Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Is it time for the Trust to make change happen? 21:16 - Oct 23 with 4948 viewsTheResurrection

Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

This post has been edited by an administrator

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Is it time for the Trust to make change happen? on 14:52 - Oct 24 with 1062 viewsNookiejack

Is it time for the Trust to make change happen? on 14:47 - Oct 24 by Darran

There's lots of people voting in this Poll isn't there. Nineteen people other than The Box Office have now cast a vote.

Don’t you need 30 for it to be statistically significant so not too many to go
Is it time for the Trust to make change happen? on 14:57 - Oct 24 with 1052 viewsDarran

Is it time for the Trust to make change happen? on 14:52 - Oct 24 by Nookiejack

Don’t you need 30 for it to be statistically significant so not too many to go

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Is it time for the Trust to make change happen? on 18:51 - Oct 25 with 986 viewsDarran

Fantastic news Phil Sumbler to carry on.

Keep up the good work Phil
Love you
Dar
XXX

Is it time for the Trust to make change happen? on 18:59 - Oct 25 with 981 viewsNeath_Jack

As Wayne The Tory would say, "It's like turkeys voting for christmas".

Most people who have voted, have voted that way just to go against Res.

Because any sane person knows full well that the current Trust board are not delivering and haven't done so for quite a number of years now.

Keep on voting them in and you're going to keep getting the same results from them.

Apathy definitely rules ok.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Is it time for the Trust to make change happen? on 20:16 - Oct 25 with 944 viewsDarran

Is it time for the Trust to make change happen? on 18:59 - Oct 25 by Neath_Jack

As Wayne The Tory would say, "It's like turkeys voting for christmas".

Most people who have voted, have voted that way just to go against Res.

Because any sane person knows full well that the current Trust board are not delivering and haven't done so for quite a number of years now.

Keep on voting them in and you're going to keep getting the same results from them.

Apathy definitely rules ok.

I haven't voted.

Is it time for the Trust to make change happen? on 20:33 - Oct 25 with 926 viewsGowerjack

Is it time for the Trust to make change happen? on 12:23 - Oct 24 by cockneyswan

Unfortunately for me the Trust became an irrelevance as soon as the decision to let the sellouts and Yanks off Scott free, by not taking legal action, it is now game over for the current trust. Very sad.

Exactly.

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Is it time for the Trust to make change happen? on 21:56 - Oct 25 with 886 viewsEilian

To me, it seems that the main problem with the supporters trust is a lack of communication!

I am a long-term season ticket holder and I have never seen anyone from the trust and I have not heard anything come directly from the trust!

I've got a basic understanding of what they should probably be doing but from what I understand, they haven't been doing it? I think anyway?

What is most concerning for me is that at no point since the trust has been formed, has anyone ever asked me for help or for any money! WTF is that all about?

People are saying here that they are giving their time up for free. No one has ever asked me for money to help pay for the running of the trust. WTF is the trust doing if it is not communicating with the fans? Isn't that its primary function?

The basics could include:

we are the trust and this is what we do

this is why we need your help

this is why you should join and these are the benefits to you

these are the benefits to the club you love

no fuker knows what its like to be leading the trust cos no bugger knows what they actually do!

There are surely more roles than sitting in meetings in the cold January rain. They clearly need help with communicating better. How hard would it be to stream the next trust meeting or Q&A session via facebook live?

The trust should have an army of helpers, not just a couple of old codgers going to meetings and not telling anyone about it. It should be inclusive!

scaring everyone off with big bloody words and fancy job titles seems to be the order of the day!

If they are so clever why is the trust completely useless?

I haven't really been keeping track of what is going on with this gaining control of the stadium stuff, but a question I do have is, Shouldn't the trust be looking to get the lease for the stadium?

would that not give the trust some real power?
Is it time for the Trust to make change happen? on 22:07 - Oct 25 with 865 viewsTheResurrection

Is it time for the Trust to make change happen? on 21:56 - Oct 25 by Eilian

To me, it seems that the main problem with the supporters trust is a lack of communication!

I am a long-term season ticket holder and I have never seen anyone from the trust and I have not heard anything come directly from the trust!

I've got a basic understanding of what they should probably be doing but from what I understand, they haven't been doing it? I think anyway?

What is most concerning for me is that at no point since the trust has been formed, has anyone ever asked me for help or for any money! WTF is that all about?

People are saying here that they are giving their time up for free. No one has ever asked me for money to help pay for the running of the trust. WTF is the trust doing if it is not communicating with the fans? Isn't that its primary function?

The basics could include:

we are the trust and this is what we do

this is why we need your help

this is why you should join and these are the benefits to you

these are the benefits to the club you love

no fuker knows what its like to be leading the trust cos no bugger knows what they actually do!

There are surely more roles than sitting in meetings in the cold January rain. They clearly need help with communicating better. How hard would it be to stream the next trust meeting or Q&A session via facebook live?

The trust should have an army of helpers, not just a couple of old codgers going to meetings and not telling anyone about it. It should be inclusive!

scaring everyone off with big bloody words and fancy job titles seems to be the order of the day!

If they are so clever why is the trust completely useless?

I haven't really been keeping track of what is going on with this gaining control of the stadium stuff, but a question I do have is, Shouldn't the trust be looking to get the lease for the stadium?

would that not give the trust some real power?

They should be utterly ashamed of themselves staying on in control for all this time.

It's just wrong, egotistical, self centric, selfish, controlling and it should be bloody unlawful.

