Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Brad Bobbly 21:10 - Feb 12 with 10922 viewsDracan66

Oh to be a fly on the wall at Bob Bradley's training sessions. I wonder what they were really like?
http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=brad+bobley&&view=detail&mid=FDED57B1718F108
Brad Bobbly on 21:18 - Feb 12 with 7154 viewsWingstandwood

BB was and no doubt still is so deluded, so egotistical and way too much of a managerial one-flew-over-the-cuckoo's-nest character. Thus, I would not be surprised if he crawls out from underneath his stone and tries to steal a proportion of the acclaim, credit and praise by saying he prepared the groundwork for SCFC's remarkable revival.

He should go down in both SCFC/PL history as the most ridiculous and truly insanest managerial appointments.

Argus!

Brad Bobbly on 21:46 - Feb 12 with 6976 viewsswan65split

Good con artist, he conned some people at the club he was a top Manager...top Tw&t more like.
Brad Bobbly on 22:43 - Feb 12 with 6854 viewsnierika

I wonder if youll ever let it go
Brad Bobbly on 22:48 - Feb 12 with 6820 viewsItchySphincter

Brad Bobbly on 22:43 - Feb 12 by nierika

Nope.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Brad Bobbly on 22:52 - Feb 12 with 6798 viewsGowerjack

No.

Without doubt the most useless manager ever appointed by a PL football club.

F uck off yank.

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Brad Bobbly on 22:54 - Feb 12 with 6780 viewsjackportis

Those who gave Bob the job were at fault you must remember. He tried his best to make swans win every game. All know he was out of his depth. He had to have confidence and he had bags of it. He wasn't a bad person and he put a lot of effort in. He tried his best but was clueless. he spoke highly of the fans and the city and the right decision was made to move him on. He was no terrorist or murderer just a cocky guy doing a job. People are very narsty about him.

Jackportis the brand. “A gifted poster”, “planet swans have a real talent on their hands in the name of Jackportis” sky sports 2018. . JP fully supports posters of LBG, mx orientation and ethnic minority groups. Update - now fully supporting the pansexual community.

Brad Bobbly on 00:06 - Feb 13 with 6636 viewsspiderboy

Why the hell on earth are you guys still shooting bob down?
Do you intend to remind us continually of the bad ass era for the whole of eternity?.
Bob this,bob that,bob did this,thats what bob done,bob said this,bib didnt do that etc yawn etc yawn fykkung etc yawn yawn fukking yawn.
Bobs gone now/ ffs drag yourself into 2017...
Ps.dont be a prick all of the time,give some other fukka a chance iccasionally
Brad Bobbly on 00:09 - Feb 13 with 6616 viewsspiderboy

Brad Bobbly on 00:06 - Feb 13 by spiderboy

Why the hell on earth are you guys still shooting bob down?
Do you intend to remind us continually of the bad ass era for the whole of eternity?.
Bob this,bob that,bob did this,thats what bob done,bob said this,bib didnt do that etc yawn etc yawn fykkung etc yawn yawn fukking yawn.
Bobs gone now/ ffs drag yourself into 2017...
Ps.dont be a prick all of the time,give some other fukka a chance iccasionally

Made myself look a prick..occasionally
Login to get fewer ads

Brad Bobbly on 06:17 - Feb 13 with 6431 viewsnierika

Brad Bobbly on 22:52 - Feb 12 by Gowerjack

No.

Without doubt the most useless manager ever appointed by a PL football club.

F uck off yank.

Ooo, so edgy and insulting!
Brad Bobbly on 06:49 - Feb 13 with 6408 viewsWhiterockin

Not this season.

Bradley was like being given a 10 point deduction, because this is easily what he cost us. He was obviously given the job purely on his nationality and unti/if we are mathematically safe I will not let it go. He is totally responsible for our predicament and nierika you have to accept this. Failure to do this only devalues your credibility.
Brad Bobbly on 07:20 - Feb 13 with 6330 viewsjackal

Seeing what Clement has done with the players illustrates just how useless BB was.

What is especially annoying is that most of us could see it when he was appointed.

Who the f*** thought that he would be a good appointment?
Brad Bobbly on 07:29 - Feb 13 with 6302 viewsjack247

I doubt it.

Haven't seen you praise Clement much?
Brad Bobbly on 07:51 - Feb 13 with 6250 viewsnierika

Brad Bobbly on 06:49 - Feb 13 by Whiterockin

Not this season.

Bradley was like being given a 10 point deduction, because this is easily what he cost us. He was obviously given the job purely on his nationality and unti/if we are mathematically safe I will not let it go. He is totally responsible for our predicament and nierika you have to accept this. Failure to do this only devalues your credibility.

"Brad Bobbley," Francesco Guidolin, and anyone involved in their hiring & the summer transfer window are responsible for the position that the team is in. I watched both managers earn some key wins in addition to some shocking performances and substitution decisions.

Is Claudio Ranieri a terrible manager the year after winning the f'ing title with a 5000/1 side? Is Jose Mourinho a terrible manager the year after winning the title with Chelsea? Is Garry Monk a terrible manager the year after guiding the Swans to their best ever finish and doing a pretty decent job with Leeds? It seems to be really easy to "lose a team" in this sport - look at how many managers Real Madrid has gone through in the last 20 years. There was no way "Brad Bobbley" was going to be successful at the club being slated by everyone from the start (and you're mistaken if you dont think the players are affected by this) and having to win matches with Montero, Barrow and Taylor.

I wanted to see "Brad" be successful as the manager of my favorite team and the first American the manage in the PL. Regardless of the environment and the circumstances, he did his best and didnt work out. I see nothing positive from continuously rehashing this after every win. Unless we're still going to bitch about goal differential in which case the 0-4 defeat to Arsenal didnt help much.

