Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So if this person had been male and black.. 19:42 - Sep 25 with 3001 viewsPozuelosSideys

What would have been the outcome?

This is the real double standard these days.. class..Go for it..

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-oxfordshire-41389520

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

So if this person had been male and black.. on 19:45 - Sep 25 with 2991 viewsDarran

I read that in twitter earlier and the biggest thing that jumped out at me is that she's going to continue to be a surgeon.
I'm not suggesting she shouldn't I'm just amazed that in this day and age she is.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

So if this person had been male and black.. on 19:53 - Sep 25 with 2969 viewsMo_Wives

She could get thrown out of Hogwarts for that.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

So if this person had been male and black.. on 19:56 - Sep 25 with 2960 viewsexiledclaseboy

So if this person had been male and black.. on 19:53 - Sep 25 by Mo_Wives

She could get thrown out of Hogwarts for that.

She’d be expeliarmussed.

I’m here all week. No. I really am.

Poll: Tory leader

So if this person had been male and black.. on 20:01 - Sep 25 with 2948 viewsMo_Wives

So if this person had been male and black.. on 19:56 - Sep 25 by exiledclaseboy

She’d be expeliarmussed.

I’m here all week. No. I really am.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

So if this person had been male and black.. on 20:57 - Sep 25 with 2856 viewsBanosswan

I don't see how she could continue her training, she wouldn't pass a dbs check.

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

So if this person had been male and black.. on 23:47 - Sep 25 with 2760 viewspikeypaul

If she was black she would have been sent to Butlins for 2 weeks and maybe sent down if it was her 10th offence if recent cases are anything to go by.

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024