Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Morriston Hospital - Parking 19:35 - Feb 22 with 10380 viewstomdickharry

Visited the Hospital yesterday,its a case of if there's a space park in/on it,never seen illegal parking like it has to be seen to be believed,there were cars parked on double yellows,blind bends,pavements,centre of the roadway,in fact anywhere.
Morriston Hospital - Parking on 14:22 - Feb 23 with 1114 viewsScotia

Morriston Hospital - Parking on 09:20 - Feb 23 by blueytheblue

When I was working at DVLA a few years ago, there's a separate car park that was used with a shuttle bus service. Nobody mentioned parking at the hospital to me, so unless that's changed your info is wrong.

There is. They do apparently park in the hospital and car share from there.

DVLA workers have got to be the least considerate drivers / parkers on the planet. A huge secure car park at the old velindre site, probably the best office parking facility in the area, and they still block drives and roads around the DVLA.
Morriston Hospital - Parking on 14:23 - Feb 23 with 1106 viewsJackfath

Morriston Hospital - Parking on 14:22 - Feb 23 by Scotia

There is. They do apparently park in the hospital and car share from there.

DVLA workers have got to be the least considerate drivers / parkers on the planet. A huge secure car park at the old velindre site, probably the best office parking facility in the area, and they still block drives and roads around the DVLA.

And they can't keep their hands off each other at parties, and they own all our cars, and they are in on text scams.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Morriston Hospital - Parking on 14:27 - Feb 23 with 1097 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Morriston Hospital - Parking on 14:23 - Feb 23 by Jackfath

And they can't keep their hands off each other at parties, and they own all our cars, and they are in on text scams.

Scum, the lot of them.

I wouldn't mind betting that some of them are English Brit Nat immigrants.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Morriston Hospital - Parking on 14:34 - Feb 23 with 1089 viewsHighjack

Morriston Hospital - Parking on 14:23 - Feb 23 by Jackfath

And they sell people's details for massive amounts of money to unscrupulous companies.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Morriston Hospital - Parking on 14:45 - Feb 23 with 1066 viewsnice_to_michu

Morriston Hospital - Parking on 14:00 - Feb 23 by londonlisa2001

Why is it left wing to want free prescriptions?

The only people who pay are those that can afford to anyway. Should be right up a left wingers street.
[Post edited 23 Feb 2017 14:02]

Well the idea that healthcare should free to all that need it is typically a left-wing position, is it not? If you have a hip replacement on the NHS, it's not means-tested, is it? The idea behind giving a hip replacement for free and giving a prescription from the pharmacy for free is consistent as far as I can tell.
Morriston Hospital - Parking on 21:26 - Feb 23 with 958 viewsSkettyJack

Morriston Hospital - Parking on 14:20 - Feb 23 by Darran

It's pathetic not only did they stop any money coming in they then had to find more money to pay Pharmacies etc.

Pharmacy funding didn't increase from the removal of the prescription charge. In fact that charge was paid directly to the NHS every month.

NHS spending is a very complicated beast. Keeping patients out of hospital is the best way to save money. Patients using pharmacies is just one cog of the keeping people out of hospital wheel

I would be interested to know where you found the info to assume that pharmacies got paid more etc.

I've worked in a pharmacy for 13 years, the biggest change for accessibility of services is the removal of the charge. Reintroduction of a contribution be it £2 a prescription I'm all in favour of. The administration costs I am not
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024