Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Blast from the past 20:30 - Apr 13 with 1304 viewsSteensig

Pozuelo currently captaining for Genk against Celta Vigo. Really always fancied him to become a top jack. Shame it didnt go well, he always had some x-factor about him! But I guess he dissappeared too much on bad days :p
Blast from the past on 20:35 - Apr 13 with 1287 viewsJackSomething

That Kara Mbodji we were heavily linked with when we sold Ash is playing for Anderlecht. We didn't sign him, so of course he looks absolutely brilliant and will probably move to a better club than us this summer.

You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help.

Blast from the past on 20:40 - Apr 13 with 1271 viewsSteensig

Blast from the past on 20:35 - Apr 13 by JackSomething

That Kara Mbodji we were heavily linked with when we sold Ash is playing for Anderlecht. We didn't sign him, so of course he looks absolutely brilliant and will probably move to a better club than us this summer.

Watching Ajax I am afriad.. Never the less, you are probably right. What a shame! But to be fair, currently i wouldn't trade Mawson for any (Within limits ofc)
Blast from the past on 20:41 - Apr 13 with 1263 viewsLoyal

Man Utd playing very decent football, it's a decent watch, Anderlecht have two tremendous centre halves in fact.

Pozuelo ?
On what I saw he wouldn't get in our side even now.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Blast from the past on 20:44 - Apr 13 with 1253 viewsSteensig

Blast from the past on 20:41 - Apr 13 by Loyal

Man Utd playing very decent football, it's a decent watch, Anderlecht have two tremendous centre halves in fact.

Pozuelo ?
On what I saw he wouldn't get in our side even now.

Probably not. - To be fair, i havent seen him play ever since his Swansea days. Rumours say he does quite well though (In a lower league of course). He just had some unpredictability, little like Montero :)
Blast from the past on 21:48 - Apr 13 with 1149 viewsJokeren1943

Aspas is outstanding for Celta Vigo tonight (and in La Liga).

Pozuelo - Swansea got him for less then 1 million. Him and Shelvey could be outstanding together, as far as I can remember.
[Post edited 13 Apr 2017 21:54]
Blast from the past on 13:31 - Apr 14 with 825 viewsmonmouth

Blast from the past on 20:44 - Apr 13 by Steensig

Probably not. - To be fair, i havent seen him play ever since his Swansea days. Rumours say he does quite well though (In a lower league of course). He just had some unpredictability, little like Montero :)

Montero is unpredictable?

Oh yeah, I get it. You never know if he is going to:

1. Take the fullback for pace on the outside and either lose it or float in a normally harmless, but 1 in 100, killer cross or
2. Do Nothing.

I just love these unpredictable types.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024