Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Important Kodi upgrade info 12:26 - Apr 3 with 14902 viewsepaul

Time to upgrade folks (although as yet I haven't had any probs)

https://www.tvaddons.ag/upgrade-kodi-krypton/

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Important Kodi upgrade info on 16:26 - Apr 3 with 4455 viewsLoyal

Important Kodi upgrade info on 15:26 - Apr 3 by jack2jack

I'm still on Isengard 15.1 no problems what so ever

The new kodi version is outstanding.
Took me ten minutes.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Important Kodi upgrade info on 18:36 - Apr 3 with 4412 viewsJack_Kass

This has stuffed me up today.

By the time I tried to re-install Kodi, it's not even in the play store anymore.. cant find spmc either. trying to figure out another way to get something on the android box..

Poll: FA Cup or Premier League

Important Kodi upgrade info on 19:39 - Apr 3 with 4381 viewsmorningstar

Important Kodi upgrade info on 18:36 - Apr 3 by Jack_Kass

This has stuffed me up today.

By the time I tried to re-install Kodi, it's not even in the play store anymore.. cant find spmc either. trying to figure out another way to get something on the android box..

Yep and me. In fairness, i've had mine nearly three years, so time for an upgrade as mine was running on 4.4.2 and the remote isn't working properly, so having a new one fitted tomoz that runs off 6.0. It'll still run off jarvis16.1 for the moment tho as i've been told there are still lots of probs with the new Krypton version,but at least once they're ironed out i'll have no problem updating it.

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

Important Kodi upgrade info on 19:42 - Apr 3 with 4378 viewsJack_Kass

Important Kodi upgrade info on 19:39 - Apr 3 by morningstar

Yep and me. In fairness, i've had mine nearly three years, so time for an upgrade as mine was running on 4.4.2 and the remote isn't working properly, so having a new one fitted tomoz that runs off 6.0. It'll still run off jarvis16.1 for the moment tho as i've been told there are still lots of probs with the new Krypton version,but at least once they're ironed out i'll have no problem updating it.

I've managed to side load it now, just stuck an APK file on a USB and did it that way. Still a pain in the bum though.

Important Kodi upgrade info on 19:42 - Apr 3 with 4378 viewsAnotherJohn

Don't know what I did wrong, but I couldn't get SportsMania to work after installing Kodi 17 on a Win 10 laptop as a first-time install. I know that the SportsMania URL has changed, but what happens is that the Repository appears to load and then seems to be empty.

I have now taken Kodi v17 off and installed v.16 Jarvis instead. Unfortunately the SportsMania zip file appears to still be there in my system and stops me doing very much. Version 17 had been working well with other repositories, but v16 would not open these when I installed that. It looks as if I need to remove something that uninstall did not reach (I did tick remove profiles).

At the same time I have had v16 working fine on a Windows 10 multi-media PC without problems. It seems to have automatically updated the SportsMania repository, and I was able to watch an on-demand recording of the Swans' game when I got back from the match.

I don't suppose anybody else had had problems with SportsMania and Kodi v17?
Important Kodi upgrade info on 19:45 - Apr 3 with 4374 viewsJack_Kass

Important Kodi upgrade info on 19:42 - Apr 3 by AnotherJohn

Don't know what I did wrong, but I couldn't get SportsMania to work after installing Kodi 17 on a Win 10 laptop as a first-time install. I know that the SportsMania URL has changed, but what happens is that the Repository appears to load and then seems to be empty.

I have now taken Kodi v17 off and installed v.16 Jarvis instead. Unfortunately the SportsMania zip file appears to still be there in my system and stops me doing very much. Version 17 had been working well with other repositories, but v16 would not open these when I installed that. It looks as if I need to remove something that uninstall did not reach (I did tick remove profiles).

At the same time I have had v16 working fine on a Windows 10 multi-media PC without problems. It seems to have automatically updated the SportsMania repository, and I was able to watch an on-demand recording of the Swans' game when I got back from the match.

I don't suppose anybody else had had problems with SportsMania and Kodi v17?

I don't know if you're on twitter but the guy is always directly available through there and answering questions.

http://www.twitlonger.com/show/n_1spok79

https://twitter.com/SportsMania005

He's been tweeting a lot about the repository and something to do with turning auto updates off

[Post edited 3 Apr 2017 19:47]

Important Kodi upgrade info on 19:47 - Apr 3 with 4369 viewsperchrockjack

Got plenty with sportsmania

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Important Kodi upgrade info on 19:55 - Apr 3 with 4354 viewsmonmouth

Sportsmania is working, there's advice on the internet. But Remember it is no longer sportsmania.eu when you are specifying the repository.

Where is the on demand on sportsmania? Didn't realise you could do that.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Login to get fewer ads

Important Kodi upgrade info on 20:00 - Apr 3 with 4348 viewsmorningstar

Important Kodi upgrade info on 19:55 - Apr 3 by monmouth

Sportsmania is working, there's advice on the internet. But Remember it is no longer sportsmania.eu when you are specifying the repository.

This is all your fault, you told us to do it and now all our kodi's are wrecked! At least epaul has made a quick exit from the thread!

Important Kodi upgrade info on 20:07 - Apr 3 with 4339 viewsClydachjack

If you want a no nonsense way to run kodi try a Raspberry Pi 3B.

You can run Kodi off a usb stick or sd card.

Can get the board, case and heatsink for about £40.
Important Kodi upgrade info on 13:08 - Apr 4 with 4260 viewsSwanzay

Im running Windows 10 and tried to update to latest version of Kodi, however once it fully installed (without issue), it wouldn't launch what ever I tried, so have now reverted back to my original version.

