Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
No subject 18:10 - Sep 16 with 21484 viewsnice_to_michu

[Post edited 15 Nov 2017 12:05]
Renato Sanches - just walks and ambles around the pitch on 10:18 - Sep 17 with 2477 viewsItchySphincter

Renato Sanches - just walks and ambles around the pitch on 10:12 - Sep 17 by E20Jack

I present it as a fact because it is. If you think Llorente has the same lazy stigma as Bony and Scotland then you are off your rocker. Similarly if you think Jason Price was regularly encouraged by the North Bank.

You appear to be attempting to make this personal with these thinly veiled insults. Stick to the topic without derailing it in to puerile farce. Thanks.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Renato Sanches - just walks and ambles around the pitch on 10:19 - Sep 17 with 2474 viewswhoflungdung

I'm flummoxed too.

Jdg clearly spread his semen all around Swansea . Not just Winston who pines for his utter overated insouchiance . Opinions my arse. If people didn't rate jdg Winston and his chums ritually slagged off others who didn't see his greatness on the pitch.

We re back dragging up the past .

Just why do we do it

Why?

And someone try without insults

Poll: Is it Spa or spa

Renato Sanches - just walks and ambles around the pitch on 10:20 - Sep 17 with 2471 viewsE20Jack

Renato Sanches - just walks and ambles around the pitch on 10:18 - Sep 17 by ItchySphincter

You appear to be attempting to make this personal with these thinly veiled insults. Stick to the topic without derailing it in to puerile farce. Thanks.

Pot kettle - pardon the pun.

I believe anyone to think Llorente has the same stigma as Bony and Scotland and that Price was positively encouraged by the North Bank can only have a view based on dis-ingenuity.

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

Renato Sanches - just walks and ambles around the pitch on 10:21 - Sep 17 with 2460 viewsLoyal

Renato Sanches - just walks and ambles around the pitch on 10:19 - Sep 17 by whoflungdung

I'm flummoxed too.

Jdg clearly spread his semen all around Swansea . Not just Winston who pines for his utter overated insouchiance . Opinions my arse. If people didn't rate jdg Winston and his chums ritually slagged off others who didn't see his greatness on the pitch.

Just why do we do it

Why?

Because remembering the past is easier than understanding the present.
Nobody is ever as well off as they were, and the old days are the best.

Mindset.

Remember the days of Alfy Mawson ?
Not yet, but we will.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Renato Sanches - just walks and ambles around the pitch on 10:22 - Sep 17 with 2458 viewsItchySphincter

Renato Sanches - just walks and ambles around the pitch on 10:18 - Sep 17 by E20Jack

Yet both have the lazy stigma in bucket loads. So the fact one wasn't the other doesnt really compute.

Wilf doesn't have a lazy stigma. A few knuckleheads saying he was lazy isn't a stigma.

If you want to make up the perception that Wilf is considered lazy by the majority the you can get your dots to join up. But he's not, so they don't.

Renato Sanches - just walks and ambles around the pitch on 10:22 - Sep 17 with 2455 viewsItchySphincter

Renato Sanches - just walks and ambles around the pitch on 10:20 - Sep 17 by E20Jack

Pot kettle - pardon the pun.

I believe anyone to think Llorente has the same stigma as Bony and Scotland and that Price was positively encouraged by the North Bank can only have a view based on dis-ingenuity.

Where have I attempted to insult you?

Renato Sanches - just walks and ambles around the pitch on 10:23 - Sep 17 with 2451 viewsE20Jack

Renato Sanches - just walks and ambles around the pitch on 10:22 - Sep 17 by ItchySphincter

Wilf doesn't have a lazy stigma. A few knuckleheads saying he was lazy isn't a stigma.

If you want to make up the perception that Wilf is considered lazy by the majority the you can get your dots to join up. But he's not, so they don't.

He absolutely does, absolutely did and most certainly absolutely will.

You can pretend otherwise if it suits.

Renato Sanches - just walks and ambles around the pitch on 10:29 - Sep 17 with 2445 viewswhoflungdung

Good post loyal but it's not to say it's the best outlook

I d rather worry about the present

Login to get fewer ads

Renato Sanches - just walks and ambles around the pitch on 10:30 - Sep 17 with 2441 viewsE20Jack

Renato Sanches - just walks and ambles around the pitch on 10:22 - Sep 17 by ItchySphincter

Where have I attempted to insult you?

All our correspondance previous to this thread has been exactly as you describe. In fact, it was noted by other posters also. You seemed to get excited when I post and make it your mission to disagree, regardless of the ridiculous lengths you have to go to in order to do it. I still cant believe you think Price was positively encouraged by the North Bank... Although you probably dont actually think that at all do you?

