Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Great game of football, two decent sides went head 2 head 17:49 - Oct 21 with 24485 viewsTheResurrection

There's a clear division in our support.

Those that understand the game and its complexities and those that just want to moan at anything they see.

The difference today was one deflected shot that went in and one that didn't.

Otherwise we played a Leicester side clearly up for it and meaning business.

The 2 big points from today...

1 Where the fack is Mesa and why are we giving Clement an easy ride over this?? He needs putting in his place big time.

2. Nathan Dyer is 100 times the player Narsingh is and we need our better players on the pitch. So regardless of position how is Narsingh ahead of Mesa even?

There's a team within us but the manager is where it's at right now, and he's playing the blame game,after it's the beginning of the end for him.

Out.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Great game of football, two decent sides went head 2 head on 18:42 - Oct 23 with 5125 viewslonglostjack

Great game of football, two decent sides went head 2 head on 18:25 - Oct 23 by jack247

I hope not too, but it ‘should’ be academic.

A player of that quality should be starting games. Clement should be able to get more out of Sanches than he can out of Fer, Ki, Narsingh or whoever. It’s a bit worrying that we’ve got a genuine global prospect (admittedly a very rough diamond) and we can’t get a performance out of him.

"A player of that quality should be starting games. Clement should be able to get more out of Sanches than he can out of Fer, Ki, Narsingh or whoever. It’s a bit worrying that we’ve got a genuine global prospect (admittedly a very rough diamond) and we can’t get a performance out of him."

He had 6 months with him at Bayern and didn't succeed though.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Great game of football, two decent sides went head 2 head on 18:45 - Oct 23 with 5112 viewsPozuelosSideys

Great game of football, two decent sides went head 2 head on 18:42 - Oct 23 by longlostjack

"A player of that quality should be starting games. Clement should be able to get more out of Sanches than he can out of Fer, Ki, Narsingh or whoever. It’s a bit worrying that we’ve got a genuine global prospect (admittedly a very rough diamond) and we can’t get a performance out of him."

He had 6 months with him at Bayern and didn't succeed though.

So just to stir it up a bit, the only place Sanches has looked any good is for Portugal.

Chris Gunter looks world class at International level..

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

Great game of football, two decent sides went head 2 head on 19:00 - Oct 23 with 5097 viewsMeraki

Great game of football, two decent sides went head 2 head on 18:25 - Oct 23 by jack247

I hope not too, but it ‘should’ be academic.

A player of that quality should be starting games. Clement should be able to get more out of Sanches than he can out of Fer, Ki, Narsingh or whoever. It’s a bit worrying that we’ve got a genuine global prospect (admittedly a very rough diamond) and we can’t get a performance out of him.

If Ancelotti couldn't get the most out of him last season - what chance does Clement have?
Great game of football, two decent sides went head 2 head on 06:42 - Oct 24 with 5029 viewsNirvana

Great game of football, two decent sides went head 2 head on 21:13 - Oct 22 by TheResurrection

Yes I like stats but I am also intelligent enough to know when to use them and you, old kunt, cannot hold a light to me.

Guess how many shots on target Southampton had?

Half as many as we did yesterday..... Oh and we had 19 shots against Leicester.

I'm fed up of making a fool out of you. It's like a recurring bad dream of being perpetually nutmegged by me.

"Nutmegged by me"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Literally in your dreams, you 'facking' clown.

You've never played a day of football in your life, you weak little loser, it's all too obvious from your posts.

You seriously need to grow up, you must be 50 by now, and get a 'facking' hobby. If this forum is all you got (and it is) you are one sad, sad LITTLE boy.

Oh yeah, 'FACK' OFF!!!!!
Great game of football, two decent sides went head 2 head on 16:26 - Oct 24 with 4944 viewsspiderboy

Great game of football, two decent sides went head 2 head on 06:42 - Oct 24 by Nirvana

"Nutmegged by me"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Literally in your dreams, you 'facking' clown.

You've never played a day of football in your life, you weak little loser, it's all too obvious from your posts.

You seriously need to grow up, you must be 50 by now, and get a 'facking' hobby. If this forum is all you got (and it is) you are one sad, sad LITTLE boy.

Oh yeah, 'FACK' OFF!!!!!

Hes back..fairplay.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024