Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
criminal .. 15:44 - Feb 5 with 1071 viewsicecoldjack

..that clement wasn't backed a bit better in the transfer window.
That we paid £15m for borja who after seeing him today is now the biggest waste if money ever; didn't even run his nuts off for the cause.shameful.
That naughton, who I've backed always, seems to be turning into a bigger fanny that fernandez, and that's saying something !
That we paid £8m quid for a centre half out muscled by silva , the softest argie centre half there's ever been !
cork is a back up only, his brain doesn't function quick enough at this level I'm sorry to say. Decent player and trier but not quite got it.

Positives .

Gutted for the boys and the manager, real kick in the teeth a point for that 3 nd half was well deserved.
Clement has enough about him to make us better, we look a world apart from the Bradley era .
Leroy fer was immense today .

Gutted as fook after that. Our survival bid is firmly in our hands though, the players and fans can take some heart from that today. Well done swans and clement .
criminal .. on 15:45 - Feb 5 with 1063 viewsJackanapes

Shut up you fking moron.
[Post edited 5 Feb 2017 15:45]

“The stupidest thing she knew was for people to act like they knew all about the things they knew absolutely nothing about.”

criminal .. on 15:46 - Feb 5 with 1036 viewsicecoldjack

criminal .. on 15:45 - Feb 5 by Jackanapes

Shut up you fking moron.

No.
criminal .. on 15:47 - Feb 5 with 1022 viewsperchrockjack

Simply a case of not replacing the RB position and also the excreable Cork

Fer....tremendous

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

criminal .. on 15:53 - Feb 5 with 993 viewsicecoldjack

criminal .. on 15:47 - Feb 5 by perchrockjack

Simply a case of not replacing the RB position and also the excreable Cork

Fer....tremendous

I've been supportive of him in the past but one thing is for sure , the boy can't deal with defending under pressure !

I honestly think we were one defensive signing short in January. I know clement said nothing was available that was better but ffs he can't really think that can he ?

Fer was superb for me, was knackered at the end though , least it seemed that way . Lots to build on for the coaching team . Second half we looked really decent at times .
criminal .. on 15:54 - Feb 5 with 976 viewsDarran

Shut up you fking moron.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

criminal .. on 15:55 - Feb 5 with 952 viewsbluenile

Shut up you fking moron.

We all know who's the moron..............................

Open the ipod bay doors Hal

criminal .. on 15:57 - Feb 5 with 933 viewsunion_jack

What was really, really criminal was picking Bradley over Clement first time around.

And that's something that we really can't blame Jenkins for. His arm was twisted I believe.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

criminal .. on 16:00 - Feb 5 with 896 viewsangryjack

naughton and cork liabilities all season,cork has upped his game last couple but still shouldnt be a starter but naughton is complete waste space and if dont replace him soon could cost dearly should play rangel while window shut
Login to get fewer ads

criminal .. on 16:02 - Feb 5 with 883 viewsPintado

criminal .. on 15:57 - Feb 5 by union_jack

What was really, really criminal was picking Bradley over Clement first time around.

And that's something that we really can't blame Jenkins for. His arm was twisted I believe.

Yep, I am sure that if Clement was appointed when Bob was we would have been mid table, but he wasn't and we are where we are now as a result, but should we go down I feel Clement is the man to get us back up.

Freddy Kruger has very sharp nails

criminal .. on 16:02 - Feb 5 with 878 viewssherpajacob

This with a million knobs on.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

criminal .. on 16:08 - Feb 5 with 840 viewsicecoldjack

I think 99% of swans fans knew it was a crazy decision, we all hoped bob would prove us wrong, he did in the some respect , none of us knew he would turn out worse than terrible !!

Clement may be left with a bit much to do but the signs of improvement are massive .
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024