Renato Sanches - just walks and ambles around the pitch on 10:34 - Sep 17 with 2432 viewswhoflungdung

Why do we turn on each other.

Is it just us?

I reckon we re worse than most

Jeez....we have many grading themselves as Class 1 fans and others as plastics or worse.

Renato Sanches - just walks and ambles around the pitch on 10:34 - Sep 17 with 2432 viewsjack247

Renato Sanches - just walks and ambles around the pitch on 10:19 - Sep 17 by whoflungdung

I'm flummoxed too.

Just why do we do it

Why?

JdG was a very good player, who as E20 quite rightly points out, was sometimes unfairly accused of laziness, though it was far more often the cowardice and not caring sticks he got beat with.

What E20 doesn't acknowledge, is that players like Orlandi and VdG used to get the same kind of abuse.
Renato Sanches - just walks and ambles around the pitch on 10:34 - Sep 17 with 2428 viewsItchySphincter

Renato Sanches - just walks and ambles around the pitch on 10:30 - Sep 17 by E20Jack

All our correspondance previous to this thread has been exactly as you describe. In fact, it was noted by other posters also. You seemed to get excited when I post and make it your mission to disagree, regardless of the ridiculous lengths you have to go to in order to do it. I still cant believe you think Price was positively encouraged by the North Bank... Although you probably dont actually think that at all do you?

Wrong. Weak argument.

In fact I think I only ever got involved in one other thread with you and in this one or that one I haven't insulted you. In this one I've partly agreed with.

Unlike yourself I don't crave the validation of other posters and I'm quite happy to have reasonable conversation with you, regardlesss of whether our opinions are polarised, which in this case they're not, entirely, so if you have the mental capacity to have a normal conversation that would be wonderful.

Happy to ignore your previous attempts to insult.
[Post edited 17 Sep 2017 10:42]

Renato Sanches - just walks and ambles around the pitch on 10:37 - Sep 17 with 2420 viewsE20Jack

Renato Sanches - just walks and ambles around the pitch on 10:34 - Sep 17 by ItchySphincter

Wrong. Weak argument.

In fact I think I only ever got involved in one other thread with you and in this one or that one I haven't insulted you. In this one I've partly agreed with.

Unlike yourself I don't crave the validation of other posters and I'm quite happy to have reasonable conversation with you, regardlesss of whether our opinions are polarised, which in this case they're not, entirely, so if you have the mental capacity to have a normal conversation that would be wonderful.

Happy to ignore your previous attempts to insult.
[Post edited 17 Sep 2017 10:42]

I will translate..

"Sh*t I forgot I acted like a plank to this guy after he schooled me before, but I cant back down now, I will just say anything and sure it will be fine, cant get worse than saying Orice was encluraged by the North Bank anyway".
[Post edited 17 Sep 2017 10:37]

Renato Sanches - just walks and ambles around the pitch on 10:40 - Sep 17 with 2416 viewsE20Jack

Renato Sanches - just walks and ambles around the pitch on 10:34 - Sep 17 by jack247

JdG was a very good player, who as E20 quite rightly points out, was sometimes unfairly accused of laziness, though it was far more often the cowardice and not caring sticks he got beat with.

What E20 doesn't acknowledge, is that players like Orlandi and VdG used to get the same kind of abuse.

Being called lazy now and again and geting a stigma attached to you to the point where you are called lazy even when working very hard are two completely different things. That is something you don't seem able to recognise.

Ask 100 people to describe Orlandi and Van der Gun and very seldom will you hear the term lazy. Rubbish and injury prone will be the dominant descriptive words. Repeat that process for the likes of Gomis and Scotland....

Renato Sanches - just walks and ambles around the pitch on 10:41 - Sep 17 with 2413 viewsjack247

Renato Sanches - just walks and ambles around the pitch on 10:37 - Sep 17 by E20Jack

I will translate..

"Sh*t I forgot I acted like a plank to this guy after he schooled me before, but I cant back down now, I will just say anything and sure it will be fine, cant get worse than saying Orice was encluraged by the North Bank anyway".

Price did get encouraged by the North Bank. When he was playing well, they were right behind him. Unfortunately, he was also one of the first they turned on when things weren't going so good. Overall, he certainly took more abuse than applause.

It was small potatoes in comparison to what Michael Howard got though.
Renato Sanches - just walks and ambles around the pitch on 10:44 - Sep 17 with 2401 viewsE20Jack

Renato Sanches - just walks and ambles around the pitch on 10:41 - Sep 17 by jack247

Price did get encouraged by the North Bank. When he was playing well, they were right behind him. Unfortunately, he was also one of the first they turned on when things weren't going so good. Overall, he certainly took more abuse than applause.

