Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Defoe 19:17 - Jul 6 with 1798 viewsSwanzay

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/40525247

Respect!

Tragic...
Defoe on 20:10 - Jul 6 with 1678 viewsbluenile

I have the utmost respect for the man, the other, good, side of football and footballers....................

Open the ipod bay doors Hal

Defoe on 20:38 - Jul 6 with 1602 viewsLeonWasGod

Total respect. And a good reminder that, under the spotlight and all the cash, footballers are still normal people and feel the same as everyone else. I think some people forget that when they expect them to be on their game 100% all the time, or when they're shouting abuse from the stands.

A desperately sad story, but heartwarming at the same time.
Defoe on 21:33 - Jul 6 with 1489 viewsFireboy2

I have to say that this story brought a few tears to my eyes

Total respect for the man
Defoe on 21:43 - Jul 6 with 1448 viewsNirvana

Defoe on 20:38 - Jul 6 by LeonWasGod

Total respect. And a good reminder that, under the spotlight and all the cash, footballers are still normal people and feel the same as everyone else. I think some people forget that when they expect them to be on their game 100% all the time, or when they're shouting abuse from the stands.

A desperately sad story, but heartwarming at the same time.

Excellent post, Leon.

Truly heartbreaking story, but glad Jermain could help Bradley through his final year. The anguish these kids deal with on a daily basis is mind-numbing, and I wouldn't wish it on anyone (well, molestors and whatnot sure). I have felt this pain first-hand, and it never goes away.

Poor Bradley won't hurt anymore, though, soon enough and he can play football all day wherever he goes. I'm not religious, but there's got to be a special place for souls like his.
Defoe on 22:19 - Jul 6 with 1333 viewsmax936

Great thread respect to all and God Bless young Bradley.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Defoe on 22:34 - Jul 6 with 1272 viewsSirjohnalot

Truly heartbreaking. Mr Defoe has dealt with the whole situation in such a remarkable way. It shows what a kind hearted, gentleman he is. He has made a nightmare for the family and, of course, Bradley, slightly easier.

I hope Bradley gets the peace he deserves before too long.

Our moans and complaints really are insignificant
Defoe on 15:56 - Jul 7 with 1037 views3swan

RIP

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-39883344
Defoe on 17:26 - Jul 7 with 909 viewsJinxy

RIP little Bradley. Singing his name at Sunderland was emotional and a privilege. Thoughts with his family.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024