Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Is it time for the Trust to make change happen? 21:16 - Oct 23 with 4949 viewsTheResurrection

Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

This post has been edited by an administrator

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Is it time for the Trust to make change happen? on 22:54 - Oct 23 with 1564 viewsTheResurrection

Is it time for the Trust to make change happen? on 22:33 - Oct 23 by STID2017

The Res and brains in the same sentence.
Judging by the way his stock answer to everyone is either to offer to knock them out or hurl abuse, unless they agree with him, doesn't strike me as the sharpest tool in the box.

Well let me explain to a thick, senile old goat like you... SOG

I'm just going to guess here, you know, a stab in the dark, NJ wasn't talking about me with the brains bit.

(NJ - will speak later about that mate )

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like

Is it time for the Trust to make change happen? on 23:06 - Oct 23 with 1543 viewsGaryjack

Is it time for the Trust to make change happen? on 22:50 - Oct 23 by TheResurrection

I'm not asking for mass resignations I'm asking they plan and prepare for their standing down and they'd have the best part of a year to get this right.

And now is the time for new blood, like NEVRR before.

A years time will be too late Chris. The trust have to take action now, and by that i mean the legal route or they may as well go home and hand over their shares to the dogs trust or 'save the mentally ill bears foundation',
Is it time for the Trust to make change happen? on 23:15 - Oct 23 with 1530 viewsTheResurrection

Is it time for the Trust to make change happen? on 23:06 - Oct 23 by Garyjack

A years time will be too late Chris. The trust have to take action now, and by that i mean the legal route or they may as well go home and hand over their shares to the dogs trust or 'save the mentally ill bears foundation',

I don't think so because a year will pass soon enough and then there will be new challenges still being met by old habits

Is it time for the Trust to make change happen? on 23:39 - Oct 23 with 1501 viewsGaryjack

Is it time for the Trust to make change happen? on 23:15 - Oct 23 by TheResurrection

I don't think so because a year will pass soon enough and then there will be new challenges still being met by old habits

Sorry Chris, i disagree. It's time for action now. There is to much at stake here.
Is it time for the Trust to make change happen? on 06:33 - Oct 24 with 1451 viewsjackportis

Most on here are full of false confidence. Keyboard warriors! put them in a real public forum they would be useless, just imagine.... tatoos ear pearcings little moustaches still be embarrassing and no credibility. It’s a different world to the work place.. it’s not the same as chopsing off to your boss and running to a union. It’s an arena the majority would fail in.

Jackportis the brand. “A gifted poster”, “planet swans have a real talent on their hands in the name of Jackportis” sky sports 2018. . JP fully supports posters of LBG, mx orientation and ethnic minority groups. Update - now fully supporting the pansexual community.

Is it time for the Trust to make change happen? on 07:30 - Oct 24 with 1437 viewsSTID2017

Is it time for the Trust to make change happen? on 06:33 - Oct 24 by jackportis

Most on here are full of false confidence. Keyboard warriors! put them in a real public forum they would be useless, just imagine.... tatoos ear pearcings little moustaches still be embarrassing and no credibility. It’s a different world to the work place.. it’s not the same as chopsing off to your boss and running to a union. It’s an arena the majority would fail in.

Well as a former successful union rep and workers representative I am well used to standing up and saying my piece in front of crowds and to the top bosses of a particular bank.
Joining a committee to discuss the running of a comparatively small business (i.e our football club) would hold no fear for me.
However, due to family commitments mainly (and also because I wouldn't want to venture out to a boring meeting on winter's evenings) , I'm out.
Chris "The Res" bangs on about how things need to be done "Come The Revolution" - he is the one who needs to put himself forward as the representative of change

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Is it time for the Trust to make change happen? on 07:42 - Oct 24 with 1431 viewsSTID2017

Is it time for the Trust to make change happen? on 21:42 - Oct 23 by TheResurrection

Exactly, i'm sure they go out of their way to make it all sound as stuffy as possible so that nobody even wants to give it a go.

Check out the senile old goat's post above - "I wouldn't want to go out on a wet December's night" FFS.

Says it all

And yes, I've said with real change in the dynamics and ranks I'd help out.

