think we just should sit back and let it happen. He's certainly better than any RB got on our books at the moment.

Gregory van der Wiel on 17:48 - Jan 13 with 4061 viewsmax936

Gregory van der Wiel on 17:41 - Jan 13 by AussieSwan

I agree, but if Hull really are in for him then given they're a relegation rival, I don't think we just should sit back and let it happen. He's certainly better than any RB got on our books at the moment.

I'm disappointed that we didn't go for Schlupp good player for 12mill, instead we've paid 4 mill on Narsingh who I know nothing about in fairness, but he hasn't played in the Prem, problem we've got is Jenkins won't pay over 5 mill for a player this window, he may do for Carrol because Levy gets what he wants and Jenkins wants Carroll, I'm not convinced on him myself that's why I say we'll need another with him, but I think him, Narsingh and Olsson [if he comes] will be us done and it won't be enough, we need a no nonsense CB and same in a DM imo

Gregory van der Wiel on 18:41 - Jan 13 with 3871 viewsLeonWasGod

Gregory van der Wiel on 17:48 - Jan 13 by max936

I'm disappointed that we didn't go for Schlupp good player for 12mill, instead we've paid 4 mill on Narsingh who I know nothing about in fairness, but he hasn't played in the Prem, problem we've got is Jenkins won't pay over 5 mill for a player this window, he may do for Carrol because Levy gets what he wants and Jenkins wants Carroll, I'm not convinced on him myself that's why I say we'll need another with him, but I think him, Narsingh and Olsson [if he comes] will be us done and it won't be enough, we need a no nonsense CB and same in a DM imo

We're seem to be buying more squad fillers with the hope that PC can create something where the sum is greater than the parts. Might work, but it's harder without real quality.
Gregory van der Wiel on 23:05 - Jan 13 with 3596 viewsChief

We have been linked with him previously. Which does seem a prerequisite of any of our signings, so who knows. Let hope money ball will mysterious pinpoint this guy too

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Login to get fewer ads

Gregory van der Wiel on 23:54 - Jan 13 with 3543 viewsharryhpalmer

we need to be careful on who we bring in. we are already close to our limit of homegrown.

Poll: Who do you want as next Manager?

Gregory van der Wiel on 23:56 - Jan 13 with 3534 viewsJack11

Gregory van der Wiel on 23:54 - Jan 13 by harryhpalmer

we need to be careful on who we bring in. we are already close to our limit of homegrown.

Agreed - no need to reinvent der wiel.
Gregory van der Wiel on 13:37 - Jan 14 with 3311 viewsAussieSwan

Gregory van der Wiel on 23:05 - Jan 13 by Chief

We have been linked with him previously. Which does seem a prerequisite of any of our signings, so who knows. Let hope money ball will mysterious pinpoint this guy too

I'd love it if he does, so fingers crossed. Can't see it happening though.

Gregory van der Wiel on 15:42 - Jan 14 with 3248 viewsAussieSwan

Naughton just showed why we need an upgrade at RB. Get van der Wiel on the phone ASAP...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024