The Trust should never, ever, EVER have been about a handful of names, purely because they've been associated with it for so long.

STEP THE FACK DOWN and LET OTHERS HAVE A BLOODY GO!!!

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like

Login to get fewer ads

Is it time for the Trust to make change happen? on 22:11 - Oct 25 with 851 viewsDarran

Is it time for the Trust to make change happen? on 22:07 - Oct 25 by TheResurrection

They should be utterly ashamed of themselves staying on in control for all this time.

It's just wrong, egotistical, self centric, selfish, controlling and it should be bloody unlawful.

The Trust should never, ever, EVER have been about a handful of names, purely because they've been associated with it for so long.

The Poll says different.

Is it time for the Trust to make change happen? on 22:15 - Oct 25 with 843 viewsGowerjack

Is it time for the Trust to make change happen? on 22:07 - Oct 25 by TheResurrection

Res

You are absolutely correct.

Why not put yourself forward in the next Trust elections?

Plastic since 1974

Is it time for the Trust to make change happen? on 22:20 - Oct 25 with 839 viewsEilian

Whether or not there is anything to be ashamed of I have no idea.

If they don't agree to change the way they operate then I agree with you that they should step down at the earliest opportunity
Is it time for the Trust to make change happen? on 22:22 - Oct 25 with 835 viewsTheResurrection

Is it time for the Trust to make change happen? on 22:15 - Oct 25 by Gowerjack

Res

You are absolutely correct.

Why not put yourself forward in the next Trust elections?

Whether it's me, Bill, Ben on any of the flower pot men on here or anywhere else, the who isn't the issue right now.

The LONG SERVING members of the Trust need to announce they are stepping down and actively promote the Trust and what it's supposed to achieve and get involved in the process of succession planning.

3 years is long enough - 10 years is facking criminal.

Is it time for the Trust to make change happen? on 22:25 - Oct 25 with 825 viewsDarran

Is it time for the Trust to make change happen? on 22:22 - Oct 25 by TheResurrection

Whether it's me, Bill, Ben on any of the flower pot men on here or anywhere else, the who isn't the issue right now.

The LONG SERVING members of the Trust need to announce they are stepping down and actively promote the Trust and what it's supposed to achieve and get involved in the process of succession planning.

Is it time for the Trust to make change happen? on 22:27 - Oct 25 with 822 viewsGowerjack

Is it time for the Trust to make change happen? on 22:22 - Oct 25 by TheResurrection

Res

I agree with you about the Trust absolutely 100%.

You appear to be just the sort of individual to shake it out of its almost terminal torpor.

So I say to you either s hit or get off the pot..

Crack on man
[Post edited 25 Oct 2017 22:32]

Plastic since 1974

Is it time for the Trust to make change happen? on 22:28 - Oct 25 with 817 viewsDarran

Is it time for the Trust to make change happen? on 22:27 - Oct 25 by Gowerjack

Res

I agree with you about the Trust absolutely 100%.

You appear to be just the sort of individual to shake it out of its almost terminal torpor.

So I say to you either s hit or get off the pot..

Crack on man
[Post edited 25 Oct 2017 22:32]

It's done and we should move on. Jenkins and Co. were devious, the Trust were useless, the 2 entities will always be remembered in this way.

There's going to be a bitter taste in the mouth for a little while but there's no way I'm losing any passion for my football club and it pisses the fuçk out of me people moaning on like little girls.

We're getting older and we made our footballing dreams - but it was partly down to those 2 entities above so never forget that.

We've got a fuçking big game coming up and a league full year on year if we keep our heads and keep on keeping on. We're Premier League FFS

GROW UP!!!!!!!!!

Is it time for the Trust to make change happen? on 22:29 - Oct 25 with 812 viewsGowerjack

Is it time for the Trust to make change happen? on 22:28 - Oct 25 by Darran

It's done and we should move on. Jenkins and Co. were devious, the Trust were useless, the 2 entities will always be remembered in this way.

There's going to be a bitter taste in the mouth for a little while but there's no way I'm losing any passion for my football club and it pisses the fuçk out of me people moaning on like little girls.

We're getting older and we made our footballing dreams - but it was partly down to those 2 entities above so never forget that.

We've got a fuçking big game coming up and a league full year on year if we keep our heads and keep on keeping on. We're Premier League FFS

GROW UP!!!!!!!!!

Yes you've said before..

Plastic since 1974

Is it time for the Trust to make change happen? on 22:32 - Oct 25 with 804 viewsDarran

Is it time for the Trust to make change happen? on 22:29 - Oct 25 by Gowerjack

Yes you've said before..

Thank you.

Is it time for the Trust to make change happen? on 22:37 - Oct 25 with 797 viewsGowerjack

Is it time for the Trust to make change happen? on 22:32 - Oct 25 by Darran

Thank you.

Ignore Pross he's awkward

Plastic since 1974

Is it time for the Trust to make change happen? on 22:41 - Oct 25 with 791 viewsEilian

Is it time for the Trust to make change happen? on 22:28 - Oct 25 by Darran

GROW UP!!!!!!!!!

yeah, you make a good point with saying that those two were responsible for a lot of the success this club has had but this is about the trust, not the board.

Your solution is then to bury our head s in the sand and be grateful we had success in the past?

That is a silly strategy!

Does the trust have a mission statement then?
If so then surely it mentions acting in the best interest of the fans? If so then they are clearly not doing what they should and as a result, there should be a review at the very least!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024