I accept I for one would not put myself forward as the"! Fan's Representative", however it would be interesting to know how many stand for election for the Trust.
50 people? Let's for the hell of it say 100 ?
Given a conservative estimate of our fan base at 20K.
50 people would be .25 % of our fan base, 100 would be .5% of our fan base.
In reality, I also assume our real fan base is much greater than 20K.
Thus proving I am very much in the majority of people who for various reasons won't or don't want to be a Trust representative.
If you are in the minority of fans that actually will put themselves forward good fir you - a case of "Put up or shut up"
BTW I' am far from senile or old, and last time I looked I wasn't a goat (although goat is better than some of the names you've called me ! )
Have a nice day now
[Post edited 24 Oct 2017 8:51]

Is it time for the Trust to make change happen? on 08:41 - Oct 24 with 1404 viewswhoflungdung

Not sure why age is relevant as what is old or young is subjective

It could be argued "young" people know feck all but that would suggest " old" know everything ,which they Don not

Not sure we need any trust ,just owners who know how to run a business and staff who deliver .Ours aren't doing very well really.

Poll: Is it Spa or spa

Login to get fewer ads

Is it time for the Trust to make change happen? on 08:56 - Oct 24 with 1392 viewsSTID2017

Is it time for the Trust to make change happen? on 08:41 - Oct 24 by whoflungdung

Not sure why age is relevant as what is old or young is subjective

It could be argued "young" people know feck all but that would suggest " old" know everything ,which they Don not

Not sure we need any trust ,just owners who know how to run a business and staff who deliver .Ours aren't doing very well really.

No problem with being old - just haven't got there yet.
As you quite rightly point out though, we all know some young people who are extremely bright and intelligent, whilst others know nothing.
Likewise some old people are very knowing and wise, whilst others couldn't tell you what 2 + 2 was if the answer was in front of them.
For the record, I'd count myself as somewhere in the middle ....

Is it time for the Trust to make change happen? on 09:16 - Oct 24 with 1380 viewswhoflungdung

I'm my own man, most of the time anyway

One thing for sure, you can't really be embarrassed or shamed on here unless you think people can be because ,in that case, one really is a cOck.

Time ain't nothing
When you re young at heart

And your soul still burns

I've seen rainy days and sunshine that never fades

All through the night, or Ar hyd a nos ...for paddytaffy

Poll: Is it Spa or spa

Is it time for the Trust to make change happen? on 09:41 - Oct 24 with 1374 viewsSTID2017

Is it time for the Trust to make change happen? on 09:16 - Oct 24 by whoflungdung

I'm my own man, most of the time anyway

One thing for sure, you can't really be embarrassed or shamed on here unless you think people can be because ,in that case, one really is a cOck.

Time ain't nothing
When you re young at heart

And your soul still burns

I've seen rainy days and sunshine that never fades

All through the night, or Ar hyd a nos ...for paddytaffy

I'm my own man too - at least that's what my wife tells me is my opinion ...
"Coming dear "

Is it time for the Trust to make change happen? on 10:45 - Oct 24 with 1354 viewsexiledclaseboy

Is it time for the Trust to make change happen? on 22:48 - Oct 23 by TheResurrection

Uncalled for??? Why?

And yeah, what are you going on about? It was only a joke.

Fair enough. Seems I overreacted.

Poll: Tory leader

Is it time for the Trust to make change happen? on 10:51 - Oct 24 with 1349 viewsDafyddHuw

Is it time for the Trust to make change happen? on 10:45 - Oct 24 by exiledclaseboy

No you didn't. "Only a joke" is his stock answer to when he pisses people off and they come back at him.

Reminds me of those Jeremy Beadle type people who set people up to be afraid/look stupid and when the "victim" gets angry they always come back with "It was only a joke".
You know - people with no sense of humour. And bullies.
Is it time for the Trust to make change happen? on 11:37 - Oct 24 with 1320 viewsNookiejack

Isnt it time the Trust had its own fans forum and message board.

Planet Swans - Phil Sumber
Scfc2 - Jim White

Trust - ?????

Maybe Stuart McDonald doesn’t feel he can’t communicate to members on either Planetswans or SCFC2 as they are independently owned from the Trust?
Is it time for the Trust to make change happen? on 11:43 - Oct 24 with 1315 viewsNookiejack

You really would think maximum time people should serve on Board is 3 years.

