Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Emnes 07:34 - Jan 17 with 1066 views3swan

Back or not?

http://www.lancashiretelegraph.co.uk/sport/football/rovers/news/15027047._I___d_
Emnes on 07:42 - Jan 17 with 1038 viewsbuilthjack

Better off sending him away on a free to whoever wants him. Why pay most of his wages until the end of the season, when his contract expires? This club is crazy.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Emnes on 09:23 - Jan 17 with 888 viewsPegojack

Emnes on 07:42 - Jan 17 by builthjack

Better off sending him away on a free to whoever wants him. Why pay most of his wages until the end of the season, when his contract expires? This club is crazy.

Builth, I would say that if Blackburn are only paying a fraction of his wages, we should say to them, if you want him for the rest of the season, you pay all his wages, or we'll have him back and keep him as an option off the bench. Why should we fund someone to play for them and get virtually no benefit?
Emnes on 09:35 - Jan 17 with 852 viewsLeonWasGod

Emnes on 09:23 - Jan 17 by Pegojack

Builth, I would say that if Blackburn are only paying a fraction of his wages, we should say to them, if you want him for the rest of the season, you pay all his wages, or we'll have him back and keep him as an option off the bench. Why should we fund someone to play for them and get virtually no benefit?

I see the logic, but they'll not be able to afford him and he seems completely out of favour (which is a bit weird in itself as the last 2 managers haven't had the chance to see him). Maybe it's better to let him have game time as there's a high chance we'll need him next year in the championship?
Emnes on 09:41 - Jan 17 with 826 viewswaynekerr55

Emnes on 09:35 - Jan 17 by LeonWasGod

I see the logic, but they'll not be able to afford him and he seems completely out of favour (which is a bit weird in itself as the last 2 managers haven't had the chance to see him). Maybe it's better to let him have game time as there's a high chance we'll need him next year in the championship?

Out of favour at Blackburn.

Yet I bet Dineen will get erect at the thought of his return...

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Emnes on 09:45 - Jan 17 with 813 viewsLeonWasGod

Emnes on 09:41 - Jan 17 by waynekerr55

Out of favour at Blackburn.

Yet I bet Dineen will get erect at the thought of his return...

We just need to get Adomah in for his ultimate threesome.
Emnes on 09:52 - Jan 17 with 796 viewswaynekerr55

Emnes on 09:45 - Jan 17 by LeonWasGod

We just need to get Adomah in for his ultimate threesome.

Smothered in cream for the classic four ball

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024