Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ain't going down this time - Tony Joe White. 10:29 - May 12 with 2223 viewsTimBowen

Hello lads 'n lasses,

The Swansea City 'rollercoaster' continues to be an entertaining ride eh?

What a great day it was for us last Saturday...let's hope to have a repeat tomorrow...pretty, pretty please!

One of my recent musical 'discoveries' has a song, that when you listen/read it,...and put a 'Swans slant' to the lyrics it kind of sums up the love we all have (most of us anyway...?) for the team/club and of our collective determination to get through this, oh so difficult season.

Have a listen. Not only is it appropriate to our current situation, it's also a bloody great song too!
(Parents be advised some of the imagery may be considered too risqué for younger readers)

I wondered, have any of you got any songs in mind, that 'sum up' our collective feelings at this time?
Ain't going down this time - Tony Joe White. on 10:31 - May 12 with 2201 viewsLoyal

😂😮

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Ain't going down this time - Tony Joe White. on 10:31 - May 12 with 2202 viewsTailGunner

What have I done to deserve This - Pet Shop Boys
Ain't going down this time - Tony Joe White. on 10:44 - May 12 with 2162 viewsLord_Bony

Charming.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Ain't going down this time - Tony Joe White. on 12:34 - May 12 with 2027 viewssherpajacob

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Ain't going down this time - Tony Joe White. on 12:46 - May 12 with 2000 viewsSgorioFruit

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

Ain't going down this time - Tony Joe White. on 13:07 - May 12 with 1954 viewsLoyal

Ain't going down this time - Tony Joe White. on 10:44 - May 12 by Lord_Bony

Charming.

😂😂😂😂

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Ain't going down this time - Tony Joe White. on 13:09 - May 12 with 1945 viewshammy

Got to be hasn't it ...

C'mon Bony shoot !!!!

Ain't going down this time - Tony Joe White. on 13:24 - May 12 with 1914 viewsLord_Bony

We are like Rocky before the big fight,love this song,we also play it live in our band.

This post has been edited by an administrator

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Login to get fewer ads

Ain't going down this time - Tony Joe White. on 13:29 - May 12 with 1899 viewsGreatBritton

Good song, nice video. Liked the sailboat guitar.
Ain't going down this time - Tony Joe White. on 16:58 - May 13 with 1641 viewssherpajacob

What a beautiful day.

Saw my lad score 3 goals against a cardiff city academy team today as well.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Ain't going down this time - Tony Joe White. on 20:31 - May 13 with 1488 viewsskacrazy

Ain't going down this time - Tony Joe White. on 10:31 - May 12 by Loyal

😂😮

Proper Lyrics. That takes me back :-)
Ain't going down this time - Tony Joe White. on 20:34 - May 13 with 1471 viewsMattG

Ain't going down this time - Tony Joe White. on 16:58 - May 13 by sherpajacob

What a beautiful day.

Saw my lad score 3 goals against a cardiff city academy team today as well.

This is the only song we need to hear next Sunday.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024