Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lawro - guess what? 20:35 - Aug 10 with 1081 viewsdailew

The cünt is back and has us to lose, 2-1.

http://www.bbc.com/sport/football/40745588

Poll: Would you like Rodgers back as the new manager ?

Lawro - guess what? on 20:36 - Aug 10 with 1077 viewswaynekerr55

Have a fûcking up arrow for that.

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Lawro - guess what? on 20:53 - Aug 10 with 1037 viewsGlyn1

He's daring to predict that a team who finished above us in the top half of the table last time, with a settled side, who are playing at home, are going to beat us by a goal? I agree with you Dailew, he's an absolute b*st*rd!

"I still think Swansea will have a decent season under Paul Clement." How dare he not predict that we'll be relegated, now I'm worried, the b*st*rd.
[Post edited 10 Aug 2017 20:59]

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Lawro - guess what? on 21:20 - Aug 10 with 977 viewssomersetsimon

Lawro - guess what? on 20:53 - Aug 10 by Glyn1

He's daring to predict that a team who finished above us in the top half of the table last time, with a settled side, who are playing at home, are going to beat us by a goal? I agree with you Dailew, he's an absolute b*st*rd!

"I still think Swansea will have a decent season under Paul Clement." How dare he not predict that we'll be relegated, now I'm worried, the b*st*rd.
[Post edited 10 Aug 2017 20:59]

Even worse, I saw on Twitter the other day that Merson predicted we'd finish 14th.
We're doomed.
Lawro - guess what? on 21:23 - Aug 10 with 968 viewsLoyal

Head says we will lose.
Heart always black and white.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Lawro - guess what? on 21:41 - Aug 10 with 906 viewsJethroJack

I agree (for once) with Merson's 1-1 and with his belief that we will have a decent season because of PC and inspite of the Siggy saga. Clem has the ability to improve players, which is exactly what a COACH should do (as opposed to a club manager).

Expecting great things from Tom, Jordan, Leroy and (of course) Tam....this boy is going places (Chelsea didn't offer him a 5yr contract for nothing).

My son & I can't wait for 3pm Sat.
[Post edited 10 Aug 2017 21:50]
Lawro - guess what? on 01:18 - Aug 11 with 760 viewsEasternJack

Happy with that prediction from Lawro.

He been chronically wrong about us since we got promoted - i think I'm right in saying his prediction league has had us relegated and Liverpool champions since we've been in the EPL

Poll: Hull vs Middlesborough - What do we want?

Lawro - guess what? on 08:00 - Aug 11 with 632 viewsDr_Winston

Large swathes of our own support are expecting us to struggle/get relegated, and Lawrenson gets it in the neck for tipping us to lose.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024