Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Trust Membership Figures 10:51 - Aug 24 with 9206 viewsDafyddHuw

Anyone know what the Trust membership figures are before August 1st and after?

Be interesting to see how many have not renewed after the vote to accept the Yanks' offer.
Trust Membership Figures on 10:54 - Aug 25 with 1813 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Trust Membership Figures on 10:43 - Aug 25 by DafyddHuw

So you thought that that process was "democratic"? Aye, righto.

Yes it was all Trust members had a vote. That is called democracy.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Trust Membership Figures on 11:01 - Aug 25 with 1805 viewsDafyddHuw

Trust Membership Figures on 10:54 - Aug 25 by felixstowe_jack

Yes it was all Trust members had a vote. That is called democracy.

Don't be so selective. I said the process, not the vote.

Did you think it was democratic for the Trust to present us with three options, and basically trash two of them? Why not say here are your 3 options, you choose?

Did you think it was democratic that Trust board members were using an external platform like Planet Swans to keep giving it the big one about how disastrous it would be if we voted to litigate? I really don't recall any of the Trust board members aguing for the other two options.
Trust Membership Figures on 11:26 - Aug 25 with 1774 viewsMeraki

Trust Membership Figures on 09:42 - Aug 25 by Uxbridge

A letter from the chairman will be sent out this week to all 2016/17 members, along with a renewal form.

Can also join online or download the forms at http://www.swanstrust.co.uk/join-the-trust/. There's also a standing order form here if want to join automatically each year.

Trust Membership Figures on 00:35 - Aug 31 with 1619 viewsJackflack

Well my trust renewal arrived today and the envelope included..l
1: a letter explaining the result, the way forward etc.
2: The renewal form
3: A BOOK OF RAFFLE TICKETS!

No no & no.

Lets be nice, we're all newbees on here.

Trust Membership Figures (n/t) on 08:03 - Aug 31 with 1570 viewsMeraki

Trust Membership Figures on 00:35 - Aug 31 by Jackflack

No no & no.

The raffle prize regarding the directors cracked me up.
[Post edited 31 Aug 2017 8:04]
Trust Membership Figures on 08:05 - Aug 31 with 1563 viewsSmellyplumz

Trust Membership Figures on 00:35 - Aug 31 by Jackflack

No no & no.

Yeah I received my begging letter as well.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Trust Membership Figures on 08:09 - Aug 31 with 1552 viewsAngelRangelQS

Trust Membership Figures on 08:05 - Aug 31 by Smellyplumz

Me too.

Straight in the recycling
Trust Membership Figures on 08:49 - Aug 31 with 1512 viewsswanforthemoney

Renewed.
Ten quid is just a nominal fee, happy to pay it. Raffle tickets, bit of fun, ignore them if you want.
Shady dealings? Like what? What sort of thing is being alleged? As a member, happy to try and bring to book any board member who is misbehaving. Please let us know the detail or outline of the allegations.
Hereford puts the case for renewal very well.
On the subject of the vote, that 70 odd percent of those who voted to take the deal made a handsome majority. Oh that our elected representatives in parliament had such a mandate. Many of the people who stood up in the first consultation meeting with questions were professional people with a good grasp of business, not the naive fools that 'accept' voters are often accused of being.

I stand in the North Stand

Login to get fewer ads

Trust Membership Figures on 08:56 - Aug 31 with 1499 viewsPrivate_Partz

Trust Membership Figures on 08:05 - Aug 31 by Smellyplumz

I'll renew but I ain't selling raffle tickets. Like politics we get the MPs and Gevernments we deserve. There are many critics on here. One in particular. They need to stand up and be counted rather than shouting from the sidelines. I am critical of myself being part of the silent majority. We all need to get more involved as opposed to ripping up our membership cards.
[Post edited 31 Aug 2017 8:58]

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Trust Membership Figures on 09:00 - Aug 31 with 1494 viewsJackflack

Trust Membership Figures on 08:49 - Aug 31 by swanforthemoney

Renewed.
Ten quid is just a nominal fee, happy to pay it. Raffle tickets, bit of fun, ignore them if you want.
Shady dealings? Like what? What sort of thing is being alleged? As a member, happy to try and bring to book any board member who is misbehaving. Please let us know the detail or outline of the allegations.
On the subject of the vote, that 70 odd percent of those who voted to take the deal made a handsome majority. Oh that our elected representatives in parliament had such a mandate. Many of the people who stood up in the first consultation meeting with questions were professional people with a good grasp of business, not the naive fools that 'accept' voters are often accused of being.

