Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
the anticipation 13:42 - Oct 22 with 3905 viewsjimmyquipment

of what saturday would bring.

over to many years that i care to remember i've been following the swans, the laughs on away trips win or lose would be effin brilliant. home games meeting in the boozer and finding our way to the vetch then the liberty was always something to look forward to.. now this sterile backward spineless football has me longing for them days.. a mate said yesterday that years ago we would be howling for the chairmans head. now we just seem to take being shafted for granted.. yesterday was one of the lowest points of a saturday for a long time..
the anticipation on 13:55 - Oct 22 with 3874 viewsdickythorpe

It's a shame the "politics" are getting in the way of what is a cracking day. Match day is special. So many have their rituals. If the running of our club is ruining the day for our fans then yes, there shoul be "riots"
the anticipation on 13:57 - Oct 22 with 3871 viewswhoflungdung

Not bothered about the politics simply what passes for our squad of players

Poll: Is it Spa or spa

the anticipation on 13:59 - Oct 22 with 3858 viewsdickythorpe

the anticipation on 13:57 - Oct 22 by whoflungdung

Not bothered about the politics simply what passes for our squad of players

That's how many feel initially, but when the players aren't performing or don't even play, it gets to a person see dung.
the anticipation on 14:00 - Oct 22 with 3857 viewsunion_jack

The passion seems to have evaporated. Just watched bits of the East Anglia derby. Both sets of fans as passionate as it comes.

Some on here are becoming, myself included, are becoming more and more ambivalent as the season goes on.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

the anticipation on 14:10 - Oct 22 with 3833 viewswhoflungdung

It does dicky but we should see the vicious carping we see on here

Agreed?

Poll: Is it Spa or spa

the anticipation on 14:37 - Oct 22 with 3779 viewsRevJames

the anticipation on 14:00 - Oct 22 by union_jack

The passion seems to have evaporated. Just watched bits of the East Anglia derby. Both sets of fans as passionate as it comes.

Some on here are becoming, myself included, are becoming more and more ambivalent as the season goes on.

I get through it by remembering it's just a game.

The bottom line is that if the people making decisions at the Club can't or won't learn from the mistakes of previous seasons, where we have flirted with relegation, then it is almost inevitable that we will be relegated.

Last season, I was resigned to this in January until somehow PC worked a miracle. This season, we may well have laid the foundations for life in the Championship before Christmas
the anticipation on 14:42 - Oct 22 with 3761 viewsDarran

It's definitely not the same down there and I'll say now if we were to be regulated to the Championship it would not affect my life in any way as I'll still be there.

In fact I had a great day out yesterday. I took my grandson for about the tenth time since he was two,he's four now and yesterday he was more into it than ever,wanting to know about the players,when they'd be coming out for the warm up and things. It was awesome to see though like someone said to me on Twitter I've probably now created a lifetime of misery for him following the Swans.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

the anticipation on 14:58 - Oct 22 with 3720 viewsexiledclaseboy

the anticipation on 14:42 - Oct 22 by Darran

It's definitely not the same down there and I'll say now if we were to be regulated to the Championship it would not affect my life in any way as I'll still be there.

In fact I had a great day out yesterday. I took my grandson for about the tenth time since he was two,he's four now and yesterday he was more into it than ever,wanting to know about the players,when they'd be coming out for the warm up and things. It was awesome to see though like someone said to me on Twitter I've probably now created a lifetime of misery for him following the Swans.

You’ve created a lifetime of misery fir him by making him wear that coat.

Poll: Tory leader

Login to get fewer ads

the anticipation on 15:04 - Oct 22 with 3696 viewsDarran

the anticipation on 14:58 - Oct 22 by exiledclaseboy

You’ve created a lifetime of misery fir him by making him wear that coat.

He's four years old and likes toy cars you prick.

the anticipation on 15:07 - Oct 22 with 3682 viewsunion_jack

You b@stard!

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

the anticipation on 22:36 - Oct 22 with 3569 viewsDewi1jack

Without us oldies taking our grandkids.
Or you young, sprightly types taking your kids, then the club WE ALL LOVE, will surely die-
If there are no "customers" (I fukin hate that word to describe fans) there there is no need for the product.
The kiddies are the future fans when we all go and join the legends we all knew and loved and are watching us from up above.

Especially if we do slip down to the bottom league or below when fans are going to be what's needed to keep our club alive.

Well done Dar.

But get the lad a new coat you tight git and buy him his own car

https://www.bonhams.com/auctions/22725/lot/89/

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

the anticipation on 22:43 - Oct 22 with 3547 viewsFireboy2

the anticipation on 15:04 - Oct 22 by Darran

He's four years old and likes toy cars you prick.

He's just jealous Dar coz he wants one
the anticipation on 22:48 - Oct 22 with 3536 viewsFireboy2

Btw I was saying to my miserable 10 year old after the game how good it was when when watching the swans from the north bank

He gets very wound up watching us and would have absolutely loved the vetch as it totally w@nks on the liberty
the anticipation on 22:49 - Oct 22 with 3535 viewsDarran

the anticipation on 22:36 - Oct 22 by Dewi1jack

Without us oldies taking our grandkids.
Or you young, sprightly types taking your kids, then the club WE ALL LOVE, will surely die-
If there are no "customers" (I fukin hate that word to describe fans) there there is no need for the product.
The kiddies are the future fans when we all go and join the legends we all knew and loved and are watching us from up above.

Especially if we do slip down to the bottom league or below when fans are going to be what's needed to keep our club alive.

Well done Dar.

But get the lad a new coat you tight git and buy him his own car

https://www.bonhams.com/auctions/22725/lot/89/

Haha mine will be a vintage by the time I hand it down to him.

You're right though,we're special Club and let's hope we have a future. Things should be better. Money does strange things to people. Greedy çunts.

the anticipation on 22:51 - Oct 22 with 3532 viewsDewi1jack

the anticipation on 22:49 - Oct 22 by Darran

Haha mine will be a vintage by the time I hand it down to him.

You're right though,we're special Club and let's hope we have a future. Things should be better. Money does strange things to people. Greedy çunts.

Well he won't have to pay tax when your car becomes a vintage and his.

Wish I could say that for all us oldies

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

the anticipation on 22:55 - Oct 22 with 3523 viewsDarran

the anticipation on 22:51 - Oct 22 by Dewi1jack

Well he won't have to pay tax when your car becomes a vintage and his.

Wish I could say that for all us oldies

Fair point though I hope to have a couple of new models before I hand one down.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024