Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Best (single) holiday ever?...... 21:06 - Aug 6 with 3700 viewsSwanjaxs

Ayia Napa 95
Eight of us all single jacks on on the pull!
Carduff fans all over the place
We were outnumbered 10/1
Didn't take a backward step
Only pulled twice (fat bird from Manchester and a burd from Glasgow who happend to be a Rangers season ticket holder ☹)
And spent two days on a drip in hospital recovering from severe dehydration (alcohol induced)
Who can beat this 😂✌

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Best (single) holiday ever?...... on 20:16 - Aug 7 with 783 viewsMo_Wives

Best (single) holiday ever?...... on 20:11 - Aug 7 by Neath_Jack

I just went to google tub girl, but remembered that i'm on a works laptop just as i was about to hit enter.

NSFW

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Best (single) holiday ever?...... on 20:18 - Aug 7 with 778 viewsJackfath

Best (single) holiday ever?...... on 20:14 - Aug 7 by Mo_Wives

Sorry, I shall rephrase that.
I posted an obscene image which I'm informed could have got me banned. I decide to remove it because I have a feeling Mr Fath was about to go and complain to the site owner/moderator and point out my actions were worthy of a ban (he knows because he got banned for similar). I believe Mr Fath was going to do this, not for the sake of any kids, but because I compared him to Forrest Gump, in a thread where he was insulting smokers (which I am not BTW)
I would like to state, your honour, I am the one in the wrong and I apologise for any harm. I also believe if this was a pantomime, the audience would 'boo' and 'hiss' Mr Fath for his slippery behaviour.

Better?

EDIT-
[Post edited 7 Aug 2017 20:16]

Blimey, is forgotten about that thread. Anyway, I'm glad you realised what you did was wrong and deleted it. I'm glad to be mentoring you on here.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Best (single) holiday ever?...... on 20:20 - Aug 7 with 770 viewsjesushchrist

Thailand 2001....spent 3 weeks drinking whiskey and being knuckle deep in Thai clunge, each and every one paid for with hard earned cash. The fishbowl in Bangkok is a place every man should visit before he settles down.
Best (single) holiday ever?...... on 20:29 - Aug 7 with 755 viewsMo_Wives

Best (single) holiday ever?...... on 20:18 - Aug 7 by Jackfath

Blimey, is forgotten about that thread. Anyway, I'm glad you realised what you did was wrong and deleted it. I'm glad to be mentoring you on here.

I'm glad you're not holding a grudge about that thread and of course I will admit when I am wrong. You are actually one of my favourite posters...when your not being an angry little knob goblin(25% of the time) , you are a very witty poster (75% of the time). I'm glad we could have this little moment and I appreciate any mentoring you care to offer me. After all, you are not a life time achievement award winner for nothing.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Best (single) holiday ever?...... on 20:31 - Aug 7 with 753 viewsMo_Wives

Best (single) holiday ever?...... on 20:20 - Aug 7 by jesushchrist

Thailand 2001....spent 3 weeks drinking whiskey and being knuckle deep in Thai clunge, each and every one paid for with hard earned cash. The fishbowl in Bangkok is a place every man should visit before he settles down.

There's kids reading thi....ah f*ck it

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Best (single) holiday ever?...... on 11:06 - Aug 8 with 664 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Best (single) holiday ever?...... on 19:53 - Aug 7 by Mo_Wives

Well fancy that. With kids reading this board as well?

And an awful lot posting on it .........

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024