Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Benjamin Woodburn take a bow.... 21:33 - Sep 2 with 13716 viewsSwanjaxs

17 years old ffs!!!
[Post edited 2 Sep 2017 21:35]

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Benjamin Woodburn take a bow.... on 21:38 - Sep 2 with 4383 viewsSmellyplumz

That's some goal and one hell of a game!

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Benjamin Woodburn take a bow.... on 21:42 - Sep 2 with 4354 viewsA_Fans_Dad

I love his confidence, he just goes for it, very refreshing.
Benjamin Woodburn take a bow.... on 21:46 - Sep 2 with 4313 viewsSwanjaxs

If you think he's good now just wait until his balls drop!

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.

Benjamin Woodburn take a bow.... on 21:47 - Sep 2 with 4301 viewsOldjack

I like this 17 year old kid a lot ,full of confidence and glides past players with ease ,this lad has a very bright future

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Benjamin Woodburn take a bow.... on 21:48 - Sep 2 with 4292 viewslifelong

He reminded me of Michael Owen the way he took that goal, the boy is going to be huge.
Benjamin Woodburn take a bow.... on 21:50 - Sep 2 with 4257 viewsraynor94

Benjamin Woodburn take a bow.... on 21:48 - Sep 2 by lifelong

He reminded me of Michael Owen the way he took that goal, the boy is going to be huge.

Also born in Chester

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Benjamin Woodburn take a bow.... on 21:53 - Sep 2 with 4211 viewsOldjack

Englanders will be gutted they let this kid slip the net

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Benjamin Woodburn take a bow.... on 21:54 - Sep 2 with 4199 viewsNeathJack

Benjamin Woodburn take a bow.... on 21:50 - Sep 2 by raynor94

Also born in Chester

Really could do with a maternity ward in a hospital the right side of the border up there.
Login to get fewer ads

Benjamin Woodburn take a bow.... on 21:54 - Sep 2 with 4198 viewsSwanjaxs

But this time England can't pinch Woodburn from under our noses 👍

Benjamin Woodburn take a bow.... on 21:55 - Sep 2 with 4182 viewsraynor94

Benjamin Woodburn take a bow.... on 21:53 - Sep 2 by Oldjack

Englanders will be gutted they let this kid slip the net

Klopp won't be happy either, told him to play for England

Benjamin Woodburn take a bow.... on 21:58 - Sep 2 with 4156 viewsE20Jack

Real Madrid News: Gareth Bale wants club to beat Barcelona to Liverpool striker

GARETH BALE has reportedly told Real Madrid’s board they must do all they can to sign Liverpool striker Ben Woodburn.

Real Madrid are set to splash the cash this summer with Zinedine Zidane hopeful of landing a marquee signing.

And while Kylian Mbappe is said to be at the top of his wishlist, Bale wants the board to make a move for a less familiar name.

Spanish publication Don Balon claim Bale has warned Madrid’s board they can’t miss out on fellow Welshman Woodburn with Barcelona also said to be considering making a move for him.

They claim Barca have already started to put the wheels in motion to try and convince the 17-year-old away from Anfield and Bale doesn’t want his club to miss out.

Woodburn has already been tipped for a bright future having impressed on Merseyside.

Jurgen Klopp has handed him nine appearances this season that saw him score his first goal in their 2-0 EFL Cup win over Leeds back in November.

In doing so he became the youngest goalscorer in Liverpool’s history.

Earlier this month Woodburn won Liverpool's Academy Players' Player of the Season award.

Ben Woodburn won Liverpool's Academy Players' Player of the Season award
Earlier this year the striker also received his first call-up to the Wales national team by coach Chris Coleman although he is yet to win his first senior cap.

Bale is a huge fan of the teenager and is now hoping Madrid listen to his advice to ensure the Bernabeu outfit don’t miss out on his signature.

Earlier this month Woodburn won Liverpool's Academy Players' Player of the Season award.

Woodburn is currently under contract with Liverpool until 2019.

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

Benjamin Woodburn take a bow.... on 22:00 - Sep 2 with 4133 viewsSwanjaxs

Benjamin Woodburn take a bow.... on 21:58 - Sep 2 by E20Jack

GARETH BALE has reportedly told Real Madrid’s board they must do all they can to sign Liverpool striker Ben Woodburn.

Real Madrid are set to splash the cash this summer with Zinedine Zidane hopeful of landing a marquee signing.

And while Kylian Mbappe is said to be at the top of his wishlist, Bale wants the board to make a move for a less familiar name.