Paul is the guy and we made some fantastic signings in January. Only 2 teams in the top division have stayed up using more than 2 managers in a season - Portsmouth twice. The confidence in the team is palpable and I expect them to go into Chelsea next weekend with every intention of getting a result.
Brad Bobbly on 07:59 - Feb 13 with 6230 viewsnierika

Brad Bobbly on 07:29 - Feb 13 by jack247

I doubt it.

Haven't seen you praise Clement much?

Paul looks to be THE GUY we were looking for and I love his enthusiasm on the touchline.

Palace went with the relegation expert and we went with the guy that didnt work out at Derby County. Sometimes you take a risk and it works out.
Brad Bobbly on 08:06 - Feb 13 with 6199 viewsDr_Winston

Brad Bobbly on 07:51 - Feb 13 by nierika

"Brad Bobbley," Francesco Guidolin, and anyone involved in their hiring & the summer transfer window are responsible for the position that the team is in. I watched both managers earn some key wins in addition to some shocking performances and substitution decisions.

Is Claudio Ranieri a terrible manager the year after winning the f'ing title with a 5000/1 side? Is Jose Mourinho a terrible manager the year after winning the title with Chelsea? Is Garry Monk a terrible manager the year after guiding the Swans to their best ever finish and doing a pretty decent job with Leeds? It seems to be really easy to "lose a team" in this sport - look at how many managers Real Madrid has gone through in the last 20 years. There was no way "Brad Bobbley" was going to be successful at the club being slated by everyone from the start (and you're mistaken if you dont think the players are affected by this) and having to win matches with Montero, Barrow and Taylor.

I wanted to see "Brad" be successful as the manager of my favorite team and the first American the manage in the PL. Regardless of the environment and the circumstances, he did his best and didnt work out. I see nothing positive from continuously rehashing this after every win. Unless we're still going to bitch about goal differential in which case the 0-4 defeat to Arsenal didnt help much.

Paul is the guy and we made some fantastic signings in January. Only 2 teams in the top division have stayed up using more than 2 managers in a season - Portsmouth twice. The confidence in the team is palpable and I expect them to go into Chelsea next weekend with every intention of getting a result.

But mostly Bobbley.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Brad Bobbly on 08:11 - Feb 13 with 6182 viewsnierika

Brad Bobbly on 08:06 - Feb 13 by Dr_Winston

But mostly Bobbley.

Great insight; on par with a grunt.
Brad Bobbly on 08:26 - Feb 13 with 6139 viewsPrivate_Partz

Don't bring Guido in into this. His sacking was as rediculous as Bradley''s appointment. All the indicators were he was sorting out the Jenkins mess and Bob just compounded it.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Brad Bobbly on 08:55 - Feb 13 with 6092 viewsdailew

Fair play, that's a cracking scissor kick from Baddley in the video.

Poll: Would you like Rodgers back as the new manager ?

Brad Bobbly on 09:08 - Feb 13 with 6059 viewsjack247

Brad Bobbly on 07:59 - Feb 13 by nierika

Paul looks to be THE GUY we were looking for and I love his enthusiasm on the touchline.

Palace went with the relegation expert and we went with the guy that didnt work out at Derby County. Sometimes you take a risk and it works out.

That's a fair post, although the 'guy who didn't work out at Derby County' left them in a playoff position and has been assistant manager at four of the biggest clubs in the world. There was at least football (as opposed to commercial) logic in the Allardyce and Clement appointments
Brad Bobbly on 09:13 - Feb 13 with 6047 viewsjack247

You can't really believe that?

There was no way he was going to be successful because he simply isn't very good at his job. The fanbase would have been right behind him had he put a few results together.

Whatever you think of Barrow, Montero and Taylor (and I agree with you) they are far more deserving of Premier League football than Bob ever will be.
Brad Bobbly on 10:05 - Feb 13 with 5971 viewsnierika

Brad Bobbly on 09:08 - Feb 13 by jack247

That's a fair post, although the 'guy who didn't work out at Derby County' left them in a playoff position and has been assistant manager at four of the biggest clubs in the world. There was at least football (as opposed to commercial) logic in the Allardyce and Clement appointments

The "commercial appeal" of "Brad Bobbley" is a figment of someone's imagination.
[Post edited 13 Feb 2017 10:09]
Brad Bobbly on 10:12 - Feb 13 with 5939 viewsBarrySwan

Brad Bobbly on 21:18 - Feb 12 by Wingstandwood

BB was and no doubt still is so deluded, so egotistical and way too much of a managerial one-flew-over-the-cuckoo's-nest character. Thus, I would not be surprised if he crawls out from underneath his stone and tries to steal a proportion of the acclaim, credit and praise by saying he prepared the groundwork for SCFC's remarkable revival.

He should go down in both SCFC/PL history as the most ridiculous and truly insanest managerial appointments.

Kevin Cullis?

I must confess that I do like the Brad Bobbly soccer camp sketches on soccer AM. a touch unfair on the guy perhaps ( even though I hit the roof when he was appointed) but brilliant all the same.
Brad Bobbly on 10:23 - Feb 13 with 5910 viewsjack247

Brad Bobbly on 10:05 - Feb 13 by nierika

The "commercial appeal" of "Brad Bobbley" is a figment of someone's imagination.
[Post edited 13 Feb 2017 10:09]

You think we brought him in because of his fantastic track record in the MLS and Norway?
Brad Bobbly on 10:25 - Feb 13 with 5897 viewsperchrockjack

we were taken in.
PC is repairing the damage

That s all that matters

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Brad Bobbly on 10:37 - Feb 13 with 5867 viewsLord_Bony

A dark moment in the history of scfc. The worse start to a season in almost 80 years.

Only appointed because of his american passport.

Still some good came of it...we found Clement.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024