Why do they want to keep going on and on?
Is it time for the Trust to make change happen? on 11:48 - Oct 24 with 1312 viewsjackportis

Is it time for the Trust to make change happen? on 07:30 - Oct 24 by STID2017

Well as a former successful union rep and workers representative I am well used to standing up and saying my piece in front of crowds and to the top bosses of a particular bank.
Joining a committee to discuss the running of a comparatively small business (i.e our football club) would hold no fear for me.
However, due to family commitments mainly (and also because I wouldn't want to venture out to a boring meeting on winter's evenings) , I'm out.
Chris "The Res" bangs on about how things need to be done "Come The Revolution" - he is the one who needs to put himself forward as the representative of change

My word a successful bank union rep. The industry that won't budge to open saturdays, the industry that has made thousands redundant, the industry that pays awfully, the industry that looks at its employees finances, the industry that is closing branches every week, the industry that stitches small communities, the industry that cribbed the uk economy. Sir u must find a role within the club...

Jackportis the brand. “A gifted poster”, “planet swans have a real talent on their hands in the name of Jackportis” sky sports 2018. . JP fully supports posters of LBG, mx orientation and ethnic minority groups. Update - now fully supporting the pansexual community.

Is it time for the Trust to make change happen? on 12:09 - Oct 24 with 1286 viewsSTID2017

Is it time for the Trust to make change happen? on 11:48 - Oct 24 by jackportis

My word a successful bank union rep. The industry that won't budge to open saturdays, the industry that has made thousands redundant, the industry that pays awfully, the industry that looks at its employees finances, the industry that is closing branches every week, the industry that stitches small communities, the industry that cribbed the uk economy. Sir u must find a role within the club...

Being a rep in a bank was like swimming against the tide, but what I did do was for the good.

Is it time for the Trust to make change happen? on 12:11 - Oct 24 with 1286 viewsLohengrin

Is it time for the Trust to make change happen? on 10:45 - Oct 24 by exiledclaseboy

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Is it time for the Trust to make change happen? on 12:23 - Oct 24 with 1270 viewscockneyswan

Unfortunately for me the Trust became an irrelevance as soon as the decision to let the sellouts and Yanks off Scott free, by not taking legal action, it is now game over for the current trust. Very sad.
Is it time for the Trust to make change happen? on 12:40 - Oct 24 with 1251 viewsmonmouth

Is it time for the Trust to make change happen? on 11:48 - Oct 24 by jackportis

Didn't pay me awfully.

Just saying.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Is it time for the Trust to make change happen? on 12:48 - Oct 24 with 1244 viewsswanjackal

Is it time for the Trust to make change happen? on 12:40 - Oct 24 by monmouth

Didn't pay me awfully.

Just saying.

Okay, Mr Leeson.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

Is it time for the Trust to make change happen? on 12:48 - Oct 24 with 1244 viewsjackportis

Is it time for the Trust to make change happen? on 12:09 - Oct 24 by STID2017

Being a rep in a bank was like swimming against the tide, but what I did do was for the good.

You must remember that being a union rep and like 98% of union reps this is not your full time job. Operators, administrators etc that's your role with responsibility being a rep. Too many think that's what there job and they are wrong. Many represent the union for wrong reasons. Absence don't like manager etc. Swimming against tide? What continuous improvements did you introduce? What productivity increases did you recommend? As we know union reps don't think of this. They just moan and represent lying under performing individuals who think the world owes them a living.

Is it time for the Trust to make change happen? on 14:05 - Oct 24 with 1195 viewsTheResurrection

Is it time for the Trust to make change happen? on 10:51 - Oct 24 by DafyddHuw

No you didn't. "Only a joke" is his stock answer to when he pisses people off and they come back at him.

Reminds me of those Jeremy Beadle type people who set people up to be afraid/look stupid and when the "victim" gets angry they always come back with "It was only a joke".
You know - people with no sense of humour. And bullies.

OK so what was my great insult then? Him being on here a lot??

How can I level that as a facking insult?

Is it time for the Trust to make change happen? on 14:09 - Oct 24 with 1184 viewsSwanjaxs

Is it time for the Trust to make change happen? on 06:33 - Oct 24 by jackportis

Tatoos ear piercings and little moustaches...... that'll be Roque Mesa 😂

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Is it time for the Trust to make change happen? on 14:47 - Oct 24 with 1161 viewsDarran

There's lots of people voting in this Poll isn't there. Nineteen people other than The Box Office have now cast a vote.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024