Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Can the Swans still finish 14th? 10:41 - May 14 with 1400 viewsTimBowen

Morning all!

And all's well with the world again, well...until the Palace v Hull match later at least? LOL

I just want to echo everything said about our brilliant support by the travelling Jack Army yesterday...Wonderful noise levels, well done every single one of you.

After studying the Premier League tables last night, like some student preparing for his dissertation. I got to thinking, is fourteenth place achievable?

If all the results go our way it's possible. Now some of you will call me a greedy bug*er, saying 17th is sufficient. And you'd not face an argument from me on that scenario...but with £1.5 Million earned per final place in the Premier League this season (Although I'm prepared to be corrected on the specific amount) us finishing 14th instead of 17th could represent another 'Alfie Mawson' in our Summer signings?

If Burnley lose at home to West Ham.

Watford lose to by 3 goals Chelsea tomorrow and Citeh by 1 goal on the final day (reducing their goal difference by 4 goals, making it worse than ours)

Then Palace draw with Hull at lunchtime, then both lose their last games v Manchester United and Tottenham respectively...

And we beat Pulis' West Brom....

The Swans would end up 14th!!! Happy Days.

I just knew all along, we were only lulling all those other teams into a false sense of security!
Can the Swans still finish 14th? on 10:49 - May 14 with 1375 viewsSTID2017

No thanks.
I hope Palace tonk Hull 5-0 and we're safe and happy by 2.00 p.m. today.
Anywhere between 15th & 17th will suit me thanks

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Can the Swans still finish 14th? on 10:59 - May 14 with 1336 viewsSwansNZ

Watford are only 2 points ahead, so GD would not come into it.

I'd be happy for Palace to win today... then go for 15th

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Can the Swans still finish 14th? on 11:11 - May 14 with 1288 viewsEasternJack

How many places do we need to afford another Borja?

Poll: Hull vs Middlesborough - What do we want?

Can the Swans still finish 14th? on 11:35 - May 14 with 1232 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Can the Swans still finish 14th? on 11:11 - May 14 by EasternJack

How many places do we need to afford another Borja?

I was argue that the difference between 14th and 17th could be next year's Llorente. OP, I may be wrong too but I thought each spot was worth £2m, not £1.5m.

But I guess depending on your level of optimism, it's worth 1/3 of next year's Borja.

And yes OP, it's not too crazy to think Palace only draws at best their final 2, Burnley loses to West Ham, and Watford loses to Chelsea and Man City. That would give us a sot at 14th next Sunday.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Can the Swans still finish 14th? on 11:39 - May 14 with 1202 viewsLeonWasGod

Can the Swans still finish 14th? on 10:49 - May 14 by STID2017

No thanks.
I hope Palace tonk Hull 5-0 and we're safe and happy by 2.00 p.m. today.
Anywhere between 15th & 17th will suit me thanks

Yep, we're not out of this yet and I'd still snap anyones hand off for safety.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024