Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Viera - Las Palmas - 25mill Euro bid 12:57 - Jul 16 with 95846 views34dfgdf54

Bid rejected from las palmas apparently.

Siggy replacement and a very good one at that allegedly.
Viera - Las Palmas - 25mill Euro bid on 07:49 - Aug 7 with 3096 viewsmagicdaps10

We should have broken our back to get Boudebouz and especially at the price being quoted for him.

We could have got him, lucas lima for 22/23m.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Viera - Las Palmas - 25mill Euro bid on 11:36 - Aug 7 with 2718 viewsE20Jack

Viera - Las Palmas - 25mill Euro bid on 07:19 - Aug 7 by ItchySphincter

Don't forget the online streaming rights issue yet to be addresses - if the potential can be properly harnessed there could be another huge financial boom. Alternatively it could all come crashing down.

Yes, that is another avenue someone may see. So I really don't think this lot are that dangerous really. It is a myth that owners just want to wait for the next deal because we are at the point where they are nearly just as likely to go down than go up, it looks close to peak I think. More and more are now streaming these games and less and less are signing up to the likes of Sky and BT, shown by their price hikes.

As for this transfer, the sooner he signs a new contact with Las Palmas or someone actually realises how stupid the transfer is the better, the FIFA and Pro Evo kids are starting to give me a headache with their complete lack of understanding of the situation. Someone just said "with the £50m it means we can now afford it". I didn't look at the username but I am sure it can't be too hard to guess who it was.

I despair, I really do.
[Post edited 7 Aug 2017 11:50]

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

Viera - Las Palmas - 25mill Euro bid on 11:51 - Aug 7 with 2661 viewscostalotta

Viera - Las Palmas - 25mill Euro bid on 11:36 - Aug 7 by E20Jack

Yes, that is another avenue someone may see. So I really don't think this lot are that dangerous really. It is a myth that owners just want to wait for the next deal because we are at the point where they are nearly just as likely to go down than go up, it looks close to peak I think. More and more are now streaming these games and less and less are signing up to the likes of Sky and BT, shown by their price hikes.

As for this transfer, the sooner he signs a new contact with Las Palmas or someone actually realises how stupid the transfer is the better, the FIFA and Pro Evo kids are starting to give me a headache with their complete lack of understanding of the situation. Someone just said "with the £50m it means we can now afford it". I didn't look at the username but I am sure it can't be too hard to guess who it was.

I despair, I really do.

Don't despair, there really is no need and you'll be fine in a few days if you do slip.
Viera - Las Palmas - 25mill Euro bid on 11:57 - Aug 7 with 2628 viewsE20Jack

Viera - Las Palmas - 25mill Euro bid on 11:51 - Aug 7 by costalotta

Don't despair, there really is no need and you'll be fine in a few days if you do slip.

Too late for that old bean, these comments are so brainless I feel stupid just reading them. I am going to need extra helpings of Omega oils and fatty acids tonight thats for sure.

Viera - Las Palmas - 25mill Euro bid on 12:00 - Aug 7 with 2609 viewscostalotta

Viera - Las Palmas - 25mill Euro bid on 11:57 - Aug 7 by E20Jack

Too late for that old bean, these comments are so brainless I feel stupid just reading them. I am going to need extra helpings of Omega oils and fatty acids tonight thats for sure.

Hahahahaha. I like it it. Good answer! A good meditaerrean diet of fresh fish and salads will keep the despair away.
Viera - Las Palmas - 25mill Euro bid on 13:10 - Aug 7 with 2427 viewsHeadmaster

He's apparently set to stay with Las Palmas after a pay rise. Not sure how reliable it is.

http://sportwitness.co.uk/indication-swansea-city-may-used-transfer-claims/
Viera - Las Palmas - 25mill Euro bid on 13:30 - Aug 7 with 2317 viewsE20Jack

Thankfully, I doubt it was ever really on the cards. The signing made little sense and I have far more faith in PC and the collaborative efforts of the board than that.

