Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Remoaner,losers . 23:28 - Nov 10 with 2301740 viewspikeypaul

OUT WITH A DEAL EATING OUR CAKE AND LOVING IT suck it up remoaners

And like a typical anti democracy remoaner he decided the will of the people should be ignored the minute the democratic result was in total fecking hypocrite 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Despite it being voted in to law by the commons the spineless two faced remoaner MPs have totally abandoned any morals and decided to ignore the will of the British people.

It will be remembered and no election or referendum will ever be the same again in this country.

The one thing that will come is a massive surge in the popularity of UKIP or a similar party in the future who stand for the 52%.

Happy Days.

[Post edited 1 Jan 2021 14:13]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

The Countdown begins. on 21:14 - Sep 20 with 2789 viewslonglostjack

The Countdown begins. on 20:54 - Sep 20 by peenemunde

The only person who’s name springs to mind concerning you is.....Jimmy Savile.🤣

PMSL. Top post Peens. That’ll show him !

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

The Countdown begins. on 21:43 - Sep 20 with 2758 viewsWarwickHunt

The Countdown begins. on 20:54 - Sep 20 by peenemunde

The only person who’s name springs to mind concerning you is.....Jimmy Savile.🤣

*whose*

Fûcking retard.
The Countdown begins. on 21:46 - Sep 20 with 2750 viewsKilkennyjack

Beware of the Risen People

The Countdown begins. on 21:46 - Sep 20 with 2749 viewsCatullus

The Countdown begins. on 19:45 - Sep 20 by BytholWyn

"How about to take our country out of the protectionist EU, itself a friend to corporate greed so we can build a better country for our children."

The EU is no more protectionist than any other trading bloc - and has shown a willingness to negotiate trade deals - such as the one with Canada. But representing 500 million people, and a combined economy near enough equal to that of the USA it carries a lot of weight into those trade agreement negotiations. Unlike the UK with its meagre 66 million population - as we will discover to our cost in the event of a hard Brexit. The idea that the EU is a friend of corporate greed is disingenuous in the extreme. There are legitimate criticisms of the EU for sure, but they are nothing compared to those of the UK as it stands (Wonga anyone?). If you think the Brexit project is going to favour anyone other than the richest segment of society you are frankly deluded.

"How about escaping the growing far right influences that are stoking ever more tensions across Europe."

Another devious argument. Brexit is very much part of the rightward trend in Europe - brought about by the Russian-inspired Syrian refugee crisis and the anarchy in Libya created by the no-plan-for-peace intervention there. In what possible way would any form of Brexit help to mitigate the problems wrought by the refugee crisis? None whatsoever. Your solution is for us to turn our back on the problem, which we helped create by the ill-considered Libyan intervention. Shameful.

"Why do remainers insist the EU is some utopia with standards we can only aspire too? Why do they think leaving means an attack on standards?"

The EU is no utopia - but at least it has some standards on the environment, consumer protection and workers's rights, for starters. The Uk's standards are far lower by comparison, hence the countless regulatory disasters (Herald of Free Enterprise, Piper Alpha, Valley Parade, Hillsborough, Grenfell and of course the big one - the financial meltdown in 2008). Given that all the leading figures in the Brexit camp are raving right loons who want to tear down what few regulations we have then clearly the prospects for a hard Brexit are bleak indeed.

"In all our time in the EU has the gulf between rich and poor narrowed or gotten wider?"

Yet another disingenuous argument. The gap between rich and poor has massively widened specifically in the UK - so that we have the biggest gap in northern Europe. The gap is bigger than in Germany, which has been re-unified for less than 30 years - what a disgrace that is. If the Brexit campaign were being led by left-wing or centrist politicians then this argument might have some traction. But that's not the case is it. The Farage's and Rees-Mogg's of this world are only interested in the interests of the rich elite from which they come.

As it is there are many exemplars in the EU of a relatively narrow divide between rich and poor - notably Denmark, Sweden, Finland and the Netherlands . You'll struggle to find more egalitarian countries and happier countries anywhere in the world. The difference between their wealth distribution and the UKs illustrates how limited the EUs powers really are, and speaks volumes for how right-wing conservative values have become the norm in the UK.

As for the rest of your post. Yes, it's true that Euroscepticism has risen in Europe - but nowhere near to the extent that you claim. Even the Greeks - who have more reason than most to feel hard done by than most - have no desire to leave the EU. The strains that the EU are experiencing have almost entirely been down to the refugee crisis and the post-2008 downturn. With the Eurozone economies picking up Euroscepticism will recede. The immediate black cloud on the horizon is the impending Russian-led campaign in Idlib province - which no doubt has the explicit intention of releasing another wave of refugees into Europe. The idea that the EU is the cause of these short to medium-term difficulties is a nonsense.

I really think you need to try a little harder.

I did a whole long repy then thought, no.

I'll settle for Grenfell happened despite EU standards and all seater stadia happened because of a British government report (Lord Taylor) in 1992.

