Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
How should the club deal with Gylfi after he refused to go,to USA 09:02 - Jul 27 with 9246 viewsLoyal

He is back in training, and admittedly he may have a medical note to say his head has gone, but ordinarily now he is back in training what should the club have done to discipline him. Effectively he refused to play for the swans which for me is the end of line so any thoughts on discipline ?

These papmepred losers get away with far too much, even if the club haven't sanctioned him then should the fans let him know what a knob he has been ?

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

How should the club deal with Gylfi after he refused to go,to USA on 20:17 - Jul 28 with 834 viewsvetchonian

How should the club deal with Gylfi after he refused to go,to USA on 15:28 - Jul 28 by raynor94

Aye he's a hero

Very few of our current squad are.....they are mostly mercenaries how I long for the days of local boys in the team.....though it's ironic the legend that is Curt hills from the Rhondda
What does my head in is people on here portraying hatred without knowing all the facts.
My point about the transfer request is one of practicalities......so he loses on one hand from putting in a request but in reality he can earn more by forcing the clubs hand!

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

How should the club deal with Gylfi after he refused to go,to USA on 09:13 - Jul 29 with 768 viewsLoyal

How should the club deal with Gylfi after he refused to go,to USA on 23:47 - Jul 27 by Jack_Kass

You can't slap 50m price tag on a player and say that he isn't welcome in our team.

He's not the kind of player to throw a hissy fit, and from talking to people who have actually worked with him in a professional capacity, they have all described him as about as 'model professional', as can exist in the modern day.

He's a good guy who is getting undeserved stick for being in the middle of a s**t show, he's kept his mouth shut all the way, and has never spoken in the public domain about wanting to leave

Those who are trying to act up as tough and hard nosed , on a messageboard especially, need to get a grip and take their head out their backside, if he's our player then he plays, simple as.
[Post edited 27 Jul 2017 23:49]

The question is about what the club should do regards his refusal to play for our club in the USA.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

How should the club deal with Gylfi after he refused to go,to USA on 09:23 - Jul 29 with 761 viewsjack247

How should the club deal with Gylfi after he refused to go,to USA on 09:13 - Jul 29 by Loyal

The question is about what the club should do regards his refusal to play for our club in the USA.

Nothing. Just get the best price we can for him and move on. It was quite possibly a mutual decision anyway
How should the club deal with Gylfi after he refused to go,to USA on 18:58 - Jul 29 with 688 views34dfgdf54

This theory of August 1st will come to fruition I think. The deals been done no doubt. I just hope we have deals of our own in place too.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024