Viera - Las Palmas - 25mill Euro bid on 13:32 - Aug 7 with 2305 viewshobo

Viera - Las Palmas - 25mill Euro bid on 13:10 - Aug 7 by Headmaster

He's apparently set to stay with Las Palmas after a pay rise. Not sure how reliable it is.

http://sportwitness.co.uk/indication-swansea-city-may-used-transfer-claims/

That makes sense. I said all along that it's hugely unlikely that either us or everton were in for him. We were both used either to put him in the shop window for Last Palmas to get rid at a crazy price, or as the article says, by viera to get himself a pay rise. Hopefully we can put this thread behind us now and get some real quality in
Login to get fewer ads

Viera - Las Palmas - 25mill Euro bid on 20:14 - Aug 7 with 1980 viewsNirvana

Squawka's "Most Creative Midfielder" in La Liga goes to... Jonathan Viera, everyone:

http://www.squawka.com/news/squawkas-big-statistical-review-of-the-201617-la-lig

"The creative heartbeat of Quique Setien’s Las Palmas, Viera has been so wildly and unstoppably creative that only genius forwards Neymar and Leo Messi can match his productivity."

Toni ffukkingg Kroos and Koke were runners-up to this guy we're legitimately interested in and can afford (if/when Siggy is sold). But, a few on here still feel the need to criticize unfairly, and turn their noses up. I'd imagine even Messi would elicit the same response, at least from E20. Something about too old and re-sale value, surely.

It's not hyperbole to compare Viera to genuine world-class talents, as Squawka has done, and he more than holds his own. If he doesn't want to play in Swansea, that's fine. But pretending like he isn't a genuine, elite-level player is ignoring reality.

We should be doing everything we can to sign him because of this, and PC agrees.
Viera - Las Palmas - 25mill Euro bid on 20:20 - Aug 7 with 1941 viewsNirvana

And, so we have the real reason why Viera might be staying in Las Palmas:

https://talksport.com/football/im-going-home-david-silva-planning-manchester-cit

Ffukking David Silva will be going there in two seasons, assuming they are in La Liga then. Viera will be the difference in relegation, so I assume they're trying to move everything (money) around in order to keep him there.

That would mean a contract extension and pay rise. Maybe they knew that all along, but the interest and offer was/is genuine from us. PC knows this guy's quality, and how there isn't better value or talent available.

Just like the Siggy 'saga', though, until an official confirmation everything is at play. Naive to write this off because of SportWitness, that's for sure.
Viera - Las Palmas - 25mill Euro bid on 20:24 - Aug 7 with 1896 viewsNirvana

Viera - Las Palmas - 25mill Euro bid on 11:36 - Aug 7 by E20Jack

I despair, I really do.

Haha, what are the "betting companies" saying about this deal? Everyone wants to know.

Same thing as the Siggy deal, I'm guessing? Just a lot of bbullsshitt thrown about by you?

Unfortunately Steve Williams isn't tweeting about this one, so you're a bit out of the loop.

"Top firm in London"
Ffukkingg Christ you're great.
Viera - Las Palmas - 25mill Euro bid on 20:27 - Aug 7 with 1851 viewsNirvana

Viera - Las Palmas - 25mill Euro bid on 11:51 - Aug 7 by costalotta

Haha he's in a different world, unfortunately, Costalotta. Ya know, "finance".

He even posts cool nuggets like "I didn't look at the username" even though, of course he did, that's why he posted about it. 

Funny stuff, the lack of self-awareness is truly hilarious. So is his newfound giddiness and bizarre infatuation with Abraham. He even learned how to post screenshots, just for him. Classic E20.

Sad, then, that he takes so much of his self-worth from PS to "despair" over a difference in opinion. Poor fella.
Viera - Las Palmas - 25mill Euro bid on 20:31 - Aug 7 with 1807 viewsNirvana

Viera - Las Palmas - 25mill Euro bid on 13:32 - Aug 7 by hobo

That makes sense. I said all along that it's hugely unlikely that either us or everton were in for him. We were both used either to put him in the shop window for Last Palmas to get rid at a crazy price, or as the article says, by viera to get himself a pay rise. Hopefully we can put this thread behind us now and get some real quality in

This is from a site with an unreliable connection, Hobo. Could be true, but this isn't anything resembling a reliable source.

But, I'll play along.

Who is better quality that would come here? Nicolas Lodeiro doesn't count, obviously, and Boudebouz clearly doesn't want to play in Wales.

Keep in mind, Viera created 83 chances in just 31 games in La Liga, the best league in the world. So, the "real quality" we bring in has to be better.

Any suggestions?
Viera - Las Palmas - 25mill Euro bid on 21:00 - Aug 7 with 1723 viewsE20Jack

Viera - Las Palmas - 25mill Euro bid on 20:24 - Aug 7 by Nirvana

Haha, what are the "betting companies" saying about this deal? Everyone wants to know.

