Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
After the game 02:03 - Oct 10 with 4085 viewsChief

The players and management Chris Gunter aside should be ashamed of themselves. He was the one man who made any effort to acknowledge the crowd who'd spent a fortune emotionally&financially throughout this campaign. Gunter aside. Hang your heads in shame

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

After the game on 08:01 - Oct 10 with 3865 views34dfgdf54

Sam Vokes did aswell.

Ash walked straight down tunnel as soon as the whistle blew. As Captain I thought that was a poor show.
After the game on 08:39 - Oct 10 with 3771 viewsChief

Disappointed with Coleman too. I have a feeling that was his last match.

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

After the game on 09:06 - Oct 10 with 3695 viewsheadcleaner

I was out the gate on the final whistle. Couldn't handle watching fartin oneill pushing his sleeves up after his team bent the laws of the game on every opportunity, time wasted and played hoof ball for 94 minutes. The abject feeling of despair I can handle its what we do (most of the time)

As for Cookie he's done a fine job for such a limited coach and probably well overachieved as a coach but he has had our finest generation of players for decades at his disposal. I don't worry about him becoming available and taking over his hometown club (that wont happen really will it?) but he will take a struggling prem job or one in the championship and good luck to him. My worry is what next? Giggs (no thanks) Pulis (dear God no) who else is out there?
After the game on 09:49 - Oct 10 with 3604 viewsmajorraglan

After the game on 09:06 - Oct 10 by headcleaner

I was out the gate on the final whistle. Couldn't handle watching fartin oneill pushing his sleeves up after his team bent the laws of the game on every opportunity, time wasted and played hoof ball for 94 minutes. The abject feeling of despair I can handle its what we do (most of the time)

As for Cookie he's done a fine job for such a limited coach and probably well overachieved as a coach but he has had our finest generation of players for decades at his disposal. I don't worry about him becoming available and taking over his hometown club (that wont happen really will it?) but he will take a struggling prem job or one in the championship and good luck to him. My worry is what next? Giggs (no thanks) Pulis (dear God no) who else is out there?

The FAW has money and can afford a tidy coach/manager if Coleman walks.

I like the idea of having a Welsh manager, but being Welsh should not be a pre-requisite for being appointed, it has to be the best person for the job.
After the game on 10:05 - Oct 10 with 3563 viewsDarran

After the game on 09:06 - Oct 10 by headcleaner

Kenny Jackett. 😩

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

After the game on 20:18 - Oct 10 with 3223 viewsbonymine

After the game on 09:49 - Oct 10 by majorraglan

The FAW has money and can afford a tidy coach/manager if Coleman walks.

I like the idea of having a Welsh manager, but being Welsh should not be a pre-requisite for being appointed, it has to be the best person for the job.

I reckon Pulis too the homecoming of the Newport boy & cap bearing defensive mastermind 😂😂😉😉
FFS 🙈🙈🙈

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

After the game on 20:23 - Oct 10 with 3213 viewsmax936

After the game on 08:01 - Oct 10 by 34dfgdf54

Sam Vokes did aswell.

Ash walked straight down tunnel as soon as the whistle blew. As Captain I thought that was a poor show.

With Williams its all about him he's believes his own hype his day has come and gone now, he was feeling sorry for himself as no doubt all the others, but Ash especially he won't be there for the next campaign neither will some other's, Bale himself is 29 in he, will he be around after the next Euro campaign?

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

After the game on 20:27 - Oct 10 with 3194 viewsKingBony

Sour grapes

Daddy Daddy cool, Daddy Daddy cool

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024