Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swansea v Brighton Fans Protest 10:10 - Oct 29 with 22844 viewsshandley

The Protest Is About Support The Team Not The Regime
the protest is a protest against Huw Jenkins
Change is needed Huw Jenkins Out
we urge every fan to get behind are team this protest is about the regime not the team
Huw Jenkins Actions Will Relegate This Team
12 o'clock main reception Liberty Stadium Brighton Home GAME
Your Surport Is Needed
event being organised by Dai Lewis & Stephen Handley
Both On Facebook Do Look Us Up
Swansea v Brighton Fans Protest on 19:22 - Nov 4 with 1897 viewsOldjack

Swansea v Brighton Fans Protest on 19:11 - Nov 4 by Jackfath

How many were there and did the message get through to the intended recipient?

unless he was deaf of course it did .Maybe that's why he left before the final whistle ,the kanttt

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Swansea v Brighton Fans Protest on 19:23 - Nov 4 with 1892 viewsWingstandwood

Swansea v Brighton Fans Protest on 19:15 - Nov 4 by budegan

To this cause I would like to give the tenner that the Trust will no longer get from me.

Yep! That is where (ex-Trust member myself) where my money will (if required) go also. The pro-Yank and sell-out stance along with damning silence from SCST is sickening!

Argus!

Swansea v Brighton Fans Protest on 19:38 - Nov 4 with 1843 viewsAndy1300

Swansea v Brighton Fans Protest on 19:11 - Nov 4 by Jackfath

How many were there and did the message get through to the intended recipient?

I would say about 12-15 and no, when HJ turned up he was ushered in without any hassle

Number 1 team in Wales

Swansea v Brighton Fans Protest on 20:06 - Nov 4 with 1798 viewsOldjack

Swansea v Brighton Fans Protest on 19:38 - Nov 4 by Andy1300

I would say about 12-15 and no, when HJ turned up he was ushered in without any hassle

We're on about the chants

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Swansea v Brighton Fans Protest on 20:09 - Nov 4 with 1783 viewsJackfath

Swansea v Brighton Fans Protest on 20:06 - Nov 4 by Oldjack

We're on about the chants

No. The protest outside.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Swansea v Brighton Fans Protest on 20:12 - Nov 4 with 1771 viewsOldjack

Swansea v Brighton Fans Protest on 20:09 - Nov 4 by Jackfath

No. The protest outside.

fuk knows ,but he defo heard those chants

Swansea v Brighton Fans Protest on 20:13 - Nov 4 with 1762 viewsJackfath

Swansea v Brighton Fans Protest on 20:12 - Nov 4 by Oldjack

fuk knows ,but he defo heard those chants

I expect he did last season too.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Swansea v Brighton Fans Protest on 20:50 - Nov 4 with 1700 viewsOldjack

Swansea v Brighton Fans Protest on 20:13 - Nov 4 by Jackfath

I expect he did last season too.

that was more of a mumble ,this time it was loud and clear chanted by many many more disgruntled fans ,the more playing shyte we get the more he's gonna get

Login to get fewer ads

Swansea v Brighton Fans Protest on 10:40 - Nov 5 with 1562 viewsLoyal

Swansea v Brighton Fans Protest on 12:52 - Nov 4 by Landore_Jack

Instead of being a keyboard warrior why not pop down and show your support.

I hope your acorn grows, but this is something as we all know is two years too late.
However, as expected the acorn will only grow with the team's demise. If as everyone hopes we start winning the sad fact is this will be forgotten.
This is the way.
And for the information of the poster 1983, don't tell people what to do, you have a bad attitude if you think you can slag people off for having an opinion, if you are that caring about the club then you should be educating not offending people.
Think about it.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Swansea v Brighton Fans Protest on 12:20 - Nov 5 with 1466 views1983

Swansea v Brighton Fans Protest on 10:40 - Nov 5 by Loyal

I hope your acorn grows, but this is something as we all know is two years too late.
However, as expected the acorn will only grow with the team's demise. If as everyone hopes we start winning the sad fact is this will be forgotten.
This is the way.
And for the information of the poster 1983, don't tell people what to do, you have a bad attitude if you think you can slag people off for having an opinion, if you are that caring about the club then you should be educating not offending people.
Think about it.

Thanks for the advice I will have a think about your opinion

Swansea v Brighton Fans Protest on 12:27 - Nov 5 with 1454 viewsLoyal

Swansea v Brighton Fans Protest on 12:20 - Nov 5 by 1983

Thanks for the advice I will have a think about your opinion

I'm sure you will 😃

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Swansea v Brighton Fans Protest on 16:57 - Nov 5 with 1352 viewsandypatthejack

well done mate
those of us that turned up had a good response from the fans all too willing to support.
however there are so many people on social media who go down the pub to watch on kodi week in week out that support the swans that doesnt know what is going on but slagging off players, manager, and fans and that includes some trust members so my question to those fans are you happy with the way the club spend the money on transfers, the lack of information from the ( unelected ) chairman huw jenkins and the board
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024