Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Clement dropped a Bollk. 14:28 - Aug 19 with 1521 viewsicecoldjack

Major m.istake by him i thought, Mesa and Bartly were growing into the game and while we were only ever going to hope for a bit of luck to equalize the team was solid and functional . Very dissapointing to see the heads drop after the 2nd went in too.

A quick run down on the players.

. Fab, did well
Naughton - i thought he had a superb game myself, played his position very well and made the right passes.
FF- Still a poor mans Chico, some nice defending still a liability with the ball at his feet.
Bartley- Not a fan but did well today, looks to have improved after being on loan.
Mawson- cost us the first goal by ball watching, still on a learning curve but will improve.
Carrol - crap, with and without the ball, we need to strengthen this area IMO.Far too patchy
Fer- Hmm, sometimes looks a real player but mostly just ineffective and 1 step behind.
Mesa- Thankfully looks like he can do a job, when he knows who likes it to feet and who likes it to space will be a real asset for us, missed him when he got subbed.
Ayew- worked his socks off and probably one of our best players today, lacks the confidence to shoot and needs to be more selfish instead of trying to play Tammy in all the time.
Tammy- He is what he is, 19 yr old learning the game, not good enough at this level yet, Llorente would have bagged 2 of his chances today, thats the difference in this league, hopefully he learns before his confidence ebbs away.

Overall i think we are heading the right direction and with decent signings we will do ok, dissapointede that clement changed it, he should have kept it more nip and tuck IMO. Hopefully he learns, his formation almost got him a result, clear to see he has talent as a coach. hard luck to him but he got it wrong today.
Clement dropped a Bollk. on 14:44 - Aug 19 with 1440 viewsDarran

I'm not disagreeing with you but I think United would probably have scored one or two more without the substitutions.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Clement dropped a Bollk. on 14:45 - Aug 19 with 1431 viewsRunning_Man

We need 2-3 great signings just to stay up this season. Which is a shame, I was hoping we could aim a bit higher this time.
Clement dropped a Bollk. on 14:47 - Aug 19 with 1403 viewsSwanzay

We are in desperate need of new blood, our bench looks v week.

Our changes certainly impacted on the final 1/3.
Clement dropped a Bollk. on 14:50 - Aug 19 with 1374 viewsicecoldjack

Man utd were always on for a decent win but IMO they took heart from us changing it, clement took a gamble and it didn't pay off, there is no problem with doing that but it seemed an odd thing to do with such powerful and fast opposition players on the filed for utd.

Our signings are now more critical than ever, its clear that we are scraping the barrel, seeing McBurnie run on the field is a sobering thought after witnessing Routs and Narsingh enter the fray. No margine for error in our next signings or we are fooked.

It's actually the right game at the right time as the board will clearly see there is plenty of work to do with recruitment. Mesa did ok and will get better the more he plays, some good positives to take but i do worry about where the goals will come from.
Clement dropped a Bollk. on 15:00 - Aug 19 with 1308 viewstheloneranger

If Llorente is fit next week, how about playing Tammy in the No10 position??

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Clement dropped a Bollk. on 15:01 - Aug 19 with 1297 viewsPegojack

I agree with the OP, apart from Mawson losing his man for their first goal, that formation was pretty solid. Bartley is always a threat from set pieces too, which was the most likely way we were going to score. Routledge and Narsibgh were a waste of space.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024