I was more interested in the survival of the club. It seems that you were more interested in the survival of the Trust.
The trust and the club are now vulnerable to every whim of the American owners.
You and the trust got what you wanted all along.
Good for you.

Lets be nice, we're all newbees on here.

Trust Membership Figures on 09:02 - Aug 31 with 1490 viewsSwansNZ

Trust Membership Figures on 08:49 - Aug 31 by swanforthemoney

Renewed.

If the only information you received before a general election was in favour of only one party, and that party was given as the main choice in the ballot paper, requiring you to say no into them before being asked another question, you'd probably get such a high majority in parliament.

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Trust Membership Figures on 09:16 - Aug 31 with 1465 viewsSgorioFruit

Did anyone else have a little pathetic chortle to themselves when they received their renewal letter through their door?

The trust is doomed I'm afraid chaps.

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

Trust Membership Figures on 09:29 - Aug 31 with 1454 viewsfelixstowe_jack

I am sure those who voted to accept the offer will renew their membership. Those who voted to rejected the offer will throw their toys out of the pram. A bit like those who voted to leave and those who voted to remain in the EU. Some people think democracy only applies if they win the argument and get the result they want. Otherwise people are misled or are too stupid to understand the "issues".

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Trust Membership Figures on 09:30 - Aug 31 with 1448 viewsMeraki

Trust Membership Figures on 09:29 - Aug 31 by felixstowe_jack

I am sure those who voted to accept the offer will renew their membership. Those who voted to rejected the offer will throw their toys out of the pram. A bit like those who voted to leave and those who voted to remain in the EU. Some people think democracy only applies if they win the argument and get the result they want. Otherwise people are misled or are too stupid to understand the "issues".

You are comparing the Trust's carefully guided/pushed ballot to the EU referendum?

Trust Membership Figures on 09:54 - Aug 31 with 1429 viewsJack_y_Jwc

Trust Membership Figures on 09:29 - Aug 31 by felixstowe_jack

I'd argue that there's a large chunk that voted litigation and will still renew their membership, like myself - I didn't want to go to court I just wanted a better deal. It's clear that the minority are those that read/whinge on these forum.

Trust Membership Figures on 09:59 - Aug 31 with 1424 viewsMeraki

Trust Membership Figures on 09:54 - Aug 31 by Jack_y_Jwc

I'd argue that there's a large chunk that voted litigation and will still renew their membership, like myself - I didn't want to go to court I just wanted a better deal. It's clear that the minority are those that read/whinge on these forum.

The people that read/whinge on "these forum" are probably the most informed about the whole fvckery.
Trust Membership Figures on 10:37 - Aug 31 with 1396 viewsDafyddHuw

Meanwhile, back on thread, does anyone have the pre- and post- August 1st membership figures?
Trust Membership Figures on 10:46 - Aug 31 with 1380 viewsJack_y_Jwc

Trust Membership Figures on 09:59 - Aug 31 by Meraki

The people that read/whinge on "these forum" are probably the most informed about the whole fvckery.

In your opinion

Trust Membership Figures on 10:47 - Aug 31 with 1379 viewsJack_y_Jwc

Trust Membership Figures on 10:37 - Aug 31 by DafyddHuw

Meanwhile, back on thread, does anyone have the pre- and post- August 1st membership figures?

There was 1,848 members in the last minutes published in July.
They haven't announced the minutes for the August meeting yet

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024