Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
DNC rigged the nomination for the Hillbot... 18:39 - Nov 2 with 7392 viewsMo_Wives

according to Donna Brazile.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/11/02/donna-brazile-found-proof-dnc-rigged-

Amazing woman

Good luck, Mr Cooper

DNC rigged the nomination for the Hillbot... on 10:08 - Nov 4 with 1422 viewsHighjack

DNC rigged the nomination for the Hillbot... on 10:04 - Nov 4 by Humpty

Yes.

But you're wrong. The Dems did not commission it.

We've also known about this for ages. The Dems took over funding research that Republicans started. Once again you're telling us something like it's all new and exciting. And getting it wrong.

Anyway, what do you think of members of Trumps team being charged with collusion with Russia? What do you think of so many members of Trump's team lying about their meetings with Russians? eg Donald Trump Junior, Jeff Sessions, Paul Manafort, Mike Flynn, Jared Kushner, George Papadopoulos? Oh and Donald Trump himself. And many others.

Any thoughts?

He should be commended for bringing the US and Russia closer together in harmony after 70 odd years of mistrust and animosity.

#peacekeeper

#amazingman

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

DNC rigged the nomination for the Hillbot... on 10:10 - Nov 4 with 1420 viewsHumpty

DNC rigged the nomination for the Hillbot... on 10:08 - Nov 4 by Highjack

He should be commended for bringing the US and Russia closer together in harmony after 70 odd years of mistrust and animosity.

#peacekeeper

#amazingman

Ok.

That's one view I suppose.
DNC rigged the nomination for the Hillbot... on 17:26 - Nov 4 with 1366 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Yes.

We've also known about this for ages. The Dems took over funding research that Republicans started. Once again you're telling us something like it's all new and exciting. And getting it wrong.

Anyway, what do you think of members of Trumps team being charged with collusion with Russia? What do you think of so many members of Trump's team lying about their meetings with Russians? eg Donald Trump Junior, Jeff Sessions, Paul Manafort, Mike Flynn, Jared Kushner, George Papadopoulos? Oh and Donald Trump himself. And many others.

Any thoughts?

Yes, they were colluding with Russia, if the Ukraine is Russia, while they were working for Podesta in 2012 - 2015.
But that is NOT what they were Indicted for, it was Money Laaundering amongst other things.
And one for lying to the FBI.
Haven't you read the paperwork?
Why don't you get up to speed.
You seem to think you know everything and spout it as gospel, when it is patently obvious you do not know what the hell you are talking about.
You read too much MSM & BBC bullshit.
DNC rigged the nomination for the Hillbot... on 20:55 - Nov 4 with 1349 viewsDavillin

Yes.

Any thoughts?

You ask, "Any thoughts?" Yes, but too many to put into a full-length book, let alone a post on PlanetSwans, for heaven's sake.

Allow me to point out the major factual errors in your post above:

1. A conservative group commissioned what is called "opposition research" on ALL of the Republican candidates [what? 16 or so?] for the nomination which President Trump ultimately won. Crooked Hillary did not "take over" that opposition research, but only the researcher -- after President Trump was nominated and the other 15 or so former candidates were rendered nonentities -- and went further by laundering money through a law firm to the putative researcher, the Fusion group, who laundered money to the British spy [whose name I have forgotten], who laundered it to Russian operatives, who made the dossier up mostly out of the whole cloth.

2. Those "members of [President]Trump's "team" who have been charged, have i]NOT been charged with collusion. Do you know that there is no crime in the States for "collusion."

3. So far as has been made public, the so-called "meetings" with Russians have not been legally alleged to have constituted "collusion," unless you define that as saying "hello" at a public function or other innocent affairs.

President Trump has not been accused of any crime, with Russians or without them.

You really should learn that the British media are even worse than the American media at spewing bile at every mention of President Trump's name -- all fictions [or "fake news"] created by themselves. I read both and from them both know the truth and see the lies.

I don't care. I'm old. I don't have to.
Poll: In which hemispheres will China's space station [or biggest piece] crash?

DNC rigged the nomination for the Hillbot... on 23:19 - Nov 4 with 1326 viewsexiledclaseboy

DNC rigged the nomination for the Hillbot... on 20:55 - Nov 4 by Davillin

You ask, "Any thoughts?" Yes, but too many to put into a full-length book, let alone a post on PlanetSwans, for heaven's sake.

Allow me to point out the major factual errors in your post above:

1. A conservative group commissioned what is called "opposition research" on ALL of the Republican candidates [what? 16 or so?] for the nomination which President Trump ultimately won. Crooked Hillary did not "take over" that opposition research, but only the researcher -- after President Trump was nominated and the other 15 or so former candidates were rendered nonentities -- and went further by laundering money through a law firm to the putative researcher, the Fusion group, who laundered money to the British spy [whose name I have forgotten], who laundered it to Russian operatives, who made the dossier up mostly out of the whole cloth.

2. Those "members of [President]Trump's "team" who have been charged, have i]NOT been charged with collusion. Do you know that there is no crime in the States for "collusion."

3. So far as has been made public, the so-called "meetings" with Russians have not been legally alleged to have constituted "collusion," unless you define that as saying "hello" at a public function or other innocent affairs.

President Trump has not been accused of any crime, with Russians or without them.

You really should learn that the British media are even worse than the American media at spewing bile at every mention of President Trump's name -- all fictions [or "fake news"] created by themselves. I read both and from them both know the truth and see the lies.

Any more straws to clutch at?
[Post edited 4 Nov 2017 23:20]

Poll: Tory leader

DNC rigged the nomination for the Hillbot... on 23:21 - Nov 4 with 1324 viewsishootpeople

Yes.

Any thoughts?

Its A Fans Dad mun, you should do your history
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024