Any ideas?
Important Kodi upgrade info on 14:47 - Apr 4 with 4229 viewsmonmouth

Important Kodi upgrade info on 13:08 - Apr 4 by Swanzay

Im running Windows 10 and tried to update to latest version of Kodi, however once it fully installed (without issue), it wouldn't launch what ever I tried, so have now reverted back to my original version.

Any ideas?

I had to log in as administrator then it worked. Some security feature I can't find not allowing the new release to launch in user mode maybe?

Important Kodi upgrade info on 15:19 - Apr 4 with 4217 viewsAnotherJohn

Important Kodi upgrade info on 19:55 - Apr 3 by monmouth

In the Kodi version of SM , you will see two 'EPL Match Day Sections' in green and the line below says 'Sports on Demand' in blue. Click and select 'football, at which point you will see a list of games. I don't know whether all games appear there after the event, but our game is still available today (just checked).

I knew about the new SM URL (rocks) but that didn't work for me.

My multi-media PC is still fine, but I am still allowing auto-updates, so I hope that doesn't mean I'm going to lose everything (see earlier posts).

Thanks to others who gave me advice. I did try to follow the new set up procedure on the http://sportsmania.rocks website, but I must have done something wrong.

The installation that failed is actually on my son's laptop and I was only putting it on there while my own laptop is under repair. So when that comes back I will hope Jarvis is still working on that machine and not bother with the failed installation.
Important Kodi upgrade info on 17:22 - Apr 4 with 4190 viewsSwanzay

Important Kodi upgrade info on 14:47 - Apr 4 by monmouth

I had to log in as administrator then it worked. Some security feature I can't find not allowing the new release to launch in user mode maybe?

It wouldn't even run in admin mode for me....
Important Kodi upgrade info on 18:23 - Apr 4 with 4168 viewsSwanjaxs

Important Kodi upgrade info on 20:00 - Apr 3 by morningstar

This is all your fault, you told us to do it and now all our kodi's are wrecked! At least epaul has made a quick exit from the thread!

Well I'm not trying to be clever here but if its not broken ... 😉

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Important Kodi upgrade info on 18:36 - Apr 4 with 4154 viewsmorningstar

Important Kodi upgrade info on 18:23 - Apr 4 by Swanjaxs

Well I'm not trying to be clever here but if its not broken ... 😉

It is when your me! Nah, actually i realised that my android box needed replacing. It's 3 years old and 4.4.2 version won't support Krypton 17.1 anyway. I rushed in a bit yesterday and deleted jarvis when i should have known i couldn't install the new version as the 'down' button on my remote doesn't work, so to hell with it there's a guy Reeco recommended that's coming around tonight with a new box etc!

Important Kodi upgrade info on 18:47 - Apr 4 with 4142 viewsSwanjaxs

Important Kodi upgrade info on 18:36 - Apr 4 by morningstar

It is when your me! Nah, actually i realised that my android box needed replacing. It's 3 years old and 4.4.2 version won't support Krypton 17.1 anyway. I rushed in a bit yesterday and deleted jarvis when i should have known i couldn't install the new version as the 'down' button on my remote doesn't work, so to hell with it there's a guy Reeco recommended that's coming around tonight with a new box etc!

What box is it if you dont mind me asking? And if Reeco recommends someone it's all good 👍 he put me on to my old Maizbox and it worked like a dream ..

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.

Important Kodi upgrade info on 18:48 - Apr 4 with 4139 viewsClydachjack

If your on android 4.4.4 or below just install SPMC 16.60.

It's a fork of Kodi but written by one of the main developers of Kodi on Android.
Important Kodi upgrade info on 18:50 - Apr 4 with 4132 viewsmorningstar

Important Kodi upgrade info on 18:47 - Apr 4 by Swanjaxs

What box is it if you dont mind me asking? And if Reeco recommends someone it's all good 👍 he put me on to my old Maizbox and it worked like a dream ..

Dunno yet, i'll let you know when he's been. The guys name is Craig?

Important Kodi upgrade info on 18:51 - Apr 4 with 4121 viewsmorningstar

Important Kodi upgrade info on 18:48 - Apr 4 by Clydachjack

If your on android 4.4.4 or below just install SPMC 16.60.

It's a fork of Kodi but written by one of the main developers of Kodi on Android.

I'm taking the easy route on this one!

Important Kodi upgrade info on 18:51 - Apr 4 with 4121 viewsSwanjaxs

Important Kodi upgrade info on 18:50 - Apr 4 by morningstar

Dunno yet, i'll let you know when he's been. The guys name is Craig?

Ahhh i think i know him 👍 anyways let me know how it goes mush 👍

Important Kodi upgrade info on 19:04 - Apr 4 with 4099 viewsmorningstar

Important Kodi upgrade info on 18:51 - Apr 4 by Swanjaxs

Ahhh i think i know him 👍 anyways let me know how it goes mush 👍

He's here now it's a mini M8S2.

Important Kodi upgrade info on 19:08 - Apr 4 with 4092 viewsSwanjaxs

Important Kodi upgrade info on 19:04 - Apr 4 by morningstar

He's here now it's a mini M8S2.

Yes my mayes got one, tidy little bit of kit 👍

Important Kodi upgrade info on 19:41 - Apr 4 with 4060 viewsJack123

Important Kodi upgrade info on 13:08 - Apr 4 by Swanzay

Any ideas?

delete addon 27.db

http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=305161

libera nos a malo

Important Kodi upgrade info on 19:44 - Apr 4 with 4056 viewsmonmouth

Important Kodi upgrade info on 19:41 - Apr 4 by Jack123

delete addon 27.db

http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=305161

I saw that yesterday but couldn't find it anywhere. You have to be able to run Jodi to debug Jodi as far as I can see, as this item is not part of the Jodi programmes folder. Am I missing something obvious?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024