Same thing as the Siggy deal, I'm guessing? Just a lot of bbullsshitt thrown about by you?

Unfortunately Steve Williams isn't tweeting about this one, so you're a bit out of the loop.

"Top firm in London"
Ffukkingg Christ you're great.

Hi troll. Betting companies don't speak so I wouldn't know, they also don't tend to have markets for players of this lower calibre so it's hard to gauge as you cannot see whom is trying to cash in on information. Who is Steve Williams?

You seem more highly strung than usual tonight. Has youtube got a glitch or something?

(Oh and it would be more accurate to say top global firm when squirming with jealousy as you do on every thread, we are just based in London. You need to get that bit right old bean.)
[Post edited 7 Aug 2017 21:07]

Viera - Las Palmas - 25mill Euro bid on 21:03 - Aug 7 with 1698 viewsE20Jack

Viera - Las Palmas - 25mill Euro bid on 20:27 - Aug 7 by Nirvana

Haha he's in a different world, unfortunately, Costalotta. Ya know, "finance".

He even posts cool nuggets like "I didn't look at the username" even though, of course he did, that's why he posted about it. 

Funny stuff, the lack of self-awareness is truly hilarious. So is his newfound giddiness and bizarre infatuation with Abraham. He even learned how to post screenshots, just for him. Classic E20.

Sad, then, that he takes so much of his self-worth from PS to "despair" over a difference in opinion. Poor fella.

You are alarmingly volatile tonight. Have you skipped your meds Nivvy? So I was right with my guess as to whom uttered such brain rot earlier I take it then?

Well when it is all said and done, I am glad PC and the board agree and it is better to stay away from this one. You can still sign him on FIFA though, so all is not lost.

Viera - Las Palmas - 25mill Euro bid on 21:09 - Aug 7 with 1660 viewsNirvana

Viera - Las Palmas - 25mill Euro bid on 21:00 - Aug 7 by E20Jack

Hi troll. Betting companies don't speak so I wouldn't know, they also don't tend to have markets for players of this lower calibre so it's hard to gauge as you cannot see whom is trying to cash in on information. Who is Steve Williams?

You seem more highly strung than usual tonight. Has youtube got a glitch or something?

(Oh and it would be more accurate to say top global firm when squirming with jealousy as you do on every thread, we are just based in London. You need to get that bit right old bean.)
[Post edited 7 Aug 2017 21:07]

Hello, E20.

Look over the thread again, check the volume and frequency of your arguments, and then consult a dictionary for "troll". You learn something new everyday.

Haha, "betting companies don't speak"
Classic E20.

"Lower calibre"
Yes, just like Neymar, Messi, Kroos, and Koke, right?

Steve Williams?
Your twitter source from the Siggy deal, of course.
Lisa called you out on it, remember?

That's okay, you're just busy with your "risk analysis" work at a "top firm in London", right?

Haha, classic E20.
Viera - Las Palmas - 25mill Euro bid on 21:13 - Aug 7 with 1627 viewsNirvana

Viera - Las Palmas - 25mill Euro bid on 21:03 - Aug 7 by E20Jack

You are alarmingly volatile tonight. Have you skipped your meds Nivvy? So I was right with my guess as to whom uttered such brain rot earlier I take it then?

Well when it is all said and done, I am glad PC and the board agree and it is better to stay away from this one. You can still sign him on FIFA though, so all is not lost.

FIFA?

Cool, man.

Classic E20.
[Post edited 7 Aug 2017 21:17]
Viera - Las Palmas - 25mill Euro bid on 21:19 - Aug 7 with 1600 viewsE20Jack

Viera - Las Palmas - 25mill Euro bid on 21:09 - Aug 7 by Nirvana

Hello, E20.

Look over the thread again, check the volume and frequency of your arguments, and then consult a dictionary for "troll". You learn something new everyday.

Haha, "betting companies don't speak"
Classic E20.

"Lower calibre"
Yes, just like Neymar, Messi, Kroos, and Koke, right?

Steve Williams?
Your twitter source from the Siggy deal, of course.
Lisa called you out on it, remember?

That's okay, you're just busy with your "risk analysis" work at a "top firm in London", right?

Haha, classic E20.

Hi Nivs.