I've never said turn our back on the countries we helped ruin, what is shameful is any suggestion I did. I have said it would have been better if we'd never gotten involved and besides, no matter what we do we only ever make things worse.

I have said brexit is about a lot more than just us and the EU. Your suggestion that brexit is a right wing thing........many Labour voters chose leave and besides, you talk about the rich elites as if they are all right wing, politicians are the same the world over and left or right (in Europe) you'll struggle to find a poor one. The Labour party has its share of rich and enobled elites. Besides, is far left any better than far right?
[Post edited 20 Sep 2018 22:11]

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

The Countdown begins. on 21:56 - Sep 20 with 2737 viewspeenemunde

The Countdown begins. on 21:43 - Sep 20 by WarwickHunt

*whose*

Fûcking retard.

Fooking degenerate. Get back to looking after the boy bands, Jimmy, sorry I mean Warwick.🤣
The Countdown begins. on 21:56 - Sep 20 with 2735 viewsWarwickHunt

The Countdown begins. on 21:14 - Sep 20 by longlostjack

PMSL. Top post Peens. That’ll show him !

Oscar Wilde, as I live and breathe.

Tragic little fûcker, isn’t he? His Jimmy Savile obsession is a tad worrying...sounds like he’s never had a shag. A forty year old virgin?
The Countdown begins. on 22:03 - Sep 20 with 2726 viewspeenemunde

The Countdown begins. on 21:56 - Sep 20 by WarwickHunt

Tragic little fûcker, isn’t he? His Jimmy Savile obsession is a tad worrying...sounds like he’s never had a shag. A forty year old virgin?

You seem obsessed with sex, Jimmy sorry I mean Warwick 🤣
The Countdown begins. on 22:03 - Sep 20 with 2725 viewslonglostjack

The Countdown begins. on 21:46 - Sep 20 by Catullus

I did a whole long repy then thought, no.

I'll settle for Grenfell happened despite EU standards and all seater stadia happened because of a British government report (Lord Taylor) in 1992.

I've never said turn our back on the countries we helped ruin, what is shameful is any suggestion I did. I have said it would have been better if we'd never gotten involved and besides, no matter what we do we only ever make things worse.

I have said brexit is about a lot more than just us and the EU. Your suggestion that brexit is a right wing thing........many Labour voters chose leave and besides, you talk about the rich elites as if they are all right wing, politicians are the same the world over and left or right (in Europe) you'll struggle to find a poor one. The Labour party has its share of rich and enobled elites. Besides, is far left any better than far right?
[Post edited 20 Sep 2018 22:11]

“It's interesting when you talk about standards that you bring up Grenfell, we are subject to EU standards now but ti didn't stop Grenfell.
Then there's the football, it was the British government that brought in all seater stadia after the 1992 report. It wasn't an EU directive, it was after the Taylor report.”

Well we obviously don’t need to “take back control” from this overpowering EU then.

Login to get fewer ads

The Countdown begins. on 22:11 - Sep 20 with 2715 viewsWarwickHunt

The Countdown begins. on 21:56 - Sep 20 by peenemunde

Fooking degenerate. Get back to looking after the boy bands, Jimmy, sorry I mean Warwick.🤣

You’re becoming more desperate than Theresa.
Pathetic,even by your small town, dumb nazi standards, Benny.

Miss Dianne will be cross! Has she let you sniff her knickers yet?
The Countdown begins. on 22:16 - Sep 20 with 2700 viewspeenemunde

The Countdown begins. on 22:11 - Sep 20 by WarwickHunt

You’re becoming more desperate than Theresa.
Pathetic,even by your small town, dumb nazi standards, Benny.

Miss Dianne will be cross! Has she let you sniff her knickers yet?

The truth is hurting you, Jimmy.
Degenerate.
The Countdown begins. on 22:18 - Sep 20 with 2698 viewsWarwickHunt

The Countdown begins. on 22:16 - Sep 20 by peenemunde

The truth is hurting you, Jimmy.
Degenerate.

The Countdown begins. on 22:19 - Sep 20 with 2696 viewslonglostjack

The Countdown begins. on 21:56 - Sep 20 by WarwickHunt

Reckon your right. I think he’s a 40 something with a receding hairline who’s worried about getting old. No doubt fantasises about running half marathons and being in the SAS defending the realm.

The Countdown begins. on 22:26 - Sep 20 with 2687 viewspeenemunde

The Countdown begins. on 22:19 - Sep 20 by longlostjack

Reckon your right. I think he’s a 40 something with a receding hairline who’s worried about getting old. No doubt fantasises about running half marathons and being in the SAS defending the realm.

Your age is obviously playing games with your memory. 🤣
The Countdown begins. on 22:27 - Sep 20 with 2685 viewsWarwickHunt

The Countdown begins. on 22:19 - Sep 20 by longlostjack

We should have a whip-round to help the poor fûcker get laid.

