Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Gareth Bale's goal for Real - Reached 35 km/hr 13:01 - Sep 18 with 4552 viewsKennedy

https://streamable.com/kfiwe

Nice to see him getting back to his best. We need him next month.

Just call me JFK

Gareth Bale's goal for Real - Reached 35 km/hr on 13:05 - Sep 18 with 4535 viewsNeath_Jack

Whats the craic with him and the Real fans then? Why are they booing him?

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Gareth Bale's goal for Real - Reached 35 km/hr on 13:08 - Sep 18 with 4524 viewsKennedy

Gareth Bale's goal for Real - Reached 35 km/hr on 13:05 - Sep 18 by Neath_Jack

Most fans believe he is not putting enough effort in.

Madrid fans are a mental bunch. The get the backs on most of their players at some point. Even Ronaldo got stick a few years ago.

They (some fans) expect to beat every team 6-0.

Just call me JFK

Gareth Bale's goal for Real - Reached 35 km/hr on 14:04 - Sep 18 with 4412 viewsjasper_T

Gareth Bale's goal for Real - Reached 35 km/hr on 13:05 - Sep 18 by Neath_Jack

He's not as good as Isco and Asensio for them, and due to the constant injuries has lost pretty much all of his pace on the ball which was his greatest attribute when they signed him. The idea that he might replace and ageing Ronaldo as they main man there is a distant memory.

He gives the ball away a lot, lacks the first touch and overall awareness of many of his teammates, and isn't as hard a worker as most of them either.
Gareth Bale's goal for Real - Reached 35 km/hr on 14:07 - Sep 18 with 4397 viewsjasper_T

Like the sprint for that goal was like 50-50 whether he'd pull up with another gone hamstring. He doesn't open up like that often any more, even for us.
Gareth Bale's goal for Real - Reached 35 km/hr on 14:41 - Sep 18 with 4349 viewsKennedy

Maybe the constant injuries over the years have put a metal block not to make those runs in case he injures himself more.

Looked back to the pace we seen him at Spurs yesterday.

And poor first touch? Running that quick his first touch looked good to me.

Isco is excellent, but 2 years ago was also looking to leave. Joys of being a Madrid player one week you're hot the next not.

[Post edited 18 Sep 2017 14:43]

Just call me JFK

Gareth Bale's goal for Real - Reached 35 km/hr on 16:17 - Sep 18 with 4254 viewsjasper_T

Gareth Bale's goal for Real - Reached 35 km/hr on 14:41 - Sep 18 by Kennedy

Maybe the constant injuries over the years have put a metal block not to make those runs in case he injures himself more.

Looked back to the pace we seen him at Spurs yesterday.

And poor first touch? Running that quick his first touch looked good to me.

Isco is excellent, but 2 years ago was also looking to leave. Joys of being a Madrid player one week you're hot the next not.

[Post edited 18 Sep 2017 14:43]

Poor first touch relative to the quality and consistency of other Real Madrid players, and Real Madrid fans' expectations. He's obviously not a bad footballer on an overall objective level.
Gareth Bale's goal for Real - Reached 35 km/hr on 16:55 - Sep 18 with 4213 viewsMo_Wives

Gareth Bale's goal for Real - Reached 35 km/hr on 14:04 - Sep 18 by jasper_T

He's not as good as Isco and Asensio for them, and due to the constant injuries has lost pretty much all of his pace on the ball which was his greatest attribute when they signed him. The idea that he might replace and ageing Ronaldo as they main man there is a distant memory.

He gives the ball away a lot, lacks the first touch and overall awareness of many of his teammates, and isn't as hard a worker as most of them either.

So he's their Montero?

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Gareth Bale's goal for Real - Reached 35 km/hr on 18:57 - Sep 18 with 4108 viewsmajorraglan

I don't like Real Madrid and the whole Galacticos stuff, would love it if they got knocked out of the CL in the group stages.
Login to get fewer ads

Gareth Bale's goal for Real - Reached 35 km/hr on 19:01 - Sep 18 with 4097 viewsNeath_Jack

Gareth Bale's goal for Real - Reached 35 km/hr on 14:04 - Sep 18 by jasper_T

"He gives the ball away a lot, lacks the first touch and overall awareness of many of his teammates, and isn't as hard a worker as most of them either".

Sounds like one of the waifs and strays we normally give a home too. I wonder if he fancies coming home in January...

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024