Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Leyton Orient served winding up order 12:16 - Mar 1 with 8133 viewsJack_Kass

Sad. Propa club and supporters.

Didn't they do something for us when we were in a similar position? I think they may have showed a banner of support in one game, but I can't recall exactly.

Poll: FA Cup or Premier League

Leyton Orient served winding up order on 19:37 - Mar 1 with 2240 viewslonglostjack

Leyton Orient served winding up order on 15:19 - Mar 1 by dna

Be nice to organise some support - I remember the feeling when they came to The Vetch with their Petty Out banner.

They play home on Saturday 2nd April - we haven't got a game (Boro home on the Sunday) nice trip to London??

Orient are in Newport on Saturday. Would be good if a few Jacks could make it to show their support. Get the Exiles on board as well - joint effort. Swans and Newport have both been there. Time for fans to stick together.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Leyton Orient served winding up order on 20:12 - Mar 1 with 2172 viewsLoyal

Leyton Orient served winding up order on 19:37 - Mar 1 by longlostjack

Orient are in Newport on Saturday. Would be good if a few Jacks could make it to show their support. Get the Exiles on board as well - joint effort. Swans and Newport have both been there. Time for fans to stick together.

👍👌

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Leyton Orient served winding up order on 20:29 - Mar 1 with 2146 viewswhiterock

Leyton Orient served winding up order on 17:07 - Mar 1 by WarwickHunt

The London?

With the Langdon on the opposite corner, first ever pint there, 1974 I think
Leyton Orient served winding up order on 21:11 - Mar 1 with 2088 viewsTNT

Leyton Orient served winding up order on 17:32 - Mar 1 by airedale

The Footy Echo some people used to call it, when you'd pee down a rolled up one. Ugh a fi!

Innocent use of a newspaper. That'll be before the introduction of the Millwall brick.

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

Leyton Orient served winding up order on 22:43 - Mar 1 with 1971 viewswhiterock

Leyton Orient served winding up order on 21:11 - Mar 1 by TNT

Innocent use of a newspaper. That'll be before the introduction of the Millwall brick.

Forgotten about the brick
Leyton Orient served winding up order on 23:07 - Mar 1 with 1936 viewsraynor94

Leyton Orient served winding up order on 20:29 - Mar 1 by whiterock

With the Langdon on the opposite corner, first ever pint there, 1974 I think

Read the thread properly mun

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Leyton Orient served winding up order on 23:35 - Mar 1 with 1910 viewsSgorioFruit

Looks like leyton orient will finish below Newport County.
Newport are also doomed by the looks of things. I'm gutted.

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

Leyton Orient served winding up order on 10:26 - Mar 2 with 1745 viewsattila_the_hun

someone on here set up a gofund me page for Orient, I'll give £25

"I'm Free"

Login to get fewer ads

Leyton Orient served winding up order on 12:12 - Mar 2 with 1693 viewsSnackajack

I don't understand this concern for other clubs. For me, there is only one club - Swansea City! The other 91 are purely there to provide opposition. I used to love visits to Orient and it was probably my favourite away ground, but if they go, another will take their place. I don't care who those 91 are.
Leyton Orient served winding up order on 13:58 - Mar 2 with 1580 viewswaynekerr55

Leyton Orient served winding up order on 12:12 - Mar 2 by Snackajack

I don't understand this concern for other clubs. For me, there is only one club - Swansea City! The other 91 are purely there to provide opposition. I used to love visits to Orient and it was probably my favourite away ground, but if they go, another will take their place. I don't care who those 91 are.

Even though they gave a f*ck about us when we needed rescuing from Petty? Stick to down arrowing posts mun

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Leyton Orient served winding up order on 14:04 - Mar 2 with 1573 viewsattila_the_hun

cock

"I'm Free"

Leyton Orient served winding up order on 14:07 - Mar 2 with 1566 viewswaynekerr55

Leyton Orient served winding up order on 14:04 - Mar 2 by attila_the_hun

cock

Watch out, he'll go on a down arrowing frenzy when he (or she) logs back in

Funny that this bulging vulva generally down-arrows posts that attack his beloved snakes who sold us down the river. Another cock-sucker on the payroll, hey?
[Post edited 2 Mar 2017 14:09]

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Leyton Orient served winding up order on 17:29 - Mar 2 with 1457 viewsshandyjack

sad! very narrow minded view

Poll: Expectation for the season

Leyton Orient served winding up order on 10:57 - Mar 5 with 1221 viewsJack_Kass

https://www.gofundme.com/saveorient

Poll: FA Cup or Premier League

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024