Spanish publication Don Balon claim Bale has warned Madrid’s board they can’t miss out on fellow Welshman Woodburn with Barcelona also said to be considering making a move for him.

They claim Barca have already started to put the wheels in motion to try and convince the 17-year-old away from Anfield and Bale doesn’t want his club to miss out.

Woodburn has already been tipped for a bright future having impressed on Merseyside.

Jurgen Klopp has handed him nine appearances this season that saw him score his first goal in their 2-0 EFL Cup win over Leeds back in November.

Earlier this year the striker also received his first call-up to the Wales national team by coach Chris Coleman although he is yet to win his first senior cap.

Bale is a huge fan of the teenager and is now hoping Madrid listen to his advice to ensure the Bernabeu outfit don’t miss out on his signature.

A sneaky little inquiry from PC for a loan move in January?...... 😎

Benjamin Woodburn take a bow.... on 22:02 - Sep 2 with 4114 viewsOldjack

Benjamin Woodburn take a bow.... on 22:00 - Sep 2 by Swanjaxs

A sneaky little inquiry from PC for a loan move in January?...... 😎

no loan ,10mill up front

Benjamin Woodburn take a bow.... on 22:08 - Sep 2 with 4056 viewsKilkennyjack

Well done Ben - you'd look too pale in an England shirt anyway fella , white swans shirt might be ok though ? Thats different.

Beware of the Risen People

Benjamin Woodburn take a bow.... on 22:13 - Sep 2 with 4005 viewsawayjack

Benjamin Woodburn take a bow.... on 22:08 - Sep 2 by Kilkennyjack

Well done Ben - you'd look too pale in an England shirt anyway fella , white swans shirt might be ok though ? Thats different.

Cracking goal and huge energy levels and oozed confidence. Two teenagers did well. Looking good with Allen back and two kids with confidence/attacking threat other than Bale. Faro play CCS was bouncing tonight, and like France, huge support from mid and North Wales.
Benjamin Woodburn take a bow.... on 22:18 - Sep 2 with 3958 viewsSwanjaxs

Michael Owen and Owen Hargreaves sold their soul to the Sais ... so here's a song 🎵🎶🎵🎶🎼

Benjamin Woodburn is a taff is a taff is a taff Benjamin Woodburn is a taff he hates England..... repeat

I'll get my coat 😂

Benjamin Woodburn take a bow.... on 22:23 - Sep 2 with 3928 viewsraynor94

Benjamin Woodburn take a bow.... on 22:08 - Sep 2 by Kilkennyjack

How are you going to manage, in the last group game decider?

Benjamin Woodburn take a bow.... on 22:26 - Sep 2 with 3902 viewsKilkennyjack

Benjamin Woodburn take a bow.... on 22:23 - Sep 2 by raynor94

How are you going to manage, in the last group game decider?

Its Cymru for me
👍

Beware of the Risen People

Benjamin Woodburn take a bow.... on 22:33 - Sep 2 with 3859 viewsraynor94

Benjamin Woodburn take a bow.... on 22:26 - Sep 2 by Kilkennyjack

Its Cymru for me
👍

Good

Benjamin Woodburn take a bow.... on 23:28 - Sep 2 with 3650 viewsburty

What a Srike !! future Bale XD
Benjamin Woodburn take a bow.... on 23:40 - Sep 2 with 3599 viewsjasper_T

Benjamin Woodburn take a bow.... on 21:58 - Sep 2 by E20Jack

Careful, Gareth, they'd probably try to swap you.
Benjamin Woodburn take a bow.... on 23:46 - Sep 2 with 3575 viewstheloneranger

Benjamin Woodburn take a bow.... on 21:55 - Sep 2 by raynor94

Klopp won't be happy either, told him to play for England

Brilliant goal.

So glad he's finally made his debut for Wales. He was coming under huge pressure from Liverpool to play for England, even though he said he wanted to play for Wales

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Benjamin Woodburn take a bow.... on 23:58 - Sep 2 with 3541 viewsSwanzay

Benjamin Woodburn take a bow.... on 21:50 - Sep 2 by raynor94

Also born in Chester

Owen was born in Oswestry... (England)
Benjamin Woodburn take a bow.... on 00:06 - Sep 3 with 3513 viewsMorganator100

Benjamin Woodburn take a bow.... on 23:58 - Sep 2 by Swanzay

should have played for TNS.
Benjamin Woodburn take a bow.... on 00:27 - Sep 3 with 3463 viewsraynor94

Benjamin Woodburn take a bow.... on 23:58 - Sep 2 by Swanzay