For an extra fiver you can leave your hat on, Benny.
The Countdown begins. on 22:29 - Sep 20 with 2681 viewspeenemunde

The Countdown begins. on 22:27 - Sep 20 by WarwickHunt

No thanks Jimmy what you find attractive would make me sick.
The Countdown begins. on 22:37 - Sep 20 with 2673 viewslonglostjack

The Countdown begins. on 22:27 - Sep 20 by WarwickHunt

A weird obsession with peadophilia too. Most odd.

The Countdown begins. on 22:41 - Sep 20 with 2671 viewsWarwickHunt

The Countdown begins. on 22:29 - Sep 20 by peenemunde

No thanks Jimmy what you find attractive would make me sick.

Elle McPherson? Really?

Time to come out of the closet or up your daily Bromide dose. Preferably both.
The Countdown begins. on 22:50 - Sep 20 with 2662 viewspeenemunde

The Countdown begins. on 22:41 - Sep 20 by WarwickHunt

Elle McPherson? Really?

Time to come out of the closet or up your daily Bromide dose. Preferably both.

🤣 you don’t have to justify anything to me.
Seems like you are even going out of your way to justify your degenerate lifestyle.

You really are one sad man 🤣 go and get yourself a decent life.
Degenerate.
The Countdown begins. on 23:09 - Sep 20 with 2653 viewsWarwickHunt

The Countdown begins. on 22:37 - Sep 20 by longlostjack

A weird obsession with peadophilia too. Most odd.

I bet he still lives with his mam. Fûcking weirdo.
The Countdown begins. on 00:03 - Sep 21 with 2633 viewspikeypaul

Another week closer to the great day lads.

27 weeks and fecking loving it

No deal is coming home

SIUYRL

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

The Countdown begins. on 01:28 - Sep 21 with 2606 viewsDJack

The Countdown begins. on 21:11 - Sep 20 by Catullus

Now there's the issue, Shaky, the right wing is already growing all across Europe, try as you might you can't deny that. To try and overturn brexit might push people further right here too.
As much as I defend brexit I don't want a no deal scenario but because the politicians are so bl00dy useless it might happen.
Maybe the EU are quite happy to negotiate us into a no deal position because, accepting it would be quite bad, it would scare others out of thinking about leaving and maybe even scare us into staying but we'd get worse terms on asking to remain.
Just think on that, what if we changed our minds but the EU said fine you can remain BUT, you have to join the Euro, you have to give up your rebate.
What Cameron did by resigning was the worst act of selfishness possible because by leaving No.10 he ensured Tory infighting would dominate brexit and he may well have realised we'd end up with the Maybot in charge, she bounces around from one idea to the next without a clear plan and makes messes for others to clear up, just like when she was home secretary.
The EU, by refusing to accept a border with Northern ireland and insisting NI stays inside EU boundaries is deliberately making a deal impossible, they know it and May has told them as much so ask yourself, did the EU always intend for it to be a no deal, disorderly brexit (or we'd change our minds) and the only thing the negotiations have been for is to make them look like they were trying?
When it comes to politicians anything is possible.

"Now there's the issue, Shaky, the right wing is already growing all across Europe, try as you might you can't deny that. "

Driven by populists whose "economic and migration policies" are contrary to the EU's...much like the idiots you are supporting!!!!

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

The Countdown begins. on 05:39 - Sep 21 with 2567 viewsJango

The Countdown begins. on 01:28 - Sep 21 by DJack

"Now there's the issue, Shaky, the right wing is already growing all across Europe, try as you might you can't deny that. "

Driven by populists whose "economic and migration policies" are contrary to the EU's...much like the idiots you are supporting!!!!

Jesus, the remainers were all out celebrating over nothing again yesterday. Even Lisa popped up with one of her I’m right you’re wrong and I’m more intelligent than you posts. Yesterday was yet another game of cat and mouse. The EU trying their bully boy tactics as usual. Donald Tusk is despised by his entire home nation so why people want to take his word on anything I don’t know. The EU want a deal just as much as us remember that.
The Countdown begins. on 07:38 - Sep 21 with 2530 viewsGowerjack

The Countdown begins. on 05:39 - Sep 21 by Jango

Jesus, the remainers were all out celebrating over nothing again yesterday. Even Lisa popped up with one of her I’m right you’re wrong and I’m more intelligent than you posts. Yesterday was yet another game of cat and mouse. The EU trying their bully boy tactics as usual. Donald Tusk is despised by his entire home nation so why people want to take his word on anything I don’t know. The EU want a deal just as much as us remember that.

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

The Countdown begins. on 07:57 - Sep 21 with 2520 viewsBatterseajack

The Countdown begins. on 05:39 - Sep 21 by Jango

Explain what you mean about EU deploying bully boy tactics. We’ve opted to become a third country, so why should they give us special treatment?

Why should they fudge the Irish border issue or dilute the integrity of the single market because we decided to leave?
[Post edited 21 Sep 2018 8:03]
The Countdown begins. on 08:08 - Sep 21 with 2514 viewsBatterseajack

Oh my word 🤭🤦‍♂️

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024