It was small potatoes in comparison to what Michael Howard got though.

Again we disagree massively.

Howard was never accused of being lazy or for being white. He was abused for being inept.

Jason Price was abused and jeered at every touch for games on end the focus mainly being bl*ck and lazy. Ask Jason Price whether he felt the abuse was "small potatoes".

Renato Sanches - just walks and ambles around the pitch on 10:45 - Sep 17 with 2396 viewsItchySphincter

Renato Sanches - just walks and ambles around the pitch on 10:37 - Sep 17 by E20Jack

I will translate..

So you will insist on referring to another thread where we shared a different opinion to validate yourself on this one?

Letting yourself down now fella but something tells me, maybe history, that it has been your agenda to derail and argue through another thread. Oh well, unfortunate.

Renato Sanches - just walks and ambles around the pitch on 10:46 - Sep 17 with 2393 viewsDarran

Renato Sanches - just walks and ambles around the pitch on 10:44 - Sep 17 by E20Jack

Howard was never accused of being lazy or for being white. He was abused for being inept.

Jason Price was abused and jeered at every touch for games on end the focus mainly being bl*ck and lazy. Ask Jason Price whether he felt the abuse was "small potatoes".

Jason Price was never jerered for being black and lazy he was jeered because he said he wanted to leave.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Renato Sanches - just walks and ambles around the pitch on 10:47 - Sep 17 with 2392 viewsE20Jack

Renato Sanches - just walks and ambles around the pitch on 10:46 - Sep 17 by Darran

Jason Price was never jerered for being black and lazy he was jeered because he said he wanted to leave.

So did Ferrie Bodde, dont think I ever heard people calling him a "lazy bl*ck b*stard" with sheer regularity though.

Renato Sanches - just walks and ambles around the pitch on 10:49 - Sep 17 with 2389 viewsItchySphincter

Renato Sanches - just walks and ambles around the pitch on 10:46 - Sep 17 by Darran

No point Dazzler. Anyone can make up 'facts' to suit their agenda.

Renato Sanches - just walks and ambles around the pitch on 10:51 - Sep 17 with 2379 viewsjack247

Renato Sanches - just walks and ambles around the pitch on 10:44 - Sep 17 by E20Jack

I'm not saying it was to him, I'm just saying Michael Howard took a lot more abuse. The vast majority of the abuse both got was for not being good enough.

I'm not sure why Jason Price would get racist abuse and players like Ampadu wouldn't. Though I will absolutely admit, we did have our fair share of overt racist cavemen in the North Bank in the 90s. I think there is a huge difference between outright racism like that and our perception of people thinking a black player is lazy as per Scotland.

At least we are agreeing to disagree now.
Renato Sanches - just walks and ambles around the pitch on 10:51 - Sep 17 with 2378 viewsDarran

Renato Sanches - just walks and ambles around the pitch on 10:47 - Sep 17 by E20Jack

So did Ferrie Bodde, dont think I ever heard people calling him a "lazy bl*ck b*stard" with sheer regularity though.

Nah didn't happen.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Renato Sanches - just walks and ambles around the pitch on 10:51 - Sep 17 with 2378 viewsE20Jack

Renato Sanches - just walks and ambles around the pitch on 10:45 - Sep 17 by ItchySphincter

So you will insist on referring to another thread where we shared a different opinion to validate yourself on this one?

Letting yourself down now fella but something tells me, maybe history, that it has been your agenda to derail and argue through another thread. Oh well, unfortunate.

Not letting myself down at all. I domt suffer fools, I set that stall out early.

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/members/ItchySphincter/polls/

This was a thread (noted by others) designed to goad, which was a follow om from the initial sanches thread in which you disagreed with me regarding the knowledge of some companies. Which of course I was proven correct on.

Thanks.

Renato Sanches - just walks and ambles around the pitch on 10:53 - Sep 17 with 2369 viewsItchySphincter

Renato Sanches - just walks and ambles around the pitch on 10:47 - Sep 17 by E20Jack

Ferrie signed a new deal. If JJ had have been any good and got a new deal he could have been a hero like any other player, black or white.

Renato Sanches - just walks and ambles around the pitch on 10:54 - Sep 17 with 2442 viewsE20Jack

Renato Sanches - just walks and ambles around the pitch on 10:51 - Sep 17 by Darran

Nah didn't happen.

If only that were true, it is one of the most shameful experiences I have had on the North Bank during that period and is with me vividly today and will be for a long time. It was horrific verbal abuse.

I also remember being at Diva Stadium when we played Chester, he was through on goal and went down after a player clipped his heels. Our fans thought he was looking for a penalty when he had the chance to score and the crowd ripped into a torrent of racial abuse towards him.

It happened. Regularly.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024