I am not arguing with anybody, this is something trolls fail to understand. Having a difference of opinion based on factual foundations, os not an argument. Volume and frequency also has no baring on what is determined a troll, unless of course you have decided to make up the meaning to suit what you would like it to mean, which wouldn't surprise me if this were the case.

You think Neymar is lower calibre than Viera? Wow. I know you are getting all worked up but you are just making yourself look even more foolish than usual now. Viera isnt fit to lace the likes of Neymars training boots.

No I have no idea what you are talking about regarding Steve Williams, Lisa (who is a top poster by the way) or Twitter. Did Steve Williams tweet about the Dr Who thing too when I revealed it before it was announced after I suspended the market? Uncanny if he did. Even more uncanny considering I dont think I have ever actively ever been on twitter in my life.

No, top global firm. Just based in london. Try again.

Viera - Las Palmas - 25mill Euro bid on 21:26 - Aug 7 with 1557 viewsNirvana

You have a terrible memory, E20. To be expected, though.

Here's the thread:

Up to £45m deal agreed for Sigurdsson by Liam 23 Jul 2017 11:38
Lots of people saying this on Twitter.

With Everton - £40m up front + £5m addons

And this is her toying with your bbullsshitt:

"Don't betting companies have better inside information than one bloke from Swansea tweeting something about 18 hours ago which no news outlet has picked up in the interim other than those that are quoting him as a 'Swansea source'?

It may be right that a deal has been agreed. But I'm surprised that there isn't a better source than one guy in Ammanford if it is."

Classic E20.
Viera - Las Palmas - 25mill Euro bid on 21:29 - Aug 7 with 1539 viewsjack247

Time to take this one to PM lads?
Viera - Las Palmas - 25mill Euro bid on 21:31 - Aug 7 with 1517 viewsSwanjaxs

A 23 page thread about a player we're never gona sign 😂 only on Planet Swans!! 😂😂😂😂

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Viera - Las Palmas - 25mill Euro bid on 21:33 - Aug 7 with 1500 viewsE20Jack

Viera - Las Palmas - 25mill Euro bid on 21:26 - Aug 7 by Nirvana

You have a terrible memory, E20. To be expected, though.

Here's the thread:

Up to £45m deal agreed for Sigurdsson by Liam 23 Jul 2017 11:38
Lots of people saying this on Twitter.

With Everton - £40m up front + £5m addons

And this is her toying with your bbullsshitt:

"Don't betting companies have better inside information than one bloke from Swansea tweeting something about 18 hours ago which no news outlet has picked up in the interim other than those that are quoting him as a 'Swansea source'?

It may be right that a deal has been agreed. But I'm surprised that there isn't a better source than one guy in Ammanford if it is."

Classic E20.

Poor Nirvana even poor Lisa's comments are going right over his head.

Lisa was replying to me, who was in turn replying to another poster saying he heard the deal was done. I replied saying "im glad the deal is done" and she asked me if I had any better sources of information.

I replied saying "the market has been suspended for the last few weeks so we wont know anything more than anyone else at this stage, the only companies with the market are those treating it as a loss leader.".

You aren't much of a detective are you?

Viera - Las Palmas - 25mill Euro bid on 21:33 - Aug 7 with 1497 viewsGriffting

Viera - Las Palmas - 25mill Euro bid on 21:31 - Aug 7 by Swanjaxs

A 23 page thread about a player we're never gona sign 😂 only on Planet Swans!! 😂😂😂😂

Not sure about that. The Everton forum are 600 pages into a Gylfi thread and there's no sign of that f*cker ever getting done!
Viera - Las Palmas - 25mill Euro bid on 21:34 - Aug 7 with 1478 viewsNirvana

Viera - Las Palmas - 25mill Euro bid on 21:29 - Aug 7 by jack247

I think that'll just make E20 more infatuated with me, and I'd like the opposite.

I would actually prefer him sticking to a thread, for once, but everything is the same, obsessive, regurgitated pseudo-"finance" bbullsshitt.

Seems he's taken the res playbook and added a little of his own "risk analyst" flair, because he wants the attention.

I'll cede the floor to the diva now, though.
[Post edited 7 Aug 2017 21:41]
Viera - Las Palmas - 25mill Euro bid on 21:36 - Aug 7 with 1445 viewsraynor94

Viera - Las Palmas - 25mill Euro bid on 21:29 - Aug 7 by jack247

It's getting the same between them on every thread

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024