Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Renato Sanchez 19:46 - Aug 25 with 124082 viewsBenJ94

Swans 7/2 to sign him (presumably on loan) on sky bet. Surely got to be Bull? Or a sign of clement finally using his contacts?
Renato Sanchez on 21:10 - Aug 28 with 3225 viewsairedale

Can't see why we'd want this kid myself when we've got perfectly good midfielders ourselves. A right back and a winger would be good imo.
Renato Sanchez on 21:11 - Aug 28 with 3204 viewsGaryjack

Renato Sanchez on 21:03 - Aug 28 by joshdon10

I just know Bayern got high hopes for this kid, they would want to loan him to a team in European football, not a team who could possibly get into a relegation scrap or finish mid table at the best. I'm sure that the player himself wouldn't want to be playing for us.

The club and the player would like to know if he can prove himself at the highest level. And to play the most games he can.

I'll be so happy if I'm wrong. But I know this player won't be in swansea shirt this season

Bayern haven't got high hopes for him at all! Their preferred option is to sell him!
Renato Sanchez on 21:14 - Aug 28 with 3151 viewsE20Jack

Renato Sanchez on 21:03 - Aug 28 by joshdon10

I just know Bayern got high hopes for this kid, they would want to loan him to a team in European football, not a team who could possibly get into a relegation scrap or finish mid table at the best. I'm sure that the player himself wouldn't want to be playing for us.

The club and the player would like to know if he can prove himself at the highest level. And to play the most games he can.

I'll be so happy if I'm wrong. But I know this player won't be in swansea shirt this season

They want to get rid of him not loan him out by the sounds of it. The guy is 19/20 years old, he does not need to prove himself at a top club just yet. a few seasons with us then moving on for mega money could well be the order of the day.

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

Renato Sanchez on 21:18 - Aug 28 with 3099 viewsAl_Bundy

If Bayern trust Clement to coach him and give him game time, that's better than being out of favour at his parent club or playing for the likes of Liverpool where he'll be rotated at best.
Renato Sanchez on 21:19 - Aug 28 with 3073 viewsmacthejack

I've read there's an option to buy for 26 million. Only on twitter mind, even a one season loan would be excellent.

It's the hope that kills you.
Renato Sanchez on 21:31 - Aug 28 with 2930 viewslonglostjack

Steady on folks. Obviously talented but let's not forget he had a lousy season in the Bundesliga last year.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Renato Sanchez on 21:34 - Aug 28 with 2889 viewsAl_Bundy

Renato Sanchez on 21:31 - Aug 28 by longlostjack

Steady on folks. Obviously talented but let's not forget he had a lousy season in the Bundesliga last year.

He needs a good coach
Renato Sanchez on 21:36 - Aug 28 with 2861 viewsOldjack

Renato Sanchez on 21:19 - Aug 28 by macthejack

I've read there's an option to buy for 26 million. Only on twitter mind, even a one season loan would be excellent.

It's the hope that kills you.

buy him ,he does the biss,we sell him for 100 plus

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Login to get fewer ads

Renato Sanchez on 21:37 - Aug 28 with 2856 viewslonglostjack

Renato Sanchez on 21:34 - Aug 28 by Al_Bundy

He needs a good coach

He had one when he moved from Portugal to Germany.

Renato Sanchez on 21:47 - Aug 28 with 2719 viewsGaryjack

Not only a lousy season, but Ancelotti wants him out! And that's why i'm swinging to the fact he will sign for us.

1. Bayern do not want him.
2. Nobody else will pay the fee Bayern want.
3. If he goes on loan to a big club, he wont be guaranteed enough game time to keep his value at anything near Bayern want for him.
4. There is the option of going to a club where Bayern know he'll be taken care of and given maximum game time in order to impress so that they can get the fee they want in 12 months time.

Of course, there is option ...
5. Whereby he comes to us on loan and flops. Which would render him virtually worthless in the big scheme of things.
Renato Sanchez on 21:47 - Aug 28 with 2710 viewsE20Jack

He only started 6 Bundesliga games though. Hard for a kid to be consistent when he isn't played consistently.

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

Renato Sanchez on 21:54 - Aug 28 with 2632 viewsItchySphincter

Renato Sanchez on 21:47 - Aug 28 by E20Jack

He only started 6 Bundesliga games though. Hard for a kid to be consistent when he isn't played consistently.

A bit like Borja then.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Renato Sanchez on 21:56 - Aug 28 with 2594 viewslonglostjack

Renato Sanchez on 21:47 - Aug 28 by E20Jack

Fair comment. Ancelotti seems to have seen enough though. It's the Bayern management that appear to be insisting on a loan agreement. Maybe they're hedging their bets and planning on a post Ancelotti future or maybe Sanches just needs to make a fresh start and get games under his belt without the big club expectations. Clement would know for sure - we can but guess.

