Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Let's Never Put Clucas On Set Plays Again 17:52 - Sep 10 with 3887 viewsTheKirkyLife

It was a rotten display but jesus christ. Watching those last opportunities wasted was more frustrating than watching Sanches play for 60 minutes.
Let's Never Put Clucas On Set Plays Again on 19:18 - Sep 10 with 893 viewsjasper_T

He hid for most of the first half, pointing away. Not impressed with him at all.
Let's Never Put Clucas On Set Plays Again on 19:24 - Sep 10 with 882 viewsjedmo_jack

Criticism on Clucas himself is harsh.

The set pieces were poor, but being at the base of a diamond isn't his position, that's Mesa's.

He's an engine and should play in Renato's position; who we accommodated today. (Problem is he's left footed like Carroll). I thought Clucas had some neat touches today but he was so restricted being the DM.

Overall piss poor performance in essence with a few glimpses of hope. Proper pissed off tonight.
[Post edited 10 Sep 2017 19:27]
Let's Never Put Clucas On Set Plays Again on 19:31 - Sep 10 with 860 viewsHeadmaster

Isn't he our record signing? I suppose that's what 16 million gets you these days.
Let's Never Put Clucas On Set Plays Again on 19:39 - Sep 10 with 828 viewstheloneranger

Let's Never Put Clucas On Set Plays Again on 18:02 - Sep 10 by icecoldjack

Clueless is a more fair assessment.

£15m buys you a player that can only over hit or under hit a dead ball. Personally I thought he was a 0assenger the whole game. We have some serious issues ahead and Clement has his work cut out, judging by the managers reaction in the last few moments ok think he knows it's a relegation battle once more.

Serious lack of quality .

Very much like Ben at Spurs is doing at the mo, taking corners and free kicks from the left

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Let's Never Put Clucas On Set Plays Again on 19:49 - Sep 10 with 802 viewsGriffting

He didn't want the set piece duties, you could clearly see he has no desire to take a set piece.
Shouldn't this be sorted before a game? If Carroll goes off the next in line should know 'I'm on set pieces now', as soon as we got one they were all like until they decided on Clucas to take them.
Let's Never Put Clucas On Set Plays Again on 20:35 - Sep 10 with 761 viewsicecoldjack

Let's Never Put Clucas On Set Plays Again on 19:49 - Sep 10 by Griffting

He didn't want the set piece duties, you could clearly see he has no desire to take a set piece.
Shouldn't this be sorted before a game? If Carroll goes off the next in line should know 'I'm on set pieces now', as soon as we got one they were all like until they decided on Clucas to take them.

£ 17m quid and no desire to take a free kick?

Yes football is truly eating itself if any of that is true.
Let's Never Put Clucas On Set Plays Again on 20:46 - Sep 10 with 751 viewsJackflack

Let's Never Put Clucas On Set Plays Again on 19:05 - Sep 10 by icecoldjack

Stop being such a drama queen ffs!!

I've made my mind up of todays game and nothing else, he was playing against one of th eonly teams that are on our level and was pretty much invisible for 95 mins, only showing up to squander set piece after set piece.

The boy is 26yrs old and is the finished article, he isn't a prospect , this isnt a view point on clucas for the season just this game, stop going over the top and acting like an old woman mun!!

He was poor today IMO , deserves a bit of stick for his 40k a week but it s all forgotton by the next game where hopefully he plays great.

Oh feck off. I'm not the one overreacting here.

Lets be nice, we're all newbees on here.

Let's Never Put Clucas On Set Plays Again on 21:39 - Sep 10 with 709 viewsSPboy

Let's Never Put Clucas On Set Plays Again on 18:02 - Sep 10 by icecoldjack

Clueless is a more fair assessment.

£15m buys you a player that can only over hit or under hit a dead ball. Personally I thought he was a 0assenger the whole game. We have some serious issues ahead and Clement has his work cut out, judging by the managers reaction in the last few moments ok think he knows it's a relegation battle once more.

Serious lack of quality .

Relegation battle indeed. Except this time we do not have the class players to pull us out of the brown stuff. But hey ho we did some good business in transfer window.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024