Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Watford splashing the cash 09:25 - Aug 9 with 2106 viewsraynor94

£11.5 million Richarlison from Fluminese, and have now agreed a fee of £19.5 for Andre Gray from Burnley, must say I'm surprised at Burnley selling their star striker to a rival

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Watford splashing the cash on 09:40 - Aug 9 with 2061 viewscostalotta

They needed to improve their squad which they arguably done.

Are we good enough this season? We demonstrated we were in the 2nd half last season and I do have faith in PC. But he's being let down big time by the board at a crucial moment, just like many of his predecessors. We are standing still again while others improve and we will get caught out eventually with this strategy.
Watford splashing the cash on 10:28 - Aug 9 with 1962 viewsCooperman

Sky just reported £11.5m for Andre Grey which is a little more realistic.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Watford splashing the cash on 10:30 - Aug 9 with 1954 views34dfgdf54

Watford splashing the cash on 10:28 - Aug 9 by Cooperman

That's an absolute steal, we should be in for him at that price surely.
Watford splashing the cash on 10:31 - Aug 9 with 1949 viewsawayjack

Watford splashing the cash on 09:40 - Aug 9 by costalotta

They needed to improve their squad which they arguably done.

Are we good enough this season? We demonstrated we were in the 2nd half last season and I do have faith in PC. But he's being let down big time by the board at a crucial moment, just like many of his predecessors. We are standing still again while others improve and we will get caught out eventually with this strategy.

Our Board don't seem to understand our peers in bottom half of PL are seriously investing in their squads. We stand still, selling our best players and replacing with gambles in kids or retain players that have already failed in PL. I hope I'm wrong, but this squad has no depth and a couple of injuries, which is normal, and it's another tough year with no lessons learned.
Watford splashing the cash on 10:32 - Aug 9 with 1941 viewsCooperman

Watford splashing the cash on 10:30 - Aug 9 by 34dfgdf54

That's an absolute steal, we should be in for him at that price surely.

If we don't sell Gylfi we haven't got a pot to piss in (it seems).

Watford splashing the cash on 10:35 - Aug 9 with 1930 viewsraynor94

Watford splashing the cash on 10:28 - Aug 9 by Cooperman

I should say so! the Beeb were reporting the inflated price, could mean Deeney is on his way

Watford splashing the cash on 10:40 - Aug 9 with 1907 viewsawayjack

Watford splashing the cash on 10:32 - Aug 9 by Cooperman

It's bizzare we seem to be one of a couple of PL clubs that have no funds. I guess illustrates again failure of our Board to keep basic control of costs and waste tens of millions on bad player and manger decisions.
Watford splashing the cash on 10:52 - Aug 9 with 1851 viewscostalotta

Watford splashing the cash on 10:40 - Aug 9 by awayjack

It's bizzare we seem to be one of a couple of PL clubs that have no funds. I guess illustrates again failure of our Board to keep basic control of costs and waste tens of millions on bad player and manger decisions.

The summer started well with mesa and tam coming on board. But surely we'd have the funds to purchase players we needed to improve without the sale of siggy? Didn't PC even say that?

I'm not sure the delays are about money available to be honest. Although I accept it plays a part in shortlisting targets but the club has to be savvy, which it has Not in years. What's common, yes, you guessed it H f cking J.
Login to get fewer ads

Watford splashing the cash on 10:55 - Aug 9 with 1836 views34dfgdf54

Watford splashing the cash on 10:32 - Aug 9 by Cooperman

Oh yes I forgot.
Watford splashing the cash on 10:56 - Aug 9 with 1826 viewstomdickharry

Looks like Watford realised that they need to strengthen as they had a disastrous end to last season.
Watford splashing the cash on 11:23 - Aug 9 with 1757 viewsCooperman

Absolutely. The board have rightly identified that spending circa 80% of revenue on player wages is not sustanainable and that mild austerity is required.

The PL has changed considerably over the last 3 years in terms of wage structure and transfer price and at the moment there is an exponential upwards turn in both metrics. We can't keep pace with this and it's time to cut cloth accordingly.

Watford splashing the cash on 13:06 - Aug 9 with 1650 viewssP7qupUf

We are dancing on the edge of a volcano.....AGAIN!!
Watford splashing the cash on 16:26 - Aug 9 with 1485 viewsraynor94

BBC, confirming deal done at £18.5 million for Gray

Watford splashing the cash on 16:33 - Aug 9 with 1461 viewsmax936

The old board went balls deep in developing state of the arts training facilities whilst just keeping the first team ticking over, we all now know why they went balls deep on the training facilities, to enable them attract buyers with the help of Jack to a King and make money on the work needed to build those facilities, they've succeeded 10 fold, maybe they should be advising Teresa May on a scheming way forward with the Brexit negotiations.
[Post edited 9 Aug 2017 16:36]

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Watford splashing the cash on 17:04 - Aug 9 with 1401 viewsDr_Winston

Holding fire on purchases pending the Siggy sale according to Wathan. Target list very different depending upon funds available.

Makes sense. Just need to get a f*cking move on.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Watford splashing the cash on 17:11 - Aug 9 with 1382 viewsSwanjaxs

Watford splashing the cash on 16:33 - Aug 9 by max936

The old board went balls deep in developing state of the arts training facilities whilst just keeping the first team ticking over, we all now know why they went balls deep on the training facilities, to enable them attract buyers with the help of Jack to a King and make money on the work needed to build those facilities, they've succeeded 10 fold, maybe they should be advising Teresa May on a scheming way forward with the Brexit negotiations.
[Post edited 9 Aug 2017 16:36]

Giving Nathen Dyer a new bumper 4 year deal was all about going balls deep as well apparently 👀

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Watford splashing the cash on 17:41 - Aug 9 with 1324 viewsKGriz16

Watford splashing the cash on 17:04 - Aug 9 by Dr_Winston

Holding fire on purchases pending the Siggy sale according to Wathan. Target list very different depending upon funds available.

Makes sense. Just need to get a f*cking move on.

That on WalesOnline?
Watford splashing the cash on 17:53 - Aug 9 with 1298 viewsclloy2

Watford splashing the cash on 17:11 - Aug 9 by Swanjaxs

Giving Nathen Dyer a new bumper 4 year deal was all about going balls deep as well apparently 👀

Not to mention Routs
Watford splashing the cash on 17:54 - Aug 9 with 1295 viewsDr_Winston

Watford splashing the cash on 17:41 - Aug 9 by KGriz16

That on WalesOnline?

Twitter.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Watford splashing the cash on 17:59 - Aug 9 with 1272 viewsmonmouth

Watford splashing the cash on 17:53 - Aug 9 by clloy2

Not to mention Routs

I just knew it would all be down to Dyer and Routledge. The bastards.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Watford splashing the cash on 21:50 - Aug 9 with 1104 viewsmax936

Watford splashing the cash on 17:11 - Aug 9 by Swanjaxs

The new contracts that have been dished out are a bit strange especially 4 yr ones, could understand a 2 yr or a rolling contract, but 4 yrs nah.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024