Renato Sanchez on 22:05 - Aug 28 with 2493 viewsraynor94

Renato Sanchez on 21:10 - Aug 28 by airedale

Can't see why we'd want this kid myself when we've got perfectly good midfielders ourselves. A right back and a winger would be good imo.

I never know if you are being serious when you post

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Renato Sanchez on 22:12 - Aug 28 with 2408 viewsBournedore

Chelsea are in for Oxlaide-Chamberlain, so presumably they're not in for Sanches as well...
Renato Sanchez on 22:29 - Aug 28 with 2232 viewssnork44

Renato Sanchez on 21:54 - Aug 28 by ItchySphincter

A bit like Borja then.

Yes ,but without shelling out 15 million big ones if he flops !

Premier Snork now watching from the USA
Poll: What do you prefer on Planet Swans after a game?

Renato Sanchez on 22:32 - Aug 28 with 2185 viewsItchySphincter

Renato Sanchez on 22:29 - Aug 28 by snork44

Yes ,but without shelling out 15 million big ones if he flops !

9M in loan fees makes it a much worse deal unless he signs permanently at the end of a loan. Just saying.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Renato Sanchez on 22:35 - Aug 28 with 2148 viewsAl_Bundy

Renato Sanchez on 22:32 - Aug 28 by ItchySphincter

9M in loan fees makes it a much worse deal unless he signs permanently at the end of a loan. Just saying.

Not if he contributes to pushing up the table and getting extra millions for a higher place not including staying up and the new TV deal
Renato Sanchez on 22:38 - Aug 28 with 2110 viewsawayjack

Renato Sanchez on 21:10 - Aug 28 by airedale

Agree RB and winger priorities but this guy would be major upgrade on our midfield that in our first three matches we're poor. Mesa, Carroll and Clucas may come good, and Fer Ok attacking threat, but zones out for long periods and too slow for PL. A loan de-risks deal and avoids having Fulton as our main cover.
Renato Sanchez on 22:50 - Aug 28 with 2000 viewsandypitt56

This literally feels like a football manager signing. Ridiculous even being linked with a player of this calibre. Fair play to the owners and clement if they some how manage to pull this off!
Renato Sanchez on 23:40 - Aug 28 with 1839 viewsairedale

Renato Sanchez on 22:05 - Aug 28 by raynor94

I never know if you are being serious when you post

We are who we are Rayns. We've got imo a tidy midfield setup so why bring in a 19yo reject that Bayern are trying to offload. IMO Ancellotti wouldn't do that to Clem anyway.
Renato Sanchez on 23:47 - Aug 28 with 1798 viewsairedale

Renato Sanchez on 22:38 - Aug 28 by awayjack

Agree RB and winger priorities but this guy would be major upgrade on our midfield that in our first three matches we're poor. Mesa, Carroll and Clucas may come good, and Fer Ok attacking threat, but zones out for long periods and too slow for PL. A loan de-risks deal and avoids having Fulton as our main cover.

You are what you are aj, you've got to plan for it and play your resources to your best effect. You can't have a team committed to the cause and then drop Fred your best player because Superman is in town.
Renato Sanchez on 23:59 - Aug 28 with 1743 viewsairedale

Renato Sanchez on 22:38 - Aug 28 by awayjack

You are what you are aj, you've got to plan for it and play your resources to your best effect. You can't have a team committed to the cause and then drop Fred your best player because Superman is in town.
Renato Sanchez on 00:09 - Aug 29 with 1706 viewsawayjack

Renato Sanchez on 23:47 - Aug 28 by airedale

Yup I think PC has showed with Mesa, any player has to be ready and earn place. That's a managers job to integate new players, and if you take your logic of not disrupting team, there'd be no new quality superman signings. I don't think it'll happen but someone of Sanchez quality would give us more options than Fulton or Fer and give our midfield much needed energy and quality misusing from 1st 3 PL games. Soton, Utd and even a poor CP midfield outplayed us.
Renato Sanchez on 01:10 - Aug 29 with 1598 viewsNirvana

Renato Sanchez on 18:31 - Aug 28 by TheResurrection

Wasn't you mocking E20 the other week, nah, it was more than that, the usual making an ABSOLUTE CŪNT of yourself about even the thought of bringing Sanches in??

Seriously, where else have you got to turn? Keep away from mirrors.

And you're wrong again. Nothing new there, though, you know that, res.

Just to put you in your place (again), I was referring to the idea of BUYING Sanches LAST summer, because Dimi said we should/could have. It was an absurd post and many others addressed it before me. This thread is about maybe, possibly if we're lucky, LOANING him for one season after his dismal showing at Bayern (and because of PC's relationship with Ancelotti, nothing else).

You see the difference, yeah? Not very difficult to grasp. Judging from your posts, though, I know you won't/can't (intentionally).

C'est la vie, you really are irrelevant on here, troll and WUM numero uno. Congrats. I feel for you, res, I really do. Wandering around cyberspace hoping someone will respond to you just to get some attention. Grow up and get a life